Conquer Club

306 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

306 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:53 am

------------- GREAT NEWS AMERICA.....only 731 days until Biden leaves office... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
---------------- 365 x 2 + 1 day for leap year...Yeah!!! 731... :D
---------------- Sounds nice.... Could get into WW3 though...so....we might not make it.... Fingers Crossed....
-----------------Everyone can start doing what I do everyday.....
----------------- ANGEL of GOD...
----------------- My Gaurdian Dear...
----------------- For whom HIS LOVE...
----------------- Commits me here...
----------------- Ever this Day...
----------------- Be at my side...
----------------- To Light and Gaurd...
----------------- To Rule and Guide...
----------------- AMEN... O:) O:) O:) O:)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------------Let The Count Down Begin...
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: GREAT TIMES AHEAD AMERICA, MAYBE???

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:05 am

How much damage can and will politicians do until then?

And, just to be clear, we are NOT talking here about the Cleveland Guardians, RIGHT?

and not these?
http://guardianangels.org/

BUT this:
Guardian Angel
That every individual soul has a guardian angel has never been defined by the Church, and is, consequently, not an article of faith; but it is the "mind of the Church", as St. Jerome expressed it: "how great the dignity of the soul, since each one has from his birth an angel commissioned to guard it." (Comm. in Matt., xviii, lib. II).

(...)

In the Bible this doctrine is clearly discernible and its development is well marked. In Genesis 28-29, angels not only act as the executors of God's wrath against the cities of the plain, but they deliver Lot from danger; in Exodus 12-13, an angel is the appointed leader of the host of Israel, and in 32:34, God says to Moses: "my angel shall go before thee." At a much later period we have the story of Tobias, which might serve for a commentary on the words of Psalm 90:11: "For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways." (Cf. Psalm 33:8 and 34:5) Lastly, in Daniel 10 angels are entrusted with the care of particular districts; one is called "prince of the kingdom of the Persians", and Michael is termed "one of the chief princes"; cf. Deuteronomy 32:8 (Septuagint); and Ecclesiasticus 17:17 (Septuagint).

This sums up the Old Testament doctrine on the point; it is clear that the Old Testament conceived of God's angels as His ministers who carried out his behests, and who were at times given special commissions, regarding men and mundane affairs. There is no special teaching; the doctrine is rather taken for granted than expressly laid down; cf. 2 Maccabees 3:25; 10:29; 11:6; 15:23.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:52 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:How much damage can and will politicians do until then?

And, just to be clear, we are NOT talking here about the Cleveland Guardians, RIGHT?

and not these?
http://guardianangels.org/

BUT this:
Guardian Angel
That every individual soul has a guardian angel has never been defined by the Church, and is, consequently, not an article of faith; but it is the "mind of the Church", as St. Jerome expressed it: "how great the dignity of the soul, since each one has from his birth an angel commissioned to guard it." (Comm. in Matt., xviii, lib. II).

(...)

In the Bible this doctrine is clearly discernible and its development is well marked. In Genesis 28-29, angels not only act as the executors of God's wrath against the cities of the plain, but they deliver Lot from danger; in Exodus 12-13, an angel is the appointed leader of the host of Israel, and in 32:34, God says to Moses: "my angel shall go before thee." At a much later period we have the story of Tobias, which might serve for a commentary on the words of Psalm 90:11: "For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways." (Cf. Psalm 33:8 and 34:5) Lastly, in Daniel 10 angels are entrusted with the care of particular districts; one is called "prince of the kingdom of the Persians", and Michael is termed "one of the chief princes"; cf. Deuteronomy 32:8 (Septuagint); and Ecclesiasticus 17:17 (Septuagint).

This sums up the Old Testament doctrine on the point; it is clear that the Old Testament conceived of God's angels as His ministers who carried out his behests, and who were at times given special commissions, regarding men and mundane affairs. There is no special teaching; the doctrine is rather taken for granted than expressly laid down; cf. 2 Maccabees 3:25; 10:29; 11:6; 15:23.

---------- I only recognize Cleveland Indians.... Should of moved the team to Indiana....The Indiana, Indianapolis, Indians...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:48 am

----------- 1st A shout. Out.... Happy President's Day...2023 A.D...for all who have off...
------------- Even Better news....Only 700 days left for President Biden(the ones who control him,he likes ice cream... :D )...
----------- Talk about Brian freeze...Or as Biden would say, "Shuinnncbudjnndj Iundnendnebdbch. Jenhchd...Come On Man..."
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I'll be honest...When he pulled that crap in The State of The Union Speech....I actually understood what he was talking about...If you listen real slow you can hear it was about jobs, economy...How good Americans are doing...With a straight face... That's what really drove it home.......
----------- Tomorrow is Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna's 229th Birthday, Happy Birthday....Known as The Napoleon of The West....He was President of Mexico 11 times(some terms lasted like 2 months)...But still 11 times...Take that FDR....Term limits anyone... Congress... ;)

----------- Bad News for President Lincoln...Disney is telling the truth....Yes, Lincoln wanted to ship Blacks to Central America and Africa....Some like Fox News Brian Kilmeade, it's only until Gettysburg..... Really.... Because Lincoln spoke about it in 1856 A.D.,1860 A.D....Before The War Between The States,...as well as in 1862 A.D...That is why Frederick Douglass disliked Lincoln....Did Lincoln change his mind???... Really???...Is John Wilkes Booth a hero to African Americans???.... Stopped Lincoln's plan???...You can never trust any politician.... Lincoln actually said, "I don't want them coming North...."(That was no Biden talk), Years before the war..., Maybe that needs to be carved on The Lincoln Memorial...

--------Anyway....700 days until Biden leaves office.... =D> =D> =D> =D> ....
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby jimboston on Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:26 am

ConfederateSS wrote:When he pulled that crap in The State of The Union Speech....I actually understood what he was talking about...If you listen real slow you can hear it was about jobs, economy...How good Americans are doing...With a straight face...

I have no detailed info on your personal economic situation, but I can infer some stuff…

You are doing well enough economically to have;
1) Free time to play on here and rant in this forum.
- and those posts MUST take forever to “research” (sic) and then all the time it takes to do your special formatting tricks.
(Just genius BTW.)
2) Enough money to afford a computer and internet access… presumably you use your own…
- If you use work provided computer and internet, then you have a good/safe job that allows this.
- If you use a public library then you are lucky enough to have easy access to a public library cause you post frequently.
3) I’ll infer you have a roof over your head and plenty of food… either this or you’re truly dumb cause if you don’t have this you should spend less time spewing Trumpism and look for better work or work to better yourself. So I’ll go with my assumption.

Presuming I’m correct in my three statements it appears your personal economy is pretty good.

I mean if this is true you’re likely in the Median of American Middle Class AT LEAST… and that would put you in like the Top 10% of Income/Standard of Living globally.

I guess we’re still doing OK.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:26 am

ConfederateSS wrote: Talk about Brian freeze

I'm guessing you might have meant brain freeze. What Brian freeze is, you'll have to ask Stewie.

ConfederateSS wrote:I actually understood what he was talking about...If you listen real slow you can hear it was about jobs, economy...How good Americans are doing...With a straight face.

Considering you've currently got the lowest unemployment rate in 51 years, are you surprised he's bragging about it?

I'm cynical when politicians take the credit for economic improvements, but I certainly understand why.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby KoolBak on Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:59 am

How does one listen "slow"?

Plus, "slow" and "good" aren't adverbs.

Thankfully I only see this shit when it's quoted. Painful.....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:46 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:--------Anyway....700 days until Biden leaves office.... =D> =D> =D> =D> ....

Unless your party puts up another gigantic turd to dun against him again, then it's gonna be over 2000 days (unless he dies).
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Confed the USA has already fallen.

I quake at the sight; my mighty nation has fallen into ruin. The collapse of this nation* under the current administration has caused the weakening of the world and the onslaught of evil into the world.

My world is quickly deteriorating with the fall of your country.*

*USA
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote: Talk about Brian freeze

I'm guessing you might have meant brain freeze. What Brian freeze is, you'll have to ask Stewie.

ConfederateSS wrote:I actually understood what he was talking about...If you listen real slow you can hear it was about jobs, economy...How good Americans are doing...With a straight face.

Considering you've currently got the lowest unemployment rate in 51 years, are you surprised he's bragging about it?

I'm cynical when politicians take the credit for economic improvements, but I certainly understand why.

Can we have a Venn Diagram for spelling errors? jimb and ConfedSS can be in the same circle. :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Re: 500 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:19 am

--------500 days left in the Jr B Ware/ Robert L. Peters/Sleepy Joe Biden Presidency :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ....Yes , We are heading towards the bend ,
to the stretch, run.... January 20th, 2025 A.D...Is just 500 days from today... =D> =D> =D> ....
-------- Donald J. Trump #45...Soon #47th President of The U.S.A...Grover Cleveland 2.0... :!: =D> =D> =D> ....How bad was Benjamin Harrison anyway, that he pulled a Biden???... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:45 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:--------Anyway....700 days until Biden leaves office.... =D> =D> =D> =D> ....

Unless your party puts up another gigantic turd to dun against him again, then it's gonna be over 2000 days (unless he dies).

According to CNN, everyone is beating Old Joe except Little Vivek and Ron DeSanctimonious!

And his approval rating is the lowest of any president since James Buchanan! We could actually try on making another run at the Capitol and people would be like -

I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: 500 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:13 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------500 days left in the Jr B Ware/ Robert L. Peters/Sleepy Joe Biden Presidency :!: :!: :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ....Yes , We are heading towards the bend ,
to the stretch, run.... January 20th, 2025 A.D...Is just 500 days from today... =D> =D> =D> ....
-------- Donald J. Trump #45...Soon #47th President of The U.S.A...Grover Cleveland 2.0... :!: =D> =D> =D> ....How bad was Benjamin Harrison anyway, that he pulled a Biden???... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

I thought he said he won last time, in which case he can't stand for a third term.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby 2dimes on Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:50 am

Speaking of The Guardians, the third and what looks like the final movie of the franchise is streaming and every time I see the ad for that, the comments indicate how most people hated it. Fair enough, it wasn't great, but there was still a few laughs. Doesn't mater since Dave B said he was never going to play Drax again, it would be done either way. Bummer because him and Mantis were pretty hilarious together. I guess Disney can concentrate their efforts on letting A.I. Make movies where everyone is Spider-Man.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:00 am

2dimes wrote:Speaking of The Guardians, the third and what looks like the final movie of the franchise is streaming and every time I see the ad for that, the comments indicate how most people hated it. Fair enough, it wasn't great, but there was still a few laughs. Doesn't mater since Dave B said he was never going to play Drax again, it would be done either way. Bummer because him and Mantis were pretty hilarious together. I guess Disney can concentrate their efforts on letting A.I. Make movies where everyone is Spider-Man.

Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: 397 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:33 am

-------397 days until Biden leaves office... =D> =D> =D> ...Thank Leap Year for the extra day... :( :( :( ...396 + 1 --397... :( ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Re: 366 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:23 am

-------One Year to the day...Left in Biden's dark winter... =D> =D> =D> ...366 days(leap year)...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:15 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------One Year to the day...Left in Biden's dark winter... =D> =D> =D> ...366 days(leap year)...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

--------335 days left , of the Biden Administration...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby lokisgal on Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:47 pm

until dumpster fire is put to shame once again (unless he goes to prison first) How you all have such blind faith in a self admitted grifter is just mind boggling
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:25 am

lokisgal wrote:until dumpster fire is put to shame once again (unless he goes to prison first) How you all have such blind faith in a self admitted grifter is just mind boggling

---------I wasn't planning on having Mother Teresa as President...Or a crook/braindead loser like Biden... People keep talking about Trump...O.K...
--------1st All New Yorkers are loud mouth assholes...O.K. Trump is just another one...
-------- 2nd He wasn't a politician...Biden has been trying for the Presidency for decades...Calling schools full of Blacks(African Americans Jungles, don't want my kid near them, he says)...Why didn't he run in 2016 A.D...Because just like in 2016 A.D. The DNC fixed it for Hillary over Bernie Sanders...In 2008 A.D. The DNC told Hillary step a side(fixed it for Obama), let Obama in as the Democratic Nominee... Promised her the spot after Obama was done...Biden was let out in the cold...No he is older, more unappealing, But was Obama's VP.... Hillary lost to Trump in 2016 A.D...Shocking the Deep State...So they through Biden in...So they can control him...Is that what you want...A Trojan Horse as President, controlled by our enemies and The Deep State...
------- 3rd Trump is not Mother Teresa, He will get his hands dirty, shake things up...That is the type of person America needs...A dirty fighter, fighting for Americans... Every other politician chose military ways at settling trouble in the Middle East... Trump tried something only a business man would do, not a politician...Bring peace in The Middle East through money, economics...It worked , never been done, Trump brought peace in the region...
------- 4th Take the border, Trump will say ever, in a long time secure border...He was right, not ever, Since World War 2, Trump gave America it's safest Southern Border...Biden "F"*cked it up on day one...Why???... Because, the Slave Cartels making Billions, send him money...The cheap labor, Big Wall Street Companies love that, for future Democrat votes, for total control...At what price, the destruction of America...
-------- 5th He has dealt with World Leaders as a business man...He knows how to make money...He got China to pay America instead of the other way around...He got NATO to start paying up when he was President... Bringing them closer together...So when Putin invaded the Ukraine... Countries like Poland , Romania, Hungry, Germany, had not only paid into NATO...They increased their own defense budgets and increased their nation's defense...Which is why they came together so fast as one, when the Ukraine was invaded...So you can thank Trump for telling them to pay up...I remember the Germans at the table laughing at him when he told NATO better start putting money up...They are not laughing now...With Russia up their ass...Trump told them not to only rely on Russia for oil and gas...As Germany...Shut down coal plants, Other things like Solar and Wind, for the commie fossil fuels...
-------- 6th Which is Trump's greatest accomplishment, He made America energy Independent... Hurting, Russia, Iran... America was just about to start selling oil overseas...Bring down our National Debt...All that changed for the worst , on day one, when Biden became President... Destroyed all of Trump's things... Russia, Iran, China has benefited the most by Biden being in office...
-------- 7th Trump is an Asshole, but an American Asshole...One who relates better with the Regular Americans...Then the Deep State and The Democratic Elites...
-------- 8th It is not Faith in him Lokisgal...But Trump is being himself...Even when he was President...HE ANSWERS TO NO ONE :!: ...That is what regular Americans love about him...Yet, The LEFT, The Radicals, The Deep State , The Democrats just can't get it through their heads...They continue to attack him....Making him even more loved By Regular Americans...If they wouldn't of brought these dumb ass cases Against Him...Ron Desantis was Actually getting the attention fighting with Disney, being one of an up and coming heros of The Republican Party...Those charges brought against Trump, didn't hurt Trump, they killed any hope for Desantis or anyone else...Handing the 2024 A.D. Republican Nomination to Trump...Democrats only to have themselves to look at, when he is once again Elected President like Grover Cleveland...I don't know if you can say re-elected???...Why do they count as 22nd/24th...45th/47th President???, they are one person...Trump should be the 44th President and Cleveland the 22nd that's it...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
---------And Biden , wrecking the economy, when running, said he would destroy the fossil fuel industry...He has, the world with it... Destroyed the borders...Every aspect of American life...When Trump was President, everyone felt relatively safe, everyone has an extra 4/6 thousand dollars a year, not 10,000+ dollars in the hole...Illegal Aliens are costing American Tax Payers Billions , as they Drain America's resources...So , on and so on....On top of that, Biden Looks Elderly(Trump moves like he is 25), Biden has no memory, never knows where he even is... Trojan Horse President :!:
----------Why do you put such faith in a Trojan Horse President... Controlled by our enemies Lokisgal???... Don't tell me... Keep telling yourself...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby lokisgal on Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:50 am

stop writing in all caps. There is no point it doesnt help the word salad.And Id vote for a sock over Drumpster. If you want to live with someone like him in power just move to North Korea
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby pmac666 on Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:37 am

lokisgal wrote:stop writing in all caps. There is no point it doesnt help the word salad.And Id vote for a sock over Drumpster. If you want to live with someone like him in power just move to North Korea

Tbf i enjoy his writing style, it makes it so much easier to not read his nonsense.

Major pmac666

Re: 306 days left of Jr B Ware,Rob Peters/Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:47 am

---------306 DAYS TO GO.... YOU'RE FIRED JOE :!: :!: :!: ...TIME MARCHING ON... ;) ... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,