Conquer Club

The Legend of Zelda Games Which Is The Best

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which is the best Legend of Zelda Game

Total votes : 0

The Legend of Zelda Games Which Is The Best

Postby sircherry on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:59 pm

I say that TLOZ: the Twilight Princess is the best because of the graphics and because u can turn into a wolf. If there is a TLOZ u feel that im missing just speak up.
--------Even though the Knights have come and gone their legacy still remains--------------------
Cook sircherry

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:10 pm

I WOULD say Twilight Princess, but the bosses in that game were WAY too easy. Stupid bad players who begged for the difficulty to drop...

I don't mind the sailing too much, and the gameplay was great so I say Wind Waker. :)
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby DeCaptain on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:22 pm

ocarina of time! still got my N64 hooked up just for that game :lol:
Corporal 1st Class DeCaptain

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:24 pm

DeCaptain wrote:ocarina of time! still got my N64 hooked up just for that game :lol:
I have it in CD form: LOZ Collector's Edition :lol:

Anyone getting Phantom Hourglass? The multiplayer minigame can be played over WiFi as well as local :D
Last edited by Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Translated Japanese Pikachu Wikipedia Article wrote:Hard nut in the lightning burn it in a soft, then eat with wisdom.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Gilligan on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:25 pm

I have never played any of the games, but I really want too.
Captain Gilligan

Postby johnnyrotten on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 pm

I Don't Know Which Legend Of Zelda Game Is The Best, Although I Quite Liked Ocarina Of Time And Wind Waker Too. Majora's Mask Was Also Quite Good But It Was Too Difficult For Me.
Sergeant johnnyrotten

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:14 pm

Majora's Mask was kinda annoying, but still a good game. :)

Anyone getting Phantom Hourglass?
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Shadowstar wrote:Majora's Mask was kinda annoying, but still a good game. :)

Anyone getting Phantom Hourglass?

maybe. I'm not sure. ;)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby slash1890 on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Ocarina of Time is the best game ever.
Corporal slash1890

Postby johnnyrotten on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:44 pm

slash1890 wrote:Ocarina of Time is the best game ever.

After Goldeneye 007.
Sergeant johnnyrotten

Postby Aegnor on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 pm

I only played ocarina of time. But I must say that after FF7, it's the best epic game I've ever played. (Aside for epic rpgs like Baldur's gate, but that's for another thread)
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
Corporal Aegnor

Postby Phobia on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:56 pm

Aegnor wrote:I only played ocarina of time. But I must say that after FF7, it's the best epic game I've ever played. (Aside for epic rpgs like Baldur's gate, but that's for another thread)

FF7 is a great game. I'm so excited for the remake of it for PS3, gonna be great, have a look at the starting scene - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ
Sergeant 1st Class Phobia

Postby Aegnor on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm

Holy crap Phobia! If they're actually making a FF7 for PS3, I might even consider getting that devil machine.
"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left" -Anonymous
Corporal Aegnor

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Evil Playstation people putting one really good game on the system so people have to pay $700 just to buy the system to play it on.....
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby sircherry on Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:24 pm

twilight princess is good and all but for the gamecube wind waker seems a little better with bosses and stuff and the dungeons and so far on twilight princess the longest dungeon i have gotten to is i think the 3rd then 1st then 2nd. there is only 3 pluses to twight princess the bility to turn into a wolf and the life like grapics and new items. And as shadowstar said the playstion people have become evil the best buy of the 3 new game systems (wii xbox360and ps3) the wii and xbox 360 would be the best and does anyone think i should add phantom hourglass
--------Even though the Knights have come and gone their legacy still remains--------------------
Cook sircherry

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 pm

No, Phantom Hourglass hasn't come out yet, so we don't know how it is yet...
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm

Shadowstar wrote:Evil Playstation people putting one really good game on the system so people have to pay $700 just to buy the system to play it on.....

QFT! :evil:
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby n8freeman on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:03 pm

what about those two gamboy ones, the oracle of seasons, and the oracle of ages i think

those were the best

and then ocarina

i have to say though, i think wind waker, sucked bawls

the only good thing about me getting that game was i got ocarina of time for the gamecube with it because i pre ordered it
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:13 pm

n8freeman wrote:what about those two gamboy ones, the oracle of seasons, and the oracle of ages i think

those were the best

and then ocarina

i have to say though, i think wind waker, sucked bawls

the only good thing about me getting that game was i got ocarina of time for the gamecube with it because i pre ordered it
Let me guess, you hated sailing the boring seas?

If you look past that, the game's not so bad. That, and some other things.....
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby n8freeman on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

yeah, and the graffics bug me alot for some reason

also the story was not linkish at all
same with the twighlight princess

i liked the originals alot better, were the story staid similer
it was better that way
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby cpto01 on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 pm

I like the original the best, with Link to the Past being a close second. I prefer the simpler graphics. Zelda II is probably the worst I've played.
Captain cpto01

Postby cpto01 on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 pm

I just started to play the Minish Cap, so the jury is still out on that one. It's pretty good so far though.
Captain cpto01

Postby Shadowstar on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm

I haven't played it, but the true worst Zelda games were the ones for the CD-I. Look them up on Wikipedia.
Sergeant Shadowstar

Postby Fircoal on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Shadowstar wrote:I haven't played it, but the true worst Zelda games were the ones for the CD-I. Look them up on Wikipedia.

QFT. THe Link animations, are awful. :lol:
Captain Fircoal

Postby GeneralUnderhill on Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am

sircherry wrote:the best buy of the 3 new game systems

I'd say that this was their version of the N64.

Overpriced, overpowered, and undersupported, with one or two incredible games to sell the whole damn system.

I've only ever beaten Wind Waker and haven't had time to play Ocarina lately. God, I need to get an N64 again. Playing the emulator isn't the same thing.

sircherry, graphics and were-morphing do not a good game make. Did it have a good story? Were the controls responsive? Was there any lag, bugs, odd glitches that made it impossible to finish? (Hint: the answer to the last one is yes, and the Wii had control problems)

The 2D and N64 Zeldas (as far as I know) don't have anything like that. The controls worked to perfection (assuming your controller didn't have a floppy joystick) and there were no fatal errors that would inhibit your enjoyment of the game.

I will admit that I haven't had the opportunity to play TP, but I've read somewhere on the order of two dozen separate reviews and a few RL friends who have the game.

The Wand of Gamelon and whatever the hell the other one was are not Zeldas. They are crude Chinese-esque imposters, and no more Zelda than a Vegas Elvis.
Cadet GeneralUnderhill

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,