Conquer Club

Trying 3 blogging projects

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Trying 3 blogging projects

Postby wacicha on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:35 pm

I see all these things said about starting your own Blog website for money. I am not a techno geek, But I am always a soft touch when it comes to tring new things to make money. The job I have gives me a lot of free time. I earn good money, but have wierd hours where I sit in my car waiting for my next appointment. So I look for other ways to earn money from my car. The best way to do this is of course through the computer. I have a Laptop with Wireless capabilities. In Los Angeles, CA this means I can connect to the internet almost anywhere.

Hence this Project of mine
We all wonder if these things work, but most of us are too smart to try them. Well, most of you are. Me I do like to try things.

So what I am going to do is take 3 Different Blogging for money offers and do them. I would like for you to follow along in this project of mine to see where it leads. I will put all my Work & thoughts on each of these projects in writing on this First Blogging website. We will see if any of the 3 succeed. If you have any Thoughts or questions along the way, Write me I will post them with My answers to the best of my abilities

To follow along just click on my website address. you can click on the Rss feed to see everytime I post a comment or 1 of yours
Major wacicha

Postby DiM on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:33 am

link does not work :roll:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:10 am

Works for me, and wacicha, get rid of the suv, they are fugly.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Molacole on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:01 am

I've thought about doing something like this when I was on workmans comp. Unfortunatly I never got around to it and now work too many hours to pull off something like that with any kind of honest effort.

I got it on favorites! :)
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby DiM on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:13 am

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at http://www.wacicha.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of http://www.example.com
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

:cry:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Optimus Prime on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:39 am

I've tried multiple times just to remember to write on a blog on a regular basis. I'll keep your in my bookmarks and follow along. I've never tried blogging for money, but will admit that I have wanted to for over a year now.

By the way, what is your job? I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what job would have you sitting in your car so regularly.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby wcaclimbing on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:I've tried multiple times just to remember to write on a blog on a regular basis. I'll keep your in my bookmarks and follow along. I've never tried blogging for money, but will admit that I have wanted to for over a year now.

By the way, what is your job? I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what job would have you sitting in your car so regularly.

wacachas a hitman.
He waits in his car for the people to walk by so he can kill them.

jk. I have no idea what he does.
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,