Conquer Club

Is Russia justified to invade Estonia?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes : 7

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:46 pm

Scenario 1:
On September 11, 2001 Al Qaeda killed several thousand non-combatants on U.S. territory. U.S. authorities requested the de facto Afghanistan government extradite Osama bin Laden for trial. After Afghanistan refused, the United States invaded that country to place him under arrest.

Scenario 2:
On August 20, 2022 a Ukrainian spy murdered a non-combatant on Russian territory and then fled to Estonia. Russian authorities have requested the Estonian government extradite the alleged murderess for trial.

-----

The identity of the Russian who murdered the daughter of Aleksander Dugin in a Moscow car bombing has been made. The suspect is Major Natalia Vovk of the Ukrainian SZR foreign intelligence service. After the killing, she fled across the Russian border to Estonia, where it's believed she is now. According to Russian media, the dog brought her 12 year old daughter along to help with the assassination. Russian authorities have demanded her immediate detention and extradition.

Click image to enlarge.
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Is Russia justified to invade Estonia?

Postby jimboston on Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Do you not see a difference? No difference?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 pm

jimboston wrote:Do you not see a difference? No difference?

No difference.

Military operative from [Entity] attacks [Country A] in a manner that violates the law of war then withdraws to uninvolved [Country B]. [Country A] demands uninvolved [Country B] turn over [Entity]'s military operative. Uninvolved [Country B] refuses. [Country A] invades uninvolved [Country B] to execute the arrest of military operative.

Pick and Replace / Choose Your Own Adventure
Entity: Al Qaeda or Ukraine
Country B: USA or Russia
Country C: Afghanistan or Estonia
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby alex951 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:06 pm

Does scale not count?
Corporal alex951

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:08 pm

destroy estonia
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:19 am

saxitoxin wrote:Military operative from [Entity] attacks [Country A] in a manner that violates the law of war then withdraws to uninvolved [Country B]. [Country A] demands uninvolved [Country B] turn over [Entity]'s military operative. Uninvolved [Country B] refuses. [Country A] invades uninvolved [Country B] to execute the arrest of military operative.

This reminds me of those posts where people replace the character names in the Pocahontas plot and end up with the Avatar plot.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jimboston on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:13 pm

alex951 wrote:Does scale not count?

Scale is the biggest and most obvious difference but there are other factors involved.

- Likelihood of future attacks emanating from “uninvolved” country.

- Repetition of related/similar actions supported by “uninvolved” country.

- Evidence to support claims that said actor is actually guilty of claimed actions.

- Is 3rd party “uninvolved” country harboring the fugitive or just following due process of law?

- The “innocence/guilt” of the original victim… was the “murdered” Russian a civilian or some operative of the Russian military/gov’t.?

I don’t know anything about this case Saxi refers too… nor do I truly care…but i’m sure there are more differences I haven’t thought of.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby alex951 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:37 pm

jimboston wrote:
alex951 wrote:Does scale not count?

Scale is the biggest and most obvious difference but there are other factors involved.

- Likelihood of future attacks emanating from “uninvolved” country.

- Repetition of related/similar actions supported by “uninvolved” country.

- Evidence to support claims that said actor is actually guilty of claimed actions.

- Is 3rd party “uninvolved” country harboring the fugitive or just following due process of law?

- The “innocence/guilt” of the original victim… was the “murdered” Russian a civilian or some operative of the Russian military/gov’t.?

I don’t know anything about this case Saxi refers too… nor do I truly care…but i’m sure there are more differences I haven’t thought of.

Maybe in the future we'll find out that the Republic and the Federation were being manipulated by a old white guy that ends up being Emperor.
Corporal alex951

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:41 pm

Great news!

Russia is bringing Europe to its knees.

In order to tackle the upcoming energy crisis, Germany has announced it will reopen some of its coal power plants that were shut down as part of an effort to meet its climate goals and reduce the use of the dirtiest of fossil fuels.

But according to the document, the government is now worried that it won’t be able to transport the coal it needs to power those plants to where it is needed, with its main waterway, the Rhine, suffering from unusually low water levels. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just like the rest of Europe, Germany has experienced one of the worst droughts in its recent history this summer.

While Germany approved legislation on Wednesday to prioritise energy transport on the country’s railway network, the document says this is unlikely to suffice.

"High demand and scarce transport capacity in rail freight are leading to a challenging situation in oil logistics. Some products from refineries cannot be moved," adds the document.

Alongside the emergency railway transport orders, Germany also introduced measures to reduce energy consumption. These include a requirement that public buildings be heated to a maximum of 19 degrees Celsius – less than the previously recommended temperature—with exemptions for schools and hospitals.

The emergency decree also says that all buildings and advertisements that are lighted at night for aesthetic reasons should be turned off, expanding on previously announced measures that included shutting down public fountains and switching off the façade lighting of public buildings.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/what- ... nter-60139

I won't be truly happy, though, until I see thousands of freezing Germans storm the Reichstag and columns of T-72s rolling into Warsaw. For the sake of world peace and American security, U.S. global hegemony must be smashed.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:44 pm

Lesson learned: don't put a snarling, mentally ill, 17 year-old goblin in charge of your energy policy. President Putin should award Greta the medal of Hero of the Federation. She is unwittingly the biggest ally Moscow has.

Corporal saxitoxin

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,