Conquer Club

Fascinating New Study on What Happens to Vaxed Over Time

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Fascinating New Study on What Happens to Vaxed Over Time

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:36 pm

Quadruple vaxed Jill Biden has come down with COVID-19 for the second time in two weeks, the White House announced. :P :lol: =D>

She joins Old Joe and defense secretary Gen. Porkchop as the latest members of the Idiocracy to get double or triple-infected with COVID-19.

I've previously said this will become increasingly common for vaccinated people to get recurring infections the more shots they get as their immune systems are debilitated and they lack T-Cell immunity to the virus, instead relying on the crutch of the junk mRNA shots. And I'm being proved correct both by observation of the Idiocracy running America, coupled with emerging scientific research:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... ct/2794886

The CDC is also correct when they say each of these infections will be largely mild.

What they omit, however, is that the chance of Long COVID increases with each infection, regardless of severity.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/07/21/rei ... ach%20said.

So, if you're vaxed, you will continue to get reinfected and, with each infection, you get closer and closer to being introduced to lifetime Long COVID and, with it, loss of taste, insomnia, chronic fatigue, brain fog, etc. It's not if but when. Only a matter of time.

Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Jill Biden Gets COVID ... AGAIN!

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:40 pm

Also, this rebound case of COVID-19 comes after she took Paxlovid. Biden also got rebound COVID-19 after he took Paxlovid. Anthony Fauci also got rebound COVID-19 after he took Paxlovid.

Up until a month ago, the regime swore up and down that rebound from Paxlovid was "very rare." They've now gone dead quiet on this talking point and moved it out of the rotation.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:43 pm

UPDATE:

According to this photo, it appears COVID-19 has already robbed Jill of her sense of taste.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Maxleod on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:46 pm

You're beating a dead horse saxi.

The people who can still think for themselves, like me, and you apparently, didn't get the vax and won't get it.

The lambs have been brainwashed and will never admit they are wrong, They're hopeless.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby jimboston on Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:UPDATE:

According to this photo, it appears COVID-19 has already robbed Jill of her sense of taste.

=D> =D> =D>
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:01 pm

Maxleod wrote:You're beating a dead horse saxi.

The people who can still think for themselves, like me, and you apparently, didn't get the vax and won't get it.

The lambs have been brainwashed and will never admit they are wrong, They're hopeless.

Unfortunately, when 20% of the population has been compelled, due to health reasons, to permanently exit the workforce, Pure Bloods will get stuck with the bill for the massive increase in health and social service spending that will result.

I don't mind footing the bill for anyone who were coerced into vaccination and end up sidelined but I'm not willing to pay for people who cheerily or voluntarily lined up, and definitely none of those who - through thought or word - gave any type of support to mandates.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:23 am

More likely to be saxi or ralf?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:22 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Image

what can I say, it was a three-day weekend
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:08 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Image

trifecta bonus!

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:40 am

A. Google only allows vaccinated employees to come into their LA office

B. Google’s COVID-19 outbreak in Los Angeles is currently the largest of any employer in LA

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/26/google- ... reaks.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's happening like I said it would. The pandemic is over for some of us. For others it hasn't even started. In two more mutations all those mild cases won't be quite so mild. :D
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:47 am

Total number versus % of employed persons… add in factors for newly returned to office, lax reporting for smaller companies, lax reporting for milder cases, etc.

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:50 am

jimboston wrote:Total number versus % of employed persons… add in factors for newly returned to office, lax reporting for smaller companies, lax reporting for milder cases, etc.

Jim is at Stage 1.

https://www.healthline.com/health/stage ... f#5-stages
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:39 am

Dude…they’ve been saying for MONTHS now that the shot isn’t really effective at stopping you from getting it…. it IS effective at making the symptoms and your reaction to the virus less severe.

Now… I know you can understand this… and i also know you want to deny this fact. I’m sorry reality doesn’t conform to your world view. I hope you recover from that virus and I further hope your bullshit doesn’t infect anyone else.
===

In retrospect they probably should not have called the shot a “vaccine”. The general public is full of under-educated dolts, who can only process binary options. That’s why people like Trump’s lapdog Saxi are able to manipulate a huge segment of the population.

Maybe they should’ve called it an inoculation or invented some new word. Unfortunately they didn’t have great data at the time… and probably also thought they’d have better buy-in if they used language people were familiar with, even if this language was not fully accurate.

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:19 pm

jimboston wrote:they’ve been saying for MONTHS now that the shot isn’t really effective at stopping you from getting it

:lol:

And when they started administering it they said it was.

In other words they injected people with a novel compound about which they didn't understand the mechanism of action.

jimboston wrote:Unfortunately they didn’t have great data at the time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's right, lab rat. Again, just like I said at the time.

And you better pray every day that the lack of transmission protection, the interference with menstrual cycles, the short term infertility, the blood clotting that caused them to pull J&J shot, etc. are the only things they learn with the benefit of the typical 5 year safety data set. Because you can't be unvaccinated.

In other words, you better pray that, suddenly, my predictions stop coming true because I'm batting 100 and the really bad ones are still 6 to 18 months out.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:16 am

saxitoxin wrote:
In other words, you better pray that, suddenly, my predictions stop coming true because I'm batting 100

Yeah… that sounds about right.
I think you make an accurate prediction one out of every ten times.

saxitoxin wrote:
and the really bad ones are still 6 to 18 months out.

Is this another prediction? Based on what?

I’m betting in 6-18 months you’ll continue to state that the bad shit is about 6-18 months away…

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:29 am

It's too bad Saxi deleted his other post here. I was planning on responding to it yesterday, but I put it off to today and now it's gone. Was far more interesting than this other crap.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:57 am

jimboston wrote:
I’m betting in 6-18 months you’ll continue to state that the bad shit is about 6-18 months away…

Uh huh. Except the history of each of my predictions here says I've been spot on.

That said, I bet next week you'll continue to say Trump is weeks away from being indicted. And five years from now he'll still be weeks away from indictment.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:05 pm

OK, now this is rich!

Remember when saxi said you'd have to be a fool to take a vaccine with an EUA permit versus a BL license since these companies will be insulated from lawsuits and have no financial incentive to get the formulation right? Remember when I said that Johnson & Johnson made baby powder that gave people cancer --- and that was when they were on the hook for $2 billion? And that vaccines were more complicated than baby powder? Remember?

Sooo ... the Pfizer whistleblower first chronicled by the British Medical Journal [https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635], a former regional lab director who says Pfizer covered up all of the negative side effects during testing that are now coming to light --- and indicators of potential lethal side effects that will emerge on the 3-5 year timeframe -- is now in court.

Pfizer's defense?

Not that his claims are inaccurate, but that they can't be sued because of the EUA, ergo the case must be dismissed!

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/62 ... rch-group/

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:OK, now this is rich!

Remember when saxi said you'd have to be a fool to take a vaccine with an EUA permit versus a BL license since these companies will be insulated from lawsuits and have no financial incentive to get the formulation right? Remember when I said that Johnson & Johnson made baby powder that gave people cancer --- and that was when they were on the hook for $2 billion? And that vaccines were more complicated than baby powder? Remember?

Sooo ... the Pfizer whistleblower first chronicled by the British Medical Journal [https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635], a former regional lab director who says Pfizer covered up all of the negative side effects during testing that are now coming to light --- and indicators of potential lethal side effects that will emerge on the 3-5 year timeframe -- is now in court.

Pfizer's defense?

Not that his claims are inaccurate, but that they can't be sued because of the EUA, ergo the case must be dismissed!

So the lawsuit says this…

Individuals who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are now shown to be at a higher risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to unvaccinated individuals.4

Then you go click on the link to the study it referenced… i.e. <note 4>…
and so you read the study and no where in there do I see evidence confirming what is being said in the lawsuit.

Also factors…
- size of the population studied in the referenced study
- questions related to common ethnicity/genetics of people in study
- other factors like who’s getting the vaccine… if a higher % of “at risk” people are getting the vax then you have to factor that out of your math to see if there’s an actual negative impact and/or if the impact is actually beneficial

So yeah… keep trying.

I mean regardless of the math and study questions… the study (as far as I can tell) doesn;t say what the lawsuit is claiming it says.

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:17 pm

jimboston wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:OK, now this is rich!

Pfizer's defense?

So the lawsuit says this…

Individuals who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are now shown to be at a higher risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to unvaccinated individuals.4

Then you go click on the link to the study it referenced… i.e. <note 4>…
and so you read the study and no where in there do I see evidence confirming what is being said in the lawsuit.

Also factors…
- size of the population studied in the referenced study
- questions related to common ethnicity/genetics of people in study
- other factors like who’s getting the vaccine… if a higher % of “at risk” people are getting the vax then you have to factor that out of your math to see if there’s an actual negative impact and/or if the impact is actually beneficial

So yeah… keep trying.

I mean regardless of the math and study questions… the study (as far as I can tell) doesn;t say what the lawsuit is claiming it says.

If you were in a medieval joust you'd probably win since you always seem to miss the point.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:59 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jimboston wrote:

Uh huh. Except the history of each of my predictions here says I've been spot on.

That said, I bet next week you'll continue to say Trump is weeks away from being indicted. And five years from now he'll still be weeks away from indictment.

I have already shown that SEVERAL of saxi's predictions missed the mark by over ONE mile (or 1.609 km)..! WRONG, AGAIN, saxi.

Try harder, like your pAL ralph.

Like this prediction, saxi??

Bad news everyone - the Biden Death Jabs will not protect against the new Nigerian strain of COVID-19 which will soon overtake the world. Turns out Biden's vaccine program was just a huge waste of money with no benefit except causing a lot of permanent erectile dysfunction.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=235202&hilit=impotent+vaccine&start=25
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Re: UCLA Researchers Confirm: Vax Will Kill You

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:50 pm

The headline is click bait. The details should give you only mild comfort.

More bad news for the vaxed from a new study by UCLA and Stanford scientists published in the current issue of the Q1 peer-reviewed journal Vaccine, out today:
Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI –23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33).Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI −3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

We emphasize that our investigation is preliminary, to point to the need for more involved analysis ... Full transparency of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data is needed to properly evaluate these questions. Unfortunately, as we approach 2 years after release of COVID-19 vaccines, participant level data remain inaccessible.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... X22010283#!

Weird that Big Pharma still refuses, after two years, to release participant level trial data. Since the executives of the megacorporations are all trustworthy egalitarians who are only interested in helping humanity, it is obviously just an oversight and not anything they're hiding.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:11 am

saxitoxin wrote:The headline is click bait. The details should give you only mild comfort.

More bad news for the vaxed from a new study by UCLA and Stanford scientists published in the current issue of the Q1 peer-reviewed journal Vaccine, out today:
Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 2.1 to 22.9); risk ratio 1.43 (95 % CI 1.07 to 1.92). The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group; risk difference 18.0 per 10,000 vaccinated (95 % CI 1.2 to 34.9); risk ratio 1.36 (95 % CI 1.02 to 1.83). The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group: risk difference 7.1 per 10,000 (95 % CI –23.2 to 37.4); risk ratio 1.06 (95 % CI 0.84 to 1.33).Combined, there was a 16 % higher risk of serious adverse events in mRNA vaccine recipients: risk difference 13.2 (95 % CI −3.2 to 29.6); risk ratio 1.16 (95 % CI 0.97 to 1.39).

We emphasize that our investigation is preliminary, to point to the need for more involved analysis ... Full transparency of the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial data is needed to properly evaluate these questions. Unfortunately, as we approach 2 years after release of COVID-19 vaccines, participant level data remain inaccessible.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... X22010283#!

Weird that Big Pharma still refuses, after two years, to release participant level trial data. Since the executives of the megacorporations are all trustworthy egalitarians who are only interested in helping humanity, it is obviously just an oversight and not anything they're hiding.

Three Notes:

1) saxi shifts focus in this thread, which is nothing new for him. It started as a report on First Lady Jill Biden's COVID illness and now we are discussing a study on COVID mRNA vaccines, which saxi excoriates incessantly and tries to spin a FALSE NARRATIVE about their effectiveness and their worth.

2) I am not convinced about the "DANGERS" of the COVID vaccines. As I have said before, most things are not 100% perfect and all actions have associated RISKS/Costs/Benefits. That is why we all are here, RIGHT? To evaluate THE RISK of actions and the consequences of our actions and decisions???

3) saxi emphasizes what I consider the wrong points with his large font. I changed the point of emphasis when I quoted it. I left his bold and italics.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:11 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I am not convinced about the "DANGERS" of the COVID vaccines.

Oh, okay. It's all good then, I guess.

Hey everyone - the vax is OK! JP4F cleared it!
Corporal saxitoxin

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,