Conquer Club

Happy St.Patrick's Day 2021 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy St.Patrick's Day 2021 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:01 am

------------- Happy St. Patrick's Day 2021 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...When Irish eyes are smiling...It is most likely...They have found a pot of gold.....As for me...my writing and game play might be a little incoherent today...For I took a bunch of green food coloring, poured them into a gallon of whiskey...I'll be starting to drink in a few minutes...After a few warm up shots/ nice size glasses...I will be taking shots everytime I have a good round of dice... Hopefully,my dice will start to look like the old holiday dice,as they turn into shamrocks...I'll try my hardest to drink till they do... :D :D :D 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy St.Patrick's Day 2021 A.D.!!!

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Thanks, ConfSS. Top of the Mornin' to you, too...!

Did I MISS the PARTY...??....LoL

JP

ConfederateSS wrote:------------- Happy St. Patrick's Day 2021 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...When Irish eyes are smiling...It is most likely...They have found a pot of gold.....As for me...my writing and game play might be a little incoherent today...For I took a bunch of green food coloring, poured them into a gallon of whiskey...I'll be starting to drink in a few minutes...After a few warm up shots/ nice size glasses...I will be taking shots everytime I have a good round of dice... Hopefully,my dice will start to look like the old holiday dice,as they turn into shamrocks...I'll try my hardest to drink till they do... :D :D :D 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:13 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Thanks, ConfSS. Top of the Mornin' to you, too...!

JP

ConfederateSS wrote:------------- Happy St. Patrick's Day 2021 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...When Irish eyes are smiling...It is most likely...They have found a pot of gold.....As for me...my writing and game play might be a little incoherent today...For I took a bunch of green food coloring, poured them into a gallon of whiskey...I'll be starting to drink in a few minutes...After a few warm up shots/ nice size glasses...I will be taking shots everytime I have a good round of dice... Hopefully,my dice will start to look like the old holiday dice,as they turn into shamrocks...I'll try my hardest to drink till they do... :D :D :D 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

------------The bad news was....The Dice,were their usual selves.....But I use ,let us say...Little bigger than usual shot glasses... ;) .... Everything evened out...So, it was a Great St. Patrick's Day after all... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:38 pm

You got a wee bit of green in the Silver an' Blue, ConfSS..? LoL :D :)

ConfederateSS wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Thanks, ConfSS. Top of the Mornin' to you, too...!

JP

------------The bad news was....The Dice,were their usual selves.....But I use ,let us say...Little bigger than usual shot glasses... ;) .... Everything evened out...So, it was a Great St. Patrick's Day after all... :D :D :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:00 am

-----------To be Honest no... :( ...But I am Roman Catholic...My family owned a store in Corktown by Old Tiger Stadium,for decades and decades...So, I guess I am an Honorary Irishman... :D ....My Church and where I went to school from Pre-school -- 12... Holy Redeemer of Southwest Detroit, was in a Donald Sutherland movie The Rosary Murders...I was in one of the Church scenes...When Roy Schieder Made Tiger Town I was in the crowd...they had 5,000 of us and moved us around...But I never made it into Beverly Hill's Cop or Billy Crystal's movie 61... :( ...But it was shot in Corktown...Those were the 4 movies that were shot near me...Or my daily travels... :D ... O:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .......But during St.Patrick's Day...I do have Irish music playing...Even The Unicorn song and Kelly's Irish Brigade....After hours and hours of drinking...You have to have The Unicorn song...you just have too... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:52 am

I like the Irish Rovers and play the Unicorn Song. Those guys are good and I played them lots this month. I had forgotten about them until I started to reminisce about things. My Dad was Irish-American, 100%.

I especially like their album Life a the Rover: Orange Nickelodeon, the Orange and the Green, Winken, Blinken, & Nod, Sam Hall, the Banks of Newfoundland, and more. Those guys are getting old (SURPRISE..!...) and one (Jim Ferguson) of them has sadly passed away.

JP

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------To be Honest no... :( ...But I am Roman Catholic...My family owned a store in Corktown by Old Tiger Stadium,for decades and decades...So, I guess I am an Honorary Irishman... :D ....My Church and where I went to school from Pre-school -- 12... Holy Redeemer of Southwest Detroit, was in a Donald Sutherland movie The Rosary Murders...I was in one of the Church scenes...When Roy Schieder Made Tiger Town I was in the crowd...they had 5,000 of us and moved us around...But I never made it into Beverly Hill's Cop or Billy Crystal's movie 61... :( ...But it was shot in Corktown...Those were the 4 movies that were shot near me...Or my daily travels... :D ... O:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .......But during St.Patrick's Day...I do have Irish music playing...Even The Unicorn song and Kelly's Irish Brigade....After hours and hours of drinking...You have to have The Unicorn song...you just have too... 8-) 8-) 8-)
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:59 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I like the Irish Rovers and play the Unicorn Song. Those guys are good and I played them lots this month. I had forgotten about them until I started to reminisce about things. My Dad was Irish-American, 100%.

I especially like their album Life a the Rover: Orange Nickelodeon, the Orange and the Green, Winken, Blinken, & Nod, Sam Hall, the Banks of Newfoundland, and more. Those guys are getting old (SURPRISE..!...) and one (Jim Ferguson) of them has sadly passed away.

JP

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------To be Honest no... :( ...But I am Roman Catholic...My family owned a store in Corktown by Old Tiger Stadium,for decades and decades...So, I guess I am an Honorary Irishman... :D ....My Church and where I went to school from Pre-school -- 12... Holy Redeemer of Southwest Detroit, was in a Donald Sutherland movie The Rosary Murders...I was in one of the Church scenes...When Roy Schieder Made Tiger Town I was in the crowd...they had 5,000 of us and moved us around...But I never made it into Beverly Hill's Cop or Billy Crystal's movie 61... :( ...But it was shot in Corktown...Those were the 4 movies that were shot near me...Or my daily travels... :D ... O:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) .......But during St.Patrick's Day...I do have Irish music playing...Even The Unicorn song and Kelly's Irish Brigade....After hours and hours of drinking...You have to have The Unicorn song...you just have too... 8-) 8-) 8-)

-----I like them too.......But the only time I have seen them....Is when they appeared on an episode of The Western T.V.show..."The Virginian".......Right up your ally.... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:16 pm

I remember the show The Virginian, a western on TV, but I was a bit young and did not watch it much. Rawhide and Wagon Train were the ones I liked and enjoyed as a child.

You can listen to the Irish Rovers on YouTube.

JP

ConfederateSS wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I like the Irish Rovers and play the Unicorn Song. Those guys are good and I played them lots this month. I had forgotten about them until I started to reminisce about things. My Dad was Irish-American, 100%.

JP

-----I like them too.......But the only time I have seen them....Is when they appeared on an episode of The Western T.V.show..."The Virginian".......Right up your ally.... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:54 pm

The nuns at St. Patrick's School in Florida had us sing lots of Irish songs during March, back "in the Day..."...! I remember Harrigan, that's ME..! song (2nd link below), and a few others. I am not sure that we sang When Irish Eyes are Smiling. Great FUN..!

Let me add Danny Boy to the mix, while we are still in March. AND my Dad was born in March, too..!

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdn5YBrqOg&list=RDAMVMOFdn5YBrqOg

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=EXubWB-hYEc&list=RDAMVMEXubWB-hYEc

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCK7SLm1MU&list=RDAMVMEkCK7SLm1MU

JP
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:58 pm

Good to know that you are quite the Accomplished ACTOR, there, ConfSS.

I assumed that you lived in the SOUTH, but only in the SOUTHwest of Detroit...!

So are you an honorary Irishman and honorary Southerner, TOO...!...?

JP

JP4Fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,