Conquer Club

War on Racism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 am

wicked wrote:The last thing I want to do is lock a thread. I use that as a last resort, not a first. But when you guys don't get it and keep on doing the same shit you've been asked not to, i.e. use "b*aner", then you leave me with no choice.

Hey baby, I'm on your side. Lock them all. That way we can end all racism.

BTW, why has this thread been moved? I am raging against racism for screwing up my rolls! Damn racism. *kicks racism*

Also, my nonsensical thread has been hijacked by people who are talking about other nonsense. I think that it's time for a mod to pull a Judge Dread and bans about 20 people who's posts were not insane raging against racism. Teach them a lesson!

vtmarik wrote:
luns101 wrote:
Serbia wrote:Do most illegal beavers tend to come from Eastern Europe?

I think they cross the border from Oregon into Washington. They're coming after Wicked!

She has wood?

So she is a man... as I suspected...

EDIT: Meanwhile, somewhere near the topic...

Mandy, all that stuff's a little much. You're kidding right?

You aren't chicking.... right?

Actualy, I was trying to think like a president of of the Land of the Free. I have also been thinking about adding a poll entitled "Would I make a good President were I born in USA and member of "Skulls&Bones" ?", but I was to lazy to write the question and the answers.

MeDeFe wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Image

About time that rabbit died!

Now back to the topic, while I'm vehemently against racism I do think that all fags should be collected and burned, tobacco production for cigaretty purposes would be outlawed. This would greatly help to reduce cancer rates and improve overall standard of living over the whole planet.
I really do hope someone not from Britain gets this sorry attempt at a joke as well...

Maybe you can start a topic called "War on Tobacco". Feel free to use my first post (after you switch "racism" with "tobacco" and "racists" with "smokers"), I think that it's good enough to convince people to be angry towards anything. (by people, I mean the mayority of people who indeed are total idiots. There will allways be a few people who's logical process can't be swayed by the picture of a little girl crying over the body of her cat (wich was killed by racists, tobacco, terrorists or whomever you want to crusade against). However, since mayority of people live the life similar to that of beasts of burden ("Who needs thinking? Give me a SIMPLE job and provide me with a decent life and I promise that I will never question you."), you can easily proclaim that all this thinkers are either:
a) too stupid to see how racism (or tobacco or terrorism) threatens their comatose life-style (thinking can make you stupid, you know), or
b) that these 'thinkers' are racism (or tobacco yada yada) simpatisers and should be thrown to jail for the greater good (I am not sure what this 'greater good' is, but I am pretty sure that it involves eating as much as you want. They probably aren't going to ask you for a description, since admiting that they don't understand the term 'greater good' would feel pretty foolish and/or selfish).
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby AlgyTaylor on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:17 am

Hmmmm ... you have to be very careful with racism - IMO it's all about context, and that's very hard to judge on an internet discussion board. For example, is discussing that bird on Big Brother (UK) who said "nigger" on telly racist or not? Does defending her mean that you're necessarily a racist?

It's a murky subject, and a huge can of worms.

Not defending people who are racists, as anyone who knows me can vouch for I hold some exceptionally anti-nationalist, anti-racist views. All I'm saying is that it's not a good idea to be having a strict no-defending-racism policy when something which is offensive to one person might not be offensive to another. Intent is a very hard thing to judge, especially when you can't tell someone's facial expression (such as over t'internet)
Corporal AlgyTaylor

Postby Stopper on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Is this thread complaining about the moderating in the Flame Wars forum? If so, shouldn't it be over there? We don't need the absolute crap in there overflowing into here.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby 2dimes on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 pm

OH no, my bad.

I only miss read the title of this one.

I thought race war had broken out.

I hope those white guys recover from the carnage my buddy and I just let fly driving our car down their sidewalk.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Stopper wrote:Is this thread complaining about the moderating in the Flame Wars forum? If so, shouldn't it be over there? We don't need the absolute crap in there overflowing into here.

For me it's about impersonating a manipulative leader of not-very-inteligent group of people. It's not actualy about the mods, but Wicked thinks it is (talking about big ego :roll: :lol: ). Few people who have missed the point are arguing racism (instead of kicking it whil screaming curses.) Fircoal is defending Pikachus from the cruel world...Feel free to hijack the thread (you guys who are already hijacking), but don't expect that I'll pay any ransom for it. :lol:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Fircoal on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:23 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Stopper wrote:Is this thread complaining about the moderating in the Flame Wars forum? If so, shouldn't it be over there? We don't need the absolute crap in there overflowing into here.

For me it's about impersonating a manipulative leader of not-very-inteligent group of people. It's not actualy about the mods, but Wicked thinks it is (talking about big ego :roll: :lol: ). Few people who have missed the point are arguing racism (instead of kicking it whil screaming curses.) Fircoal is defending Pikachus from the cruel world...Feel free to hijack the thread (you guys who are already hijacking), but don't expect that I'll pay any ransom for it. :lol:

1) It is my duty

2) you're singling us out. RACISM SHALL DIE!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby 2dimes on Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:24 pm

So you're saying that, the 75 year old guy, riding in the plane, that crashed on the beach, on that island, in Florida, is ok.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm

He is?
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:50 pm

Fircoal wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:

1) It is my duty

2) you're singling us out. POKEMON SHALL DIE!

There, fixed.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 pm

Incidentally, I believe it was moved by said moderators into here. I think the clubhouse is slowly becoming the refuse heap of the flame forum.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby 2dimes on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 am

MeDeFe wrote:He is?
According to yahoo, yes.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:42 am

Well, if they say so it has to be true.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby b.k. barunt on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:48 am

Racism is like Osama Bin Laden - they'll never catch him because he isn't really the target.
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby morph on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:11 pm

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 635#631635

im tryin to start up the debate that was squashed in flame forums, so i started on in the forum that is all about cc cuz that is all about cc... it goes on the rules, it goes on the mods, and it goes on policy..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Aah! Hijackers! [size=0]I know, I have no room to talk, but still![/size]
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby morph on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:26 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Aah! Hijackers! [size=0]I know, I have no room to talk, but still![/size]

not mine really, it relates as this thread was spawned off of the ive been banned thread and so was mine..
I am slowly going insane, thanks to Jay, Brandon (the douch tool) and sammy gags for his pic of bubba....
Cadet morph

Location: Behind you, no stop turnin in circles your makin me dizzy

Postby b.k. barunt on Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:37 pm

Racism was the one who set the cops on AJ. Gingers are an oppressed minority in Alaska.

Especially gingers with man-tits.
Honibaz.
Cook b.k. barunt

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,