Conquer Club

Monkeypox (official thread)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Have you got Monkeypox yet?

Yes, and I survived
No votes
Yes, and I died
45%
No
55%

Total votes : 11

Monkeypox (official thread)

Postby saxitoxin on Sat May 21, 2022 2:50 pm

Who here will take the Monkeypox vax?

I haven't looked into it closely but, at first glance, I don't think I have any issues with it unlike most of the COVID-19 vaccines. I'll have to look at it more closely but I'm optimistic I'd be open to taking it.

In the meantime, what are some good items to hoard this time around? I'm primarily interested in resalable goods I can buy cheap now and then price gouge on the secondary market in 2-3 weeks.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Monkeypox (official thread)

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue May 24, 2022 6:10 pm

---------There is no Monkeypox vaccine.....
---------------The Doctors are just going to use old Smallpox vaccines made before 1972 A.D... It works for Monkeypox 50 years later, so Doctors on T.V. say.... Recycling...Kool 8-) ....Go Green!!!...They say they have plenty old smallpox vaccines in storage...

---------Or like in Duk's unofficial thread.... Don't get any vaccine.... People heal on their own......As in healthy people with Covid heal on their own....With one's GOD given immunity... :D O:) =D> =D> =D>
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue May 24, 2022 6:31 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:As in healthy people with Covid heal on their own....With one's GOD given immunity...

Unless you were one of the 6+ million people who didn't heal on their own from Covid and died, because God hated them and didn't offer his immunity.

Names of some of the people Confed's God hated enough to kill:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/obituaries/people-died-coronavirus-obituaries.html
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby The ram on Tue May 24, 2022 9:45 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Who here will take the Monkeypox vax?

I haven't looked into it closely but, at first glance, I don't think I have any issues with it unlike most of the COVID-19 vaccines. I'll have to look at it more closely but I'm optimistic I'd be open to taking it.

In the meantime, what are some good items to hoard this time around? I'm primarily interested in resalable goods I can buy cheap now and then price gouge on the secondary market in 2-3 weeks.

A monkey poxless arsehole will be like rocking horse shit in gay bars in 2-3 weeks. Could make yourself a fortune, assuming you haven't caught it by then
Cadet The ram

Postby saxitoxin on Wed May 25, 2022 10:56 am

The ram wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Who here will take the Monkeypox vax?

A monkey poxless arsehole will be like rocking horse shit in gay bars in 2-3 weeks. Could make yourself a fortune, assuming you haven't caught it by then

POST OF THE YEAR
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Murphalot on Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:38 pm

i cannot fucking believe how many mentally castrated little weaklings there are on this website.

"omg daddy daddy, our corrupt government cartel announced another manufactured virus [that you can only contract by fucking a man in the ass, or by being fucked in the ass by another man] ....please give me my medical marching orders on which under-tested, experimental toxin i should unnecessarily inject into my bloodstream!!??"

"please master overlord, i am blinded by irrational fear and feed off of your abusive commands, show me the way! what do your pharmaceutical conglomerates want me to pay for and consume next, that i otherwise don't need for any reason at all?? I am a tone-deaf libtard that can't think for themselves and haven't bothered to conduct any personal research on the topic whatsoever because im a helpless Phone-Zombie. Give me your orders? what vax? what drug? im helpless without your tyrannical dictates!!"

holy shit... I hope they make the vaccines deadlier each round, cuz these idiots will just defend it anyways even while their bodies fall apart. People shitting their guts out, people losing their fetuses, people's faces drooping with Bells-Palzy, people with monthly strokes, and they still proclaim "omg this side-affect woulda been so much worse if i hadn't got da vaxxxx!! derrrr derpiy derp." Thank you Darwin
Major Murphalot

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:17 pm

Wow, some serious pent up anger in this thread. Let it all out buddy.

Monkey pox has been around a long time and the vaccine they've suggested giving out is around for ages. The smallpox vaccine. There's been a few outbreaks and despite what Murph says, it isnt a sexually transmitted infection, it's a less serious disease than smallpox, but along the same line. You get it from actually touching the skin of an infected person, so while sex is ONE reason for catching it, you don't actually have to. If you're a healthcare worker, you might be at risk due to close contact with patients, so I believe they are being offered the vaccine. Other than that, the general public doesn't have much to be concerned about. They're not talking about mass vaccinations at this point. Our government has said that they don't think there's a need.

Why so angry over something that is such a non-issue.

And yes, I got the covid vaccine and booster. Haven't lost any limbs yet. MRNA vaccines were in development before Covid. They were using them on cancer with some success on individual cancers for a few years before Covid existed, and they are also hoping to cure MS with it. People seem to think that they pulled the technology out of thin air when all they did was tweak something they already had.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... a-vaccines

Then again, people who are really far down the conspiracy rabbit hole will say it's all made up by the American government. As if America is the only country on the planet. =)
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Murphalot on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:21 pm

This is unbelievable lol.
How are so many falsities and lies allowed to be pandered on this website?
And no anger btw, but libtards always perceive the addressing of lies as being anger for some reason. I think its' a self-projection tactic.

And yes, I got the covid vaccine and booster.

Then you're a fool. A gullible fool. Opening another thread, for another advertised disease, grasping at any news about jabbing yourself full of more mystery soup. Of which the profits go into the pockets of the psychos who made the needles to begin with. What exactly is it about this medical racket that you can't seem to comprehend? I really would like to know. How is it you have allowed the wool to be pulled over your whole face (over the ineffective virtue-signalling face-diapers, of course), that you can't conclude by deduction, that billionaires are trying to kill you? How do you not know this?

....Then again, people who are really far down the conspiracy rabbit hole will say it's all made up by the American government. As if America is the only country on the planet. =)

Conspiracy Theorists:
- 9/11 was an inside job
Truth= yes, it was.
- industrial toxins are decreasing testosterone and increasing estrogen in biological lifeforms, thus turning them gay.
Truth= yes, they are.
- Covid was a lie, it's not deadly, the government is scaring you to give up your rights so they can enact a technocratic totalitarian dictatorship.
Truth= yes, they are.
- the vaccines will make people infertile and cause accelerated death.
Truth= yes, they are.
- the government wants to put microchips under your skin to track you.
Truth= already happening
- medical authorities are corrupted by pharmaceutical interests to push a malicious agenda of intentional sickness and fire doctors that bring attention to this.
Truth= yes.
- government will keep creating fabricated health crisis to control you with fear and sell you the cure to the problem they created.
Truth= yes.
- Disney and other children-oriented companies are designed to groom young children
Truth= yes, they are. And they sent kids to Epstein Island for 'scuba diving trips'.
- the FDA has outlawed the sale of N-A-C, a natural element that creates amino acids that remove heavy metals and spike proteins from the body, in an effort to prevent people from being able to cure themselves faster.
Truth= yes.
- Ivermectin is the safest and fastest early treatment for eradicating the flu, which is why India was handing it out for free, but it was banned because government wants you to die.
Truth= yes.
- governments use weather modification to enhance destructive weather by weaponizing it.
Truth= since the 1960's, yes.
- Anthony Fauci was given $10,000,000 in funding to research a vaccine for Monkeypox 1 month before is suddenly popped up.
Truth= Yes.
- government will shut down your bank account for supporting a noble, harmless, constitutional cause you believe in.
Truth= yes.

wow, those conspiracy nuts eh, look at that 100% accurate track record, they are so crazy aren't they. Always right about everything 12-24 months before it happens. Silly theorists.

The guy that helped INVENT mRNA jabs has been desperately warning the world of its dangerous misuse. :sick:

The guy that INVENTED the PCR test devices warned that they are not designed to be used for detecting diseases.

The doctors telling their patients to stay away from the toxic vaccinations are being fired by the corrupt medical industrial complex.

The doctors warning of the toxic material contained inside the masks are being silenced.

The people taking the injections are dropping dead everywhere. In their sleep. In school. At work. In their cars. On sports fields. In airplanes. In supermarkets.
oh and guess what, Record Cancer, Record miscarriages, Record male infertility, Record strokes, Record side effects, Record blood clots.

...and the vaccine manufacturers are sneaking Tromethamine into the childrens' needles - an anti-heart attack medication.

at this point it is safe to say that you are probably another brainwashed yuppie, incapable of pivoting your point of view to admit you've been fooled by corruption, because you have invested so much trust into the system.
In a couple months there will be another disease outbreak to keep you glued to your phone and TV screen for the next miraculously-timed vaccine.
You just don't get it, do you....

I haven't touched a mask. I have no needles in almost 17 years. I haven't been sick since 2016. maybe I am a messiah of some sort? The flu and covid magically deflect from my aura.
OR
maaayyyyyybe, i'm not living in fear, i eat healthy, im not fat, i exercise, and i don't watch a single minute of TV. Ever.... hmmm, i wonder what the reason could be.
I guess not getting sick from a fake re-branded flu makes me an evil cOnSpiRaCy ThEoRiSt! woooooo :o

Shannon, my dear smooth-brained normie friend, how many more examples of deception that you have willingly subscribed to, would you like me to illustrate for you?
Hey Shannon, why would anyone put an anti-heart attack medication into needles for toddlers?
Hey Shannon, are you beginning to get a sense of the lies you have bought into?
Major Murphalot

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:06 pm

Average saxitoxin-chaired debate.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:16 pm

Murphalot wrote:Yada yada... birds aren't real...something something

Seriously? I don't even need to read all of that wall of text to know what it says. I've heard the same tune spouted so many times from an aunt of mine who is so crazy. I'm going to die because I took the vaccine, yada yada. She's even storing up bottled water because the end of days is coming and only the good will survive. She thinks she's one of the good. :lol:

And if the government wanted to kill people off, it wouldn't be the "obedient sheep" it'd be the dissenters. Imagine if I was to buy into the conspiracy theory that you had it all wrong and the vaccine was actually a vaccine against what's coming next to get rid of all the troublesome people. :lol: Ding Ding Ding!
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:33 pm

British health authorities are officially recommending people not have sex with persons whose skin is covered in pulsing, blistering skin lesions, as they could have Monkeypox.

https://thehill.com/homenews/wire/35279 ... nd-africa/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:02 pm

saxitoxin wrote:British health authorities are officially recommending people not have sex with persons whose skin is covered in pulsing, blistering skin lesions, as they could have Monkeypox.

Or Herpes!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:56 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:British health authorities are officially recommending people not have sex with persons whose skin is covered in pulsing, blistering skin lesions, as they could have Monkeypox.

Or Herpes!

I almost had sex with someone whose skin was covered with pulsing, blistering skin lesions the other day. Aside from the pulsing, blistering skin lesions, she was HOT AF. Thanks to the advice of our trusted public health authorities, however, I settled for an HJ.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:04 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Or Herpes!

I almost had sex with someone whose skin was covered with pulsing, blistering skin lesions the other day.

You get what you pay for at Asian massage parlors my friend. There is a reason the rates are so much lower than traditional sex workers
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:10 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Or Herpes!

I almost had sex with someone whose skin was covered with pulsing, blistering skin lesions the other day. Aside from the pulsing, blistering skin lesions, she was HOT AF. Thanks to the advice of our trusted public health authorities, however, I settled for an HJ.

"Almost had sex..." ..?? as she REFUSED..?? :lol: or you decided to PAY for sex.....? :D :lol:
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:46 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Or Herpes!

"Almost had sex..." ..?? as she REFUSED..?? :lol: or you decided to PAY for sex.....? :D :lol:

Don't often agree with jp but saxi just got owned :lol:

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:16 pm

hope you all get monkeypox
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:59 pm

saxitoxin wrote:hope you all get monkeypox

STOP HITTING ON ME
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:22 pm

I settled for an HJ.

Was that in the men's room at Tacos! Tacos! Tacos! Tacos! ?

Or did you mean the 2G HJ glider?

Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:21 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Or Herpes!

Don't often agree with jp but saxi just got owned :lol:

NOTE that saxi has not answered my questions, so slavery continues. Get back to work and harvest those peanuts, saxi. Then return to your cell in the basement. :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Postby Maxleod on Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:13 am

Monkeypox is a gay disease:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... homophobia

The Guardian wrote:The very first monkeypox cases were in gay and bisexual men, and as of this week, the vast majority of the almost 800 diagnosed cases in the UK are among men who have sex with men (MSM).
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:39 pm

Maxleod wrote:Monkeypox is a gay disease:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... homophobia

The Guardian wrote:The very first monkeypox cases were in gay and bisexual men, and as of this week, the vast majority of the almost 800 diagnosed cases in the UK are among men who have sex with men (MSM).

Yes, that is the sense I get in USA, too.

From the source Max cited above:

The very first monkeypox cases were in gay and bisexual men, and as of this week, the vast majority of the almost 800 diagnosed cases in the UK are among men who have sex with men (MSM).
JP4Fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:16 pm

POLL PLEASE

The WHO wants to rename Monkeypox to avoid stigmatising monkeys:

http://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0816/ ... monkeypox/

What name should CC put forward as it's suggestion? I suggest 'saxipox'.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:40 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:POLL PLEASE

The WHO wants to rename Monkeypox to avoid stigmatising monkeys:

http://www.rte.ie/news/world/2022/0816/ ... monkeypox/

What name should CC put forward as it's suggestion? I suggest 'saxipox'.

starfishpox?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,