Conquer Club

Halo 3

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do You Think It's Going To Be Any Good?

Total votes : 0

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:59 am

No not really.
Except: where is this argument going exactly?
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:17 am

Alright, after reading something about Killzone 2 and people looking forward to it, ive decided to crash your hopes and dreams

The game was made by the company Guerilla.
Look into the past few games that were made by them, such as
Shellshock-Nam 67.
After that peice of crap passed like a kidney stone and a wet dream, they promised us a "Halo Killer".
Well, lookie here, we have Killzone, i looked forward to playing this game, but once i did play it, i nearly chucked my PS2 out the window out of frusteration and wasting $50 on the damn game. After that i swore to never again play another Guerilla game. I suggest you guys play the demo before buying it, as for me, im not going to even touch it.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby sheepofdumb on Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:10 am

Minister Masket wrote:No not really.
Except: where is this argument going exactly?

Does it matter if this argument does something productive? Everyone knows they are going to fight till they are blue in the face and still not get anywhere.
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby unriggable on Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:18 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Alright, after reading something about Killzone 2 and people looking forward to it, ive decided to crash your hopes and dreams

Shellshock-Nam 67.
After that peice of crap passed like a kidney stone and a wet dream, they promised us a "Halo Killer".
Well, lookie here, we have Killzone, i looked forward to playing this game, but once i did play it, i nearly chucked my PS2 out the window out of frusteration and wasting $50 on the damn game. After that i swore to never again play another Guerilla game. I suggest you guys play the demo before buying it, as for me, im not going to even touch it.

What are you, high? Killzone was a fine game!
Cook unriggable

Postby sharrakor on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:47 am

diddle wrote:
sharrakor wrote:This thread started a Conquer Club Clubhouse Console war.

try saying that quickly after several pints :D

Or after several gallons. :wink:
Corporal sharrakor

Postby static_ice on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:12 pm

this conversation is going wherever we need to go to prove that 360 is better than PS3... or something along that...

unriggable wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Alright, after reading something about Killzone 2 and people looking forward to it, ive decided to crash your hopes and dreams

Shellshock-Nam 67.

but they overhyped it :wink:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby unriggable on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:33 pm

static_ice wrote:this conversation is going wherever we need to go to prove that 360 is better than PS3... or something along that...

unriggable wrote:

Shellshock-Nam 67.

but they overhyped it :wink:

Go tuck yourself in
Cook unriggable

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:40 pm

static_ice wrote:this conversation is going wherever we need to go to prove that 360 is better than PS3... or something along that...

Sorry, not goonna happen. The PS3 is better than the 360, and I think you know it. Besides, shoudn't you be thankful that you can play great games on great consoles? Not everyone can y'know.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,