Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby Lord and Master on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Ah what a great day, my brother-in-law is a massive Ireland rugby fan and asked me to record n upload the Ireland v England game for him, I duly obliged but seriously doubt he'll watch it seeing as good old England beat the Irish! Then, Manchester United went a muscular 12 points clear at the top of the prem, which is a double sickener for the bro-in-law as he's a filthy Liverpoo fan, lovely stuff! ;)
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby betiko on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Lord+Master wrote:Ah what a great day, my brother-in-law is a massive Ireland rugby fan and asked me to record n upload the Ireland v England game for him, I duly obliged but seriously doubt he'll watch it seeing as good old England beat the Irish! Then, Manchester United went a muscular 12 points clear at the top of the prem, which is a double sickener for the bro-in-law as he's a filthy Liverpoo fan, lovely stuff! ;)

Am I the only one deeply anoyed by man united, real madrid, ac milan and the bayern? god i've always hated these 4 cards!
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 pm

betiko wrote:
Lord+Master wrote:Ah what a great day, my brother-in-law is a massive Ireland rugby fan and asked me to record n upload the Ireland v England game for him, I duly obliged but seriously doubt he'll watch it seeing as good old England beat the Irish! Then, Manchester United went a muscular 12 points clear at the top of the prem, which is a double sickener for the bro-in-law as he's a filthy Liverpoo fan, lovely stuff! ;)

Am I the only one deeply anoyed by man united, real madrid, ac milan and the bayern? god i've always hated these 4 cards!

Lol. I like 3 of those 4 teams.

I never did like Bayern because they always beat RM but the last teams have been incredible. I always look forward to what great players can do together.

Why don't you hate Juve instead of Milan?
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby chang50 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 am

betiko wrote:

For me its Man U every time although I'm not too keen on Glasgow Rangers as well.Any theories why Man U evoke such strong emotions?It seems a lot of football fans either love them or hate them..
Captain chang50

Postby nagerous on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 pm

A highly unusual twist in the Papal saga, as a potential successor to Pope Benedict, Peter Odemwingie, has just arrived at the Vatican!
Captain nagerous

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:14 pm

nagerous wrote:Image

A highly unusual twist in the Papal saga, as a potential successor to Pope Benedict, Peter Odemwingie, has just arrived at the Vatican!

lol someone needs to be better at photoshop! but i don't get the joke?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 pm

nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:

I never did like Bayern because they always beat RM but the last teams have been incredible. I always look forward to what great players can do together.

oh I hate juve as well. The 2 italian teams i like best are inter and as roma (not enough to think of myself as a supporter of any of those). In england I hate liverpool too, I've always liked manchester city (for being the antagonist of united) and newcastle. yes, I'm french and arsenal isn't my favorite english team! lol
In germany I kind of like dortmund. I've been to their stadium, amazing!

But I'm already a supporter of 2 clubs, Olympique de Marseille in france and Real Betis in spain since I'm a kid. Even if I look a little at other big european championship and kind of liking some teams it doesn't go any further, only animosity against certain clubs works out for me.

other than this, regarding united it's pretty easy. clubs that are the most successfull are obviously the ones that generate the most love/hate passion, everyone has an eye on them.
Major betiko

Postby nagerous on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:08 pm

betiko wrote:
nagerous wrote:Image

lol someone needs to be better at photoshop! but i don't get the joke?

Odemwingie turned up to sign for QPR on transfer deadline day even though the contract hadn't been signed. Queue an awkward journey home back to the Hawthorns returning as a cast off and traitor in the dressing room and and for the fans.
Captain nagerous

Postby betiko on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I didn't even know that odemwingie had been playing for WBA these years lol. I lost track of him when he left Lille for the russian championship.

anyway, PSG only won 2-1 in valencia tonight, given the physinomy of the game that could ve been a 5-0 easy. hope they won't regret it.

easy win for the Juventus in glasgow. I bet tomorrow manchester won t lose in madrid.
Major betiko

Postby nagerous on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

betiko wrote:I didn't even know that odemwingie had been playing for WBA these years lol. I lost track of him when he left Lille for the russian championship.

anyway, PSG only won 2-1 in valencia tonight, given the physinomy of the game that could ve been a 5-0 easy. hope they won't regret it.

easy win for the Juventus in glasgow. I bet tomorrow manchester won t lose in madrid.

Did you watch the Celtic Juventus game? It wasn't easy, celtic were on the attack the whole time and were unfortunate to have nothing to show for it. Juventus capitalised on a couple of poor defensive mistakes.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:

oh I hate juve as well. The 2 italian teams i like best are inter and as roma (not enough to think of myself as a supporter of any of those). In england I hate liverpool too, I've always liked manchester city (for being the antagonist of united) and newcastle. yes, I'm french and arsenal isn't my favorite english team! lol
In germany I kind of like dortmund. I've been to their stadium, amazing!

But I'm already a supporter of 2 clubs, Olympique de Marseille in france and Real Betis in spain since I'm a kid. Even if I look a little at other big european championship and kind of liking some teams it doesn't go any further, only animosity against certain clubs works out for me.

other than this, regarding united it's pretty easy. clubs that are the most successfull are obviously the ones that generate the most love/hate passion, everyone has an eye on them.

Newcastle is now the team that is full of French people :D (10 French players in the squad and Cisse from the Senegal and Tiote from Cote D'Ivoire too)

P.S.

For more Odemwingie related lolz see attached link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gall ... 83&index=0
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Spurs 2 - 1 Lyonnais

2 great free kick goals by the one and only Gareth Bale :D
Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 pm

nagerous wrote:Spurs 2 - 1 Lyonnais

Soon to be merengue.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:25 am

nagerous wrote:
betiko wrote:I didn't even know that odemwingie had been playing for WBA these years lol. I lost track of him when he left Lille for the russian championship.

Did you watch the Celtic Juventus game? It wasn't easy, celtic were on the attack the whole time and were unfortunate to have nothing to show for it. Juventus capitalised on a couple of poor defensive mistakes.

nope, as a frenchman I didn't really care of celtic-juve with valencia-PSG on at the same time, just relied on the score, as most people that didn't see the match. They are completely done and don't even need to show up in Turin with such score though

nagerous wrote:Spurs 2 - 1 Lyonnais

just wanted to add that you should never call them "lyonnais", sounds awfull. Either Lyon or OL for short but no one ever calls them "Lyonnais" alone (it basically means from lyon/or the name you give to the population from Lyon). their nickname is the "Gones" as you would call yourself the spurs.
yeah Bale, hell of a player. 2-1 away isn't a totally bad result and I hope that Lyon will make it through. interesting to see that Bale scored in the injury time of both halfs!! :shock:
Major betiko

Postby nagerous on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Has anyone seen Jese Rodriguez play? Marca.com is been for 3 days all about him. He plays in Castilla, Real Madrid's second team. They say he's the southpaw CR7, and that he says that if he doesn't get promoted to the first team he'll sign for another team.
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 pm

How does one compare old stars, real team players, captains, figures, legends like Raul and Guti against Cristiano?

Cristiano is a beast, he's a fucking beast. But Raul and Guti have 6 and 5 Ligas, and 3 Champions. Raul and Guti are in the heart of every RM fan. More Raul of course but Guti was a genius when he wanted. Yet Cristiano is a better player.

But Raul and Guti are RM symbols.
General nietzsche

Postby nietzsche on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Error 404 Messi Not Found.
General nietzsche

Postby tzor on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:13 pm

How I follow football ...

Manchester United PLC
NYSE: MANU - Feb 26 5:01pm ET
17.33-0.60‎ (-3.35%‎)
After Hours: 17.83+0.50‎ (2.87%‎)

Of course my total gain in the stock is 23% so I'm still overall happy. :D
Cadet tzor

Postby betiko on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 am

surprised the Barça is going through such a tough time this week! only the liga this year I guess then!
Major betiko

Postby maxfaraday on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

betiko wrote:surprised the Barça is going through such a tough time this week! only the liga this year I guess then!

Messi forgot to have his HGH shots yesterday.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby nietzsche on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:55 am

General nietzsche

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 am

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby betiko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 am

nietzsche wrote:

jaja! well at least the RM has a chance to win something this year! Aupa Atletiiiii!!!!! Falcao will make Casillas work as a ball boy in his nets a bit for the final, you'll see!

oh and I love how all 4 spanish teams are going to get kicked out of the champions league in round of 16 this season!
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 pm

General nietzsche

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,