Conquer Club

Germany/France/Mexico Denounce Biden Anti-Dissent Crackdown

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Biden is inaugurated in January 2021, by what date will a Republican be back in the White House?

January 2022
50%
January 2023
No votes
January 2024
25%
January 2025
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: Capitol Overrun - Congress Flees - Biden in Hiding

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm

Corporal 2dimes

Postby HitRed on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:27 pm

"Despite the overall consensus that has rallied against the Truth, you, My children, must with courage live in the Truth and represent the Truth. Do not become discouraged by the faulty actions and despicable opinions of those whom do not realize what or whom they are embracing.
Captain HitRed

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Is that Norse?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:33 am

------.....People are allowed in the people's house ,to watch Congress work all the time...But to damage The Historical Building, can't be allowed...
-----Yes,someone died at the hands of Capital Police...in the Capital Building..."AFVLM"(She was an Air Force Vet.)...That should never happen...That is horrible... :( ...A few windows were broken...But as you watch the protesters walk through,not rush though...The building...They are taking pics, enjoying their site seeing tour of the Capital...They could of smashed Statuary Hall...But for the most part,stayed behind those all powerful, separation velvet ropes... :D ,they needed those outside... ;) ...When they entered The Senate Hall,They took pics,sitting in Mike Prince's chair..etc...They could have smashed up the room,tables,chairs,peed on the Blue carpet,set the room on fire...But no... They are conservative protesters...Who respect property, important property,Yes,yes,they broke windows we know...When in The Speaker's office,they left a message on her folder....Wow!!!how dare they....In Mitch's room,they Switched The USA Flag,for a Trump one...took pics...Did they burn the USA Flag in Mitch's office?,think about it....Compare that to the LEFT's protesters all of 2020....billions in damages ,many,many,many,violent deaths...It could have been so much worse...TODAY... Although it did feel like Ancient ROME for the DAY... :D 8-) ...I always wanted to time travel there,but after today,I think we have seen what a good old ,storm the Capital ,in ROME,was like... :D :D... THANK YOU KINDLY...USA,for Bringing History Alive... =D> :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Conquer Club has to add this,to The U.S. SENATE MAP.... :)
----As to your poll...when will Republicans win again...NEVER...The damage done today...killed any hope of election fraud exsposed,not to overturn the election ,but to bring all the crap that happened out!!!...Now the Dems,have all 3 Sen,House...and Whitehouse....All kinds of things will be pushed through...No election safeguards ....We now live in a one party country,like Cali,andN.Y...have been...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:33 am

Dukasaur wrote:Image

Is that Norse?

No, it's a good Christian convinced by HitRed's rantings that Trump is the Chosen One.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:33 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------.....People are allowed in the people's house ,to watch Congress work all the time...But to damage The Historical Building, can't be allowed...
-----Yes,someone died at the hands of Capital Police...in the Capital Building..."AFVLM"(She was an Air Force Vet.)...That should never happen...That is horrible... :( ...A few windows were broken...But as you watch the protesters walk through,not rush though...The building...They are taking pics, enjoying their site seeing tour of the Capital...They could of smashed Statuary Hall...But for the most part,stayed behind those all powerful, separation velvet ropes... :D ,they needed those outside... ;) ...When they entered The Senate Hall,They took pics,sitting in Mike Prince's chair..etc...They could have smashed up the room,tables,chairs,peed on the Blue carpet,set the room on fire...But no... They are conservative protesters...Who respect property, important property,Yes,yes,they broke windows we know...When in The Speaker's office,they left a message on her folder....Wow!!!how dare they....In Mitch's room,they Switched The USA Flag,for a Trump one...took pics...Did they burn the USA Flag in Mitch's office?,think about it....Compare that to the LEFT's protesters all of 2020....billions in damages ,many,many,many,violent deaths...It could have been so much worse...TODAY... Although it did feel like Ancient ROME for the DAY... :D 8-) ...I always wanted to time travel there,but after today,I think we have seen what a good old ,storm the Capital ,in ROME,was like... :D :D... THANK YOU KINDLY...USA,for Bringing History Alive... =D> :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...Conquer Club has to add this,to The U.S. SENATE MAP.... :)
----As to your poll...when will Republicans win again...NEVER...The damage done today...killed any hope of election fraud exsposed,not to overturn the election ,but to bring all the crap that happened out!!!...Now the Dems,have all 3 Sen,House...and Whitehouse....All kinds of things will be pushed through...No election safeguards ....We now live in a one party country,like Cali,andN.Y...have been...

We'll be fine. It was just demonstrated today that we don't need to rely on elections anymore, there are realistic alternatives to power now. (Also, I love we have a whole echelon of newly elected Trumpist Republicans ready to primary the Romneys of the world ... Delegate Derrick Evans of the West Virginia House was among the first to storm the building, for instance.)

Today was a probe and patriots now have 18 months to prepare for Day X.

The only thing that could really stop the momentum at this point is if Biden starts a distraction war. He may do that as the midterms approach to create a rally 'round the flag effect and protect his regime. But it would have to be a particularly big one involving ground troops. Unless he can pull that off, I just don't see a Biden government being secure enough to survive any significant length of time (against all appearance of logic and reason, I've been saying here for days the regime would be too insecure to protect itself today ... but I was proved right, again, so you can take this to the bank!).
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:51 am

Trump is a SORE loser and continues to act like a petulant child. I am not sure which is worse: a second Trump term (that will not happen NOW that he finally seems to accept that Biden will be the POTUS) or his actions the past several weeks. He would have been intolerable to me in a second term.

I am glad to hear, that for the 2nd time in these past several weeks that Trump said that there will be a "peaceful transition of power."

And I will say, that so far, ALL protestors were Trump supporters. I heard a few allegations that a few protestors in the US Capitol were ANTIFA or others of the left-wing extremes. THOSE allegations have not been proven, based on my current knowledge.

It does seem that nearly all protestors went home and left the Capitol grounds and D.C. as of this time. Congress, at 4 am, approved of the election of Joe Biden. So much of Trump's claims that the election was stolen. Maybe NOW he will stop the frivolous law suits to overturn the election. The real peaceful protestors left before the storming of the Capitol, it seems to me.

ALSO: Do not attempt to THINK that you know me, Saxi. You do not know me. PERIOD. I will say that Trump's actions and words prior to the Storming of the Capitol are partly to blame for these terrible acts. And his words after the event were not strong enough, imo. He should have condemned the violence and vandalism more strongly.

Saxi continues to change the title of this thread and GOT IT WRONG again.

jusplay4fun wrote:
I am sure there are many acts of violence, vandalism, and other inappropriate acts by the protestors, most of whom are Trump supporters.

responding to Saxi's response to me:
You're letting your bias show. You don't know but you just assume it because you don't like Trump.
Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Changing the title is fun.

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:58 am

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Why place the quote after the response? It seems to convolute the posts.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
jusplay4fun wrote:Trump is a SORE loser and continues to act like a petulant child. I am not sure which is worse: a second Trump term (that will not happen NOW that he finally seems to accept that Biden will be the POTUS) or his actions the past several weeks. He would have been intolerable to me in a second term.

I am glad to hear, that for the 2nd time in these past several weeks that Trump said that there will be a "peaceful transition of power."

And I will say, that so far, ALL protestors were Trump supporters. I heard a few allegations that a few protestors in the US Capitol were ANTIFA or others of the left-wing extremes. THOSE allegations have not been proven, based on my current knowledge.

It does seem that nearly all protestors went home and left the Capitol grounds and D.C. as of this time. Congress, at 4 am, approved of the election of Joe Biden. So much of Trump's claims that the election was stolen. Maybe NOW he will stop the frivolous law suits to overturn the election. The real peaceful protestors left before the storming of the Capitol, it seems to me.

ALSO: Do not attempt to THINK that you know me, Saxi. You do not know me. PERIOD. I will say that Trump's actions and words prior to the Storming of the Capitol are partly to blame for these terrible acts. And his words after the event were not strong enough, imo. He should have condemned the violence and vandalism more strongly.

Saxi continues to change the title of this thread and GOT IT WRONG again.

jusplay4fun wrote:
I am sure there are many acts of violence, vandalism, and other inappropriate acts by the protestors, most of whom are Trump supporters.

responding to Saxi's response to me:
You're letting your bias show. You don't know but you just assume it because you don't like Trump.
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby jimboston on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:They had many many days in court in various states and were unable to provide any evidence.

As laws are written by man, so too can man unwrite them. The authority that enacted those laws can do so and, failing that, it can be dissolved.

No one is interested in debating the finer points of election law anymore. It is now time to burn the bitch down.

Do you ‘get off’ playing this asshole role you’ve created?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Re: Capitol Overrun - Congress Flees -

Postby jimboston on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Confirmed, the deceased woman was an unarmed, peaceful protester.

So you now define “peaceful protester” as someone who is illegally breaking and entering a building in an overt attempt to disrupt a Constitutionally valid process?

Postby jimboston on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:28 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------.....People are allowed in the people's house ,to watch Congress work all the time...

Yes... they are... following a process. But we can’t have thousands of people in the building and so we have cameras and they can “watch Congress work” on their TV. Trying to claim that all these protestors had a ‘legitimate right’ to be in the building is baloney.

ConfederateSS wrote:-----

But as you watch the protesters walk through,not rush though...The building...They are taking pics, enjoying their site seeing tour of the Capital...They could of smashed Statuary Hall...But for the most part,stayed behind those all powerful, separation velvet ropes...They could have smashed up the room,tables,chairs,peed on the Blue carpet,set the room on fire...But no... They are conservative protesters...Who respect property

If you truly believe this you are as deluded as Trump. Yes they could have done more damage to the building. That WASN’T THEIR GOAL. The goal was to disrupt the process and destroy the core principal of our Republic... the Peaceful Transition of Power. They didn’t accomplish the goal of preventing this transition, but they certainly damaged it, and it’s unclear to me if the damage will be lasting or transitory.

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:31 am

Looks like the Putsch has fizzled. I look forward eagerly to the publication of Trump's Kampf.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jimboston on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:34 am

Dukasaur wrote:Looks like the Putsch has fizzled. I look forward eagerly to the publication of Trump's Kampf.

Don’t be so sure. Trump might be the initial figurehead who was great at inciting action but not able to carry the torch to the end. It’s quite possible others (re. Hawley) might be able to pick up the banner and run with it.

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 am

jimboston wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------.....People are allowed in the people's house ,to watch Congress work all the time...

Yes... they are... following a process. But we can’t have thousands of people in the building and so we have cameras and they can “watch Congress work” on their TV. Trying to claim that all these protestors had a ‘legitimate right’ to be in the building is baloney.

https://fivedotoh.com/2017/07/16/hear-hear/
show

jimboston wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----

But as you watch the protesters walk through,not rush though...The building...They are taking pics, enjoying their site seeing tour of the Capital...They could of smashed Statuary Hall...But for the most part,stayed behind those all powerful, separation velvet ropes...They could have smashed up the room,tables,chairs,peed on the Blue carpet,set the room on fire...But no... They are conservative protesters...Who respect property

If you truly believe this you are as deluded as Trump. Yes they could have done more damage to the building. That WASN’T THEIR GOAL. The goal was to disrupt the process and destroy the core principal of our Republic... the Peaceful Transition of Power. They didn’t accomplish the goal of preventing this transition, but they certainly damaged it, and it’s unclear to me if the damage will be lasting or transitory.

While I don't relish in what happened, I'm seriously surprised that congress re-convened later, on site in the same day.

I honestly expected them to have to go find a building without Windows to safely return to work later in the week or month.

I believe the police station in Seattle is still over run by the group that took it over.

Then again that is in Saxi's state so maybe there is some correlation there.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:53 am

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:They had many many days in court in various states and were unable to provide any evidence.

As laws are written by man, so too can man unwrite them. The authority that enacted those laws can do so and, failing that, it can be dissolved.

No one is interested in debating the finer points of election law anymore. It is now time to burn the bitch down.

Isn't there a point where you can't go on with the satirical character you're playing because the shit going on is too serious to keep joking from that angle? At some point if you continue, it's probably just because you are a sociopath wanting to see the world burn to ashes. I wonder why he hasn't started a pro-covid thread yet.
Major betiko

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:26 pm

Rep Susan Wild (D), who votes billions in aid to the Israeli Army to murder Palestinian children, bravely jumped forward to defend Biden's presidency. Turns out, for all their crowing over the last four years, the Democrats weren't really ready to stand-up --- literally --- for what they believed in.

I wonder what she was thinking as thousands of people were banging on the doors to the House chamber and she lay cowering on the floor? Maybe 18th century French history?

jimboston wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Looks like the Putsch has fizzled. I look forward eagerly to the publication of Trump's Kampf.

Don’t be so sure. Trump might be the initial figurehead who was great at inciting action but not able to carry the torch to the end. It’s quite possible others (re. Hawley) might be able to pick up the banner and run with it.

Bet on it.

Biden doesn't get a free pass on governing. He doesn't get a polite presidency that moves forward without being resisted every inch. There is too much rage among the 50% of the country that is angry and mobilized against him, and too much apathy among the 50% who are his ho-hum supporters. I've said it before here and was accused of hyperbole, but yesterday validated everything I've said and will validate my warnings of what's to come. If he cared about the country, he would resign. He's putting his own wealth and aggrandizement first, as usual. This was only a dress rehearsal for the days of rage that are coming.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:43 pm

Just so we're clear, this is the same tactic the Democrats used. Republicans learned from watching, then improved, mobilized more bodies, and did it better.

Rats storm the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings -

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:50 pm

So while there are tens of feminists you red hat weirdos are plentiful?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:17 pm

betiko wrote:
jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Isn't there a point where you can't go on with the satirical character you're playing because the shit going on is too serious to keep joking from that angle? At some point if you continue, it's probably just because you are a sociopath wanting to see the world burn to ashes. I wonder why he hasn't started a pro-covid thread yet.

He has.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=235043&p=5185981&view=show#p5185981
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:17 pm

Brilliant, fiery speech by Congressman Goetz calling out the hypocrisy of the Rats ... the behavior of the Rats is such that "people get angry" and they should not be surprised at what happens next.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:18 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Rep Susan Wild (D), who votes billions in aid to the Israeli Army to murder Palestinian children, bravely jumped forward to defend Biden's presidency. Turns out, for all their crowing over the last four years, the Democrats weren't really ready to stand-up --- literally --- for what they believed in.

I wonder what she was thinking as thousands of people were banging on the doors to the House chamber and she lay cowering on the floor? Maybe 18th century French history?

jimboston wrote:

Bet on it.

Biden doesn't get a free pass on governing. He doesn't get a polite presidency that moves forward without being resisted every inch. There is too much rage among the 50% of the country that is angry and mobilized against him, and too much apathy among the 50% who are his ho-hum supporters. I've said it before here and was accused of hyperbole, but yesterday validated everything I've said and will validate my warnings of what's to come. If he cared about the country, he would resign. He's putting his own wealth and aggrandizement first, as usual. This was only a dress rehearsal for the days of rage that are coming.

Trumpists aren't even 45% of americans... far from that. There are tons of republicans that will never forgive trump for what he did to your nation yesterday. you don't get to chose because you yell the loudest. But you can go to prison for being a terrorist that tries a lousy coup. Lousy as anything trump does.
Major betiko

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:30 pm

betiko wrote:Trumpists aren't even 45% of americans... far from that. There are tons of republicans that will never forgive trump for what he did to your nation yesterday. you don't get to chose because you yell the loudest. But you can go to prison for being a terrorist that tries a lousy coup. Lousy as anything trump does.

You're assuming some of the Republicans who talk the loudest - Mitt Romney - speak for the 48% who voted for Trump. They don't. They have no base and no support. And while they may not support Trump, they're not going to have Biden's back. Even in a worst-case scenario, Trumpists have 10x the numbers needed to subvert, denormalize and delegitimize every moment of the Biden months.

And to be clear, pro-Trump protests - dwarfing the height of the BLM protests - yesterday erupted all over the country, not just in DC which got the most press. With the Democrats defunding the police, who will be around to protect their government? A 250-pound trans vegan activist?

A makeshift guillotine is set up near the Arizona Capitol as supporters of President Donald Trump gather to protest at the Arizona Capitol, Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

https://patch.com/arizona/phoenix/trump ... on-results
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Actual photo of Hitred receiving further instruction from god while trying to cover it up with a phone? You be the judge

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:52 pm

Failed attempt at humour noted but Red was at work dummy.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:58 pm

2dimes wrote:Failed attempt at humour noted but Red was at work dummy.

Work brings freedom buddy
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,