Conquer Club

bad boys of risk

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby SargentFluffy on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:15 pm

Lol, you guys are talking to the previus best on CC! Blitz is one of the best players there are on CC for sure! He's played over 2,000 games and has 72% winning, that takes mad skillz!
Highest Rank - 245
Highest Score - 1793
Cadet SargentFluffy

Postby Molacole on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
your not only a liar as neph said mole but you are a complete idiot :lol:

seriously, just in the last week i set up and started like 40 triples games and like 15 doubles games in the public, plus joined several singles and dubs in private games. yeah at times before i have joined some last, if i have they usually are with teammates i have not played with in a long time and we practice some, usually the team that sets them up, well its usually unified, but i had about 55 games i started in the public the last week, where have you been??? again grab a clue liar boy.

pilate only played me once and lost, then shortly afterwards he left the site.

oh and i am a professional therapist in case you didnt know.

i have played with others i dont know well before, but i prefer to play with players i like more, you should try it, go set some games up with your clan mates, play any one you want or however you want, who cares, stick to your pathetic ways and focus on yourself, dont down play or try to too on other players like me or neph who are way better than you, glad you admitted wain was, whew, so now you are only half stupid :roll:

now matter how i play or others play, someone like you is always going to complain, as long as it is within the rules, who gives f*ck :?:

just cause some others are better at dominating the system within the rules doesnt make them bad players, it makes them smart players.

you are only making your self look dumber mole.

keep jogging-its good for your weight problem and your depression, after a few more laps you should feel better hopefully. :D

Game Finder doesn't lie...

I can easily who and which style games you played. Anyone who takes one look at your games can tell that they're all set up. The ones that aren't set up are with you joining last.

So your chicken shit and have to play the system. No big deal!

blitzaholic wrote:oh and i am a professional therapist in case you didnt know.

I didn't know you could be a professional therapist at the age of 16. A therapist with an online addiction! Classic my friend classic.

You act like I'm complaining about how you pick and choose your games! This thread is about the bad boys of CC and all I'm doing is simply calling you out. I think you should be on the list and you seem to have a problem with it. I'm just saying I think you and your butt buddy neph, for reasons stated previously, should be on the list.

Have a wonderful day.
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:23 pm

Molacole wrote:
You act like I'm complaining about how you pick and choose your games! This thread is about the bad boys of CC and all I'm doing is simply calling you out. I think you should be on the list and you seem to have a problem with it. I'm just saying I think you and your butt buddy neph, for reasons stated previously, should be on the list.

Have a wonderful day.

how could i be a risk bad boy when i was just voted cc's best player :lol:

again you are clueless :roll:

its was cc's best player as far as being nice if i recall

go find yourself mole, cause you are lost again and confused :shock:

although the nicest should of went to wacicha, fireside poet or aafitz, or even clapper or happy2seeyou
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Molacole on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:25 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
David_Wain wrote:Can we stay on topic please :lol:

Interesting read all this though why don't u all just forget about it and let it lie... I also hate to side partly with Molacole here but the fact he has a 69% win rate there is no way his score wasn't reset. especially if he went 'colonel hunting' because he wud of only lost a small number of points per game therefore alot of losses to drop so much. Or maybe it is still possible just doesn't seem to be.

Now Molacole find a decent partner and set some games up :)

you may want to rethink this dw, cause i dropped about 1650 to 1700 points before from 4300 something to 2700 something, and i have a 72% win rate and played like hundreds on singles games.

lack and neph dont lie, mole has

so who you going to believe :?:

Lack has never publicly said I didn't get reset and for all I know nephilim could be making it up. Since lack didn't reset me maybe he didn't know about it escpecially since I never broke any rules.

oh blitz you also have over 2000 games so your points drop doesn't even come close to mine. I don't have enough games played to have over 400 wins, less than 600 games played, a current score of 2000+ and a win percentage of 69% to be able to have made up for a point loss of around 1700 points.
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby Molacole on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:28 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Molacole wrote:

Have a wonderful day.

again you are clueless :roll:

its was cc's best player as far as being nice if i recall

go find yourself mole, cause you are lost again and confused :shock:

I'm sorry I didn't know I had to agree with other peoples opinions.
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm

although the nicest should of went to wacicha, fireside poet or aafitz, or even clapper or happy2seeyou, even gibbom or osujacket could of been included.
General Blitzaholic

Postby RiskTycoon on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:39 pm

man Mole, just stfu already.....you aren't anything put a pile of warm crap on the sidewalk of CC......your ignorant posts about facts that you haven't even got straight are just plain silly.... we should make a new list and call it CC's biggest whiner and you can be #1... stfu already and go play your games you tool
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby alster on Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:57 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:

yadayadayada... we all know that you rigged that one... :D
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Postby Molacole on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:03 pm

RiskTycoon wrote:man Mole, just stfu already.....you aren't anything put a pile of warm crap on the sidewalk of CC......your ignorant posts about facts that you haven't even got straight are just plain silly.... we should make a new list and call it CC's biggest whiner and you can be #1... stfu already and go play your games you tool

what the hell would I do that for?

what facts am I not getting straight?

Think you would be #1 dick rider if we made a post about that?

blitz don't send your super elite bumm buddies in here trying to make me look bad when your sorry ass asked me to try out for the super elite and I declined...
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:07 pm

I heard that there were some guys needing a spanking in here??? You are starting to sound like girls and not "men". :lol: Does this mean there will be a cat fight as well?
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Nephilim on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:09 pm

i'm quotable
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Molacole wrote:
RiskTycoon wrote:man Mole, just stfu already.....you aren't anything put a pile of warm crap on the sidewalk of CC......your ignorant posts about facts that you haven't even got straight are just plain silly.... we should make a new list and call it CC's biggest whiner and you can be #1... stfu already and go play your games you tool

blitz don't send your super elite bumm buddies in here trying to make me look bad when your sorry ass asked me to try out for the super elite and I declined...

he is not in the super elite mole :lol: again you are lost, keep jogging!

and you would of never made super elite cause it take votes and vast majority and you said yourself i wont play singles escalating and these were the qualifying games that was agreed upon by members.

just cause a name is selected does not mean they will get the votes or the wins to get it :!:
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:12 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:I heard that there were some guys needing a spanking in here??? You are starting to sound like girls and not "men". :lol: Does this mean there will be a cat fight as well?

oh hi happy, nice to see you :lol:

nice avatar, i need a spanking it seems :roll: :lol:
General Blitzaholic

Postby Molacole on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:15 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
Molacole wrote:

he is not in the super elite mole :lol: again you are lost, keep jogging!

and you would of never made super elite cause it take votes and vast majority and you said yourself i wont play singles escalating and these were the qualifying games that was agreed upon by members.

just cause a name is selected does not mean they will get the votes or the wins to get it :!:

kid maybe you missed the point... You come in here talking shit because I said you should be on the list.

Then you get your panties in a bunch, tell me I suck, have your little fan boys follow you to say the same.

You did all of this after you personally asked me to try out for the super elite.

You considered me to be super elite enough to invite me to try out and now you tell me I suck and have your little avatar gang, which I assumed was super elite (shame on me) come in and try to drag my name in the dirt.
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby clapper011 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:15 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:I heard that there were some guys needing a spanking in here??? You are starting to sound like girls and not "men". :lol: Does this mean there will be a cat fight as well?
can I join you with this one happy ? ;) i think we need to teacjh these boys a good lesson :)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Nephilim wrote:i'm quotable

:D
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:19 pm

clapper011 wrote:
can I join you with this one happy ? ;) i think we need to teacjh these boys a good lesson :)

YES!! now . . . who can we get to get it on film? ? ? I know someone with a YouTube account lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby clapper011 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:20 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:
clapper011 wrote:

YES!! now . . . who can we get to get it on film? ? ? I know someone with a YouTube account lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
definately..it will be part of our girls of cc :D series ;)

Postby RiskTycoon on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:22 pm

Molacole wrote:put yourself on that list lol....

you prey on low ranked players and fish for feedback so I think you fit the bill nicely...

p.s. add nephlim too, he cries like a little bitch every time you beat him. He can't admit losing a game for any other reason except for bad dice even though he keeps attacking when he shouldn't. He seems like a miserable little kid who likes to argue with everybody too.

oh, one more! tahitiwahini this guy argues with everyone he can, while using excessive big words trying to come off more intelligent than what he is. Usually has no point, keeps arguing and confuses the masses with either a misunderstanding of what he is talking about or by using words in a poor or wrong context. Talks shit to low ranked players and then ends up at the bottom of the score board...

who tried to make who look bad now?
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 pm

clapper011 wrote:
happy2seeyou wrote:
clapper011 wrote:

definately..it will be part of our girls of cc :D series ;)

That works for me. Afterwards we can give Lack a percentage of the profits. :lol: Hmmm, should we use your whip or mine? I bet wicked's whip has spikes in it, hopefully there is not too much blood from the last guy she beat up.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Blitzaholic on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 pm

Molacole wrote:
You considered me to be super elite enough to invite me to try out and now you tell me I suck and have your little avatar gang, which I assumed was super elite (shame on me) come in and try to drag my name in the dirt.

no no no mole :lol: you are dragging your name in the dirt all by yourself, people on cc sometimes visit the forums, i think they just getting a laugh out of you is all by reading all in here.

anyways, yes i did suggest you name to be on the voting list of SE way back, this is true, we had at one time like 40 or 50 names to vote on and only a few got in, the SE members mentioned it was way too many nominations or names and we need to cut it down. several of us list names and does not mean they will get in, we just need to vote on it and get others opinions.

luv your new quote, TY :D
General Blitzaholic

Postby clapper011 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:24 pm

you boys have been high jacked by the gals of CC :D :twisted: :wink:

Postby Nephilim on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:07 pm

isn't one perverted thread enough for you, clappy?
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby clapper011 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Nephilim wrote:isn't one perverted thread enough for you, clappy?

:twisted: :wink: it's all happy's fault :) she's a bad influence :D

Postby happy2seeyou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:10 pm

clapper011 wrote:
Nephilim wrote:isn't one perverted thread enough for you, clappy?

:twisted: :wink: it's all happy's fault :) she's a bad influence :D

Yeah right, you know you were waiting with whip in hand for me to say something. 8) :twisted:
Captain happy2seeyou

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,