Conquer Club

The B.K. Barunt Appreciation Thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby hecter on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:48 am

b.k. barunt wrote:I told you what? I just saw this thread - blew me away. I'm still waiting for my free premium from Lack.

You haven't fucked off yet... Though I think I'd buy you a years prem to get you to stay.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:08 am

b.k.'s avatar never fails to make me laugh a bit. :D
Last edited by OnlyAmbrose on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby salr15 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:27 am

56 years old, graduated from college at 50, goes to college bars, spends most of his day in "flame wars" arguing with teenagers, and flirts with young boys.

B.K., you are truly one of a kind! Are a you a registered sex offender in your town?

So why do they call you "bad santa" :lol: ? Is it really because of your beard or could it possibly have something to do with your early xmas "gifts" of love to young boys?
Captain salr15

Postby Jenos Ridan on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:46 am

:shock: Wait, :shock: BK is a homosexual pedophile!?!? Unless, BK is a lady, then she's just a pedophile.......

What is the story here?
"There is only one road to peace, and that is to conquer"-Hunter Clark

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"- Something Hunter would say
Private Jenos Ridan

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:11 am

salr15 wrote:56 years old, graduated from college at 50, goes to college bars, spends most of his day in "flame wars" arguing with teenagers, and flirts with young boys.

B.K., you are truly one of a kind! Are a you a registered sex offender in your town?

So why do they call you "bad santa" :lol: ? Is it really because of your beard or could it possibly have something to do with your early xmas "gifts" of love to young boys?

I told you not to tell him I told you about those hot steamy nights.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:08 am

salr15 wrote:56 years old, graduated from college at 50, goes to college bars, spends most of his day in "flame wars" arguing with teenagers, and flirts with young boys.

dude I just spilled my coffee all over my fucking keyboard.

LMAO
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Jenos Ridan on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 pm

Oops, forgot, Salr is the self-proclaimed Shahanshah (persian for 'King of kings, I think) of flamewars.

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"- Something Hunter would say
Private Jenos Ridan

Postby salr15 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Jenos Ridan wrote:Oops, forgot, Salr is the self-proclaimed Shahanshah (persian for 'King of kings, I think) of flamewars.

Kire mano belis, cos kesh.
i still suck cock for a living

by jalen45
on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 pm

Hyasri wrote:Dont panic, I am here and active :)

Just taking my time to get familiar with everything rather than just rushing in and making some rash decisions.
Captain salr15

Postby Fo Sho on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:40 pm

lmao.

Couldn't have said it better my self salr. What's not to love about an angry old man, who has a problem with everything, but has answers for nothing. You strike me as one of those creepy old guys who sit on benches in parks and tries to lure children with candy and "fun". Glad to see some one else thinks the same.
Private 1st Class Fo Sho

Postby Jenos Ridan on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:21 am

salr15 wrote:
Jenos Ridan wrote:Oops, forgot, Salr is the self-proclaimed Shahanshah (persian for 'King of kings, I think) of flamewars.

Kire mano belis, cos kesh.

And I have no clue what that means. So, it is meaningless.

Private Jenos Ridan

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,