Conquer Club

Putang: for beginners

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Putang: for beginners

Postby The ram on Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:07 am

Who cares. He's more fun than all the dull left wing wankers here. And this thread is not for political allegiance, it's strictly fun.

Right, now we're back on topic. Later today we will be talking about sex (strictly heterosexual sex) and how to make a bird want more and more. I'm probably getting well ahead of myself here as you incels are lazy pieces of shit shoving junk food down your throats and using alcohol as coping mechanisms in your unsatisfied lives. But there's much more than just being comfortably numb.
Cadet The ram

Postby 2dimes on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:10 am

Well Saxi was the incel. He enjoys some fast food but most likely in moderation, he is pretty thin and outdoorsy. So not lazy.

I don't know how the yoga or whatever it was he claimed to have started doing turned out.

Finally I'm not certain but he might not drink alcohol at all. He does like Mountain Dew but I believe he drinks it straight up and not as it was originally intended to be used, as a whisky mix.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:38 am

2dimes wrote:Well Saxi was the incel. He enjoys some fast food but most likely in moderation, he is pretty thin and outdoorsy. So not lazy.

I don't know how the yoga or whatever it was he claimed to have started doing turned out.

Finally I'm not certain but he might not drink alcohol at all. He does like Mountain Dew but I believe he drinks it straight up and not as it was originally intended to be used, as a whisky mix.

Colonel mookiemcgee

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,