Conquer Club

bad boys of risk

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Molacole on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 am

Blitzaholic wrote:molacole this is a list for negative reputation or bad boys that are good players

maybe i would be on your personal list for some reason cause you are jealous of me and neph and i beat you up hard in our last games we played :D

lol yeah you whooped me good :roll: of course you consider that you beating me up hard...

You had at the time 3 colonels, which you frequently play with, against me, at the time a seargant and a question mark on my team. Our other game consisted of me and at the time 2 question marks.

One game I had a deadbeat and the other team I couldn't get them to fort anything anywhere... You even commented on it in our game, but now you act like you beat me up!

Typical of you though. Keep bragging it seems to be your thing here on CC.

The satisfaction I got from having the balls to join that game was enough for me. You and I both know you would never even consider attempting something like I did. You would never have joined a game against 3 colonels in a triples game and logged off your computer not caring who joined. Why because you don't have half the sack it takes to do something like that. You are just way too obsessed with points. It's a game you're not getting paid for so why not just have fun. If being the highest ranked player on this website is what makes the game fun for you then I feel sorry for you. Honestly, I do.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the whole I'm jealous of you two though. I've always had more points than your buddy nephlim (until recently, which I'm not allowed to disuss why lol). I could even tell you neph's biggest flaw and why he will never be worth a shit as long as he continues to do so. The kid can't stop letting the dice fly and it burns him on so many occassions! He doesn't have what it takes to know when NOT to attack. As far as points and rank go; I was slowly working my way to the 3k mark while easily maintaining a spot in the top 15 ranked players on this site. Remember when I was at 2974 points and you emailed me with the "greatest players of CC history" or some shit like that! Yeah the one that had a huge write up of yourself and basically nothing about anybody else or how Pilate was like a hundred times better than you and more modest than you could fathom? That's elite incase you were wondering...

2000+ games played in the period of 1 year with 3361 points is nothing to be jealous of...

So yeah I have a negative view of you because you tried to fish for feedback with me, you prey on low ranked players, constantly bragging about your accomplishments every chance you get, focus all your games around points and are dellusional to the point where you think mostly everyone who plays obsesses about points like you and your lackeys. Hell we all care about points to some point, but going to the extent you do (hiding from the public) would just suck all the fun out of it for most of us. The best players of this site don't need to focus on "point building" because it just comes naturally and it's honestly not worth the effort.

OK this is going to be like talking to a wall so not sure why I bothered...
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby chessplaya on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 am

we should have a list for bad girls in risk : wicked is 1 hell of a nomination for that !
Veni...
Vidi...
Vici...
Captain chessplaya

Postby David_Wain on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:12 am

move along chess... back to the flame forum where u belong.
Captain David_Wain

Postby misterman10 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:02 am

I wanna fit in with all the cool kids

I'm a bad boy
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:17 am

mole i wouldnt be in a clan if i was all about the points, taking on challenges from all players and teams, and playing a lot of solid players in them and being in super elite, i would just fly solo and play all trips(like you do) if i was going for just points now, sure i want to be around 3K, thats my only goal for now, but i played a mixed bag of games, singles, doubles and triples.

i admit back then when i went on a run, sure i went for the points, i was on a hot streak, why not take a shot and get the record?, and i accomplished what i set out to do, i am no longer going for points, but to have fun with pals and play with friends and clan mates, this does mean a lot of double and triple games.

as far as you and neph, well not sure what your beef with him is, but he is an awesome player and great guy.
General Blitzaholic

Postby RobinJ on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:28 am

Bring back dugcarr1 !!! :lol:
nmhunate wrote:Speak English... It is the language that God wrote the bible in.

Highest Score: 2437
Highest Place: 84
Sergeant 1st Class RobinJ

Postby kalishnikov on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:31 am

I don't think I'd put Blitz on that list, I've played 5 or 6 games against him in the last few weeks (1 ongoing) and he either doesn't say anything or answers questions plainly. Nothing particularly "bad boyish." Granted he does play lower ranks, but I think thats more for lack of high-ranked competition then anything.

I'm not sure how many points he's got, but theres this guy named Benji (sp?) who skips every other turn for multiplied armies and plays against mostly ? players, his feedback is like 24-37 or something. He'd be on the list. He's the only one I can think of at the moment.
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 am

chessplaya wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
chessplaya wrote:blitz boy should i answer him ???

or would u do the honors :lol: :lol:

i like noobies who know nothing

honibaz:

chess and I are just joking with each other bro :lol:

little fun banter with each and we respect each others games, was just having some fun, no need to take it so seriously man.

thank u blitz

now honibaz got the idea ????/? :roll: :roll:

I love you both boys ;) :D
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am

David_Wain wrote:Will u guys stop raping the quote button..... Dugcarr doesn't play anymore surely at least have active players on the list.. Nephilim is a good one he is a whiney little bitch, but one hell of a player.

LOL :P

Postby Nephilim on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:11 pm

hee hee, nice post blitz. this is either going to be really good or get moved to flame wars.

i don't know who i would put on this list:

JR has a bad rep, deservedly so, but i don't consider him a good player. the 2K point mark don't mean what it used to, and in fact setting any sort of minimum points for a "good player" isn't really effective, imo. you just know a good player when you see one.

dugcarr was a jerk, didn't play him enough to know if he was good.

dminus was a major cheater and apparently pretty good, and hyper arrogant in my experience.

absolute master, probably qualifies, eh? was at least a decent player and a crazy bitch.....

chess and ronnie are harmless, they just have foul mouths.....

xtratabasco was no good, just ran lots of freestyle trips games, but definitely a waste of humanity....

and molacole: don't know why you're so obsessed w/ me and blitz. it appears from your lengthy rants in here that you have some personality problems, probably an inferiority complex. thus, you claim to know my weakness, even though i am 6-2 versus you. as far as me being a "bad boy": ya, you're rite, i won't accept that you beat me by anything except dice, b/c i know you suck. if that makes me arrogant or something, fine. i simply see it as realistic. and my profile gives fair warning about my penchant for arguing. also, your previous high score doesn't really matter here, pal. so you played a shitload of team games and made it real high....wow.

molacole would almost make my list of possible bad boys. he tanked his score for a month, going from around 2900 to like 700 or something. apparently he was pissed that he couldn't get more than 7 points from playing noobs all the time, so he wanted to start over. he then lied about everything and claimed that lack gave him a score reset. i assume this was a sign of guilt, b/c he knew that tanking his score to start over is a cheap and lame thing to do. i imagine he'll come along here and spout the same lies again.

i say he almost makes the list cause altho he is definitely a jerk, he just ain't very good....
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby Coleman on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Nephilim wrote:dugcarr was a jerk, didn't play him enough to know if he was good.

Brilliant.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby Wild_Tiger on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Chessplaya obviously, I hate him...
I got beaten by 2 privates and all I got was this lousy feedback!
General Wild_Tiger

Postby Nephilim on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:13 pm

David_Wain wrote:Will u guys stop raping the quote button..... Dugcarr doesn't play anymore surely at least have active players on the list.. Nephilim is a good one he is a whiney little bitch, but one hell of a player.

i take this as the ultimate compliment

Captain Nephilim

Postby alster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:30 pm

Molacole wrote:put yourself on that list lol....

you prey on low ranked players and fish for feedback so I think you fit the bill nicely...

I think you have some serious issues here if you aim such a comment towards Blitz here. As far as I know, 'bout 99% of his public games starts with him starting/joining a partner leaving spots open for grabs. Not exactly his decision who to play then. What is it with people? If not starting/playing public games, 2785+ points players are told that they only cares about points being too afraid to play lower-ranked people. If actually starting public games, they are told that they prey and grab easy points.

Grow up and/or suck it up! (And no, you're not a cupcake as far as I am concerned.)
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:37 pm

alstergren wrote:

you prey on low ranked players and fish for feedback so I think you fit the bill nicely...

I think you have some serious issues here if you aim such a comment towards Blitz here. As far as I know, 'bout 99% of his public games starts with him starting/joining a partner leaving spots open for grabs. Not exactly his decision who to play then. What is it with people? If not starting/playing public games, 2785+ points players are told that they only cares about points being too afraid to play lower-ranked people. If actually starting public games, they are told that they prey and grab easy points.

Grow up and/or suck it up! (And no, you're not a cupcake as far as I am concerned.)

well put!

Postby Nephilim on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:47 pm

Coleman wrote:
Nephilim wrote:dugcarr was a jerk, didn't play him enough to know if he was good.

Brilliant.

huh?

Captain Nephilim

Postby comic boy on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:55 pm

Yeh Nephilim is a whingey old sod, also tends to favour eau de baboons crutch as his prefered cologne !
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:42 pm

clapper011 wrote:
chessplaya wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

honibaz:

little fun banter with each and we respect each others games, was just having some fun, no need to take it so seriously man.

thank u blitz

chess and I enjoy sandwiches :lol:

kisses
General Blitzaholic

Postby Coleman on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:31 pm

Nephilim wrote:
Coleman wrote:

Brilliant.

huh?
No idea, I direct you here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25044 Good day sir.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby clapper011 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:41 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
clapper011 wrote:
chessplaya wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

honibaz:

thank u blitz

chess and I enjoy sandwiches :lol:

kisses

;) you know it babe

Postby Ronaldinho on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Nephilim wrote:chess and ronnie are harmless, they just have foul mouths.....

I beg to differ i think im a pretty good player, considering im 84% blind.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:43 pm

alstergren wrote:

exactly

I start public triples game everyday. If I was to only play with players 2800+, that would leave me like 10 players only to play with. Im sure those 10 players are not going to want to play 50 games at 1 time.

subtract the players on my ignore list that would leave me 7 :roll: and the 1st place player wont play me.

nothing against molacole, I just wanted to add to alstergrens response.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Nephilim on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:

sorry, didn't mean you were a "harmless" or bad player, i meant you're not so much a bad boy as a big talker.....meaning any bad rep you have is probably from people who things too seriously....

Captain Nephilim

Postby Ronaldinho on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:58 pm

Nephilim wrote:
Ronaldinho wrote:

sorry, didn't mean you were a "harmless" or bad player, i meant you're not so much a bad boy as a big talker.....meaning any bad rep you have is probably from people who things too seriously....

Of corse. I think (*hopes*) i have a quite nice rep on the map, obv this does differ, sometimes me flaming some1 will result in the wrong idea of me playing the game, just like JR, ok sure in a jerk in the forum (flame 98% of the time) but don't let that effect what you think of my playing side.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby alster on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Ronaldinho wrote:Of corse. I think (*hopes*) i have a quite nice rep on the map, obv this does differ, sometimes me flaming some1 will result in the wrong idea of me playing the game, just like JR, ok sure in a jerk in the forum (flame 98% of the time) but don't let that effect what you think of my playing side.

The only thing I can ever recall from you in-game is that you whined in the game chat about a missed turn in a Tamriel map doubles a few weeks ago. On the other hand, I only remember that because I recognized your nick from the forums. Dunno. At least your flaming off-game makes people remember you (for good and bad I guess).
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,