Conquer Club

War on Racism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

War on Racism

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:59 pm

b.k. barunt wrote:Check out the "I've Been Banned" thread by xtratabasco - it is now locked, and i think should serve as a standing example of just how ridiculous things are getting here. Go ahead - check it out - first wicked has a problem with babies, then "debate", then "racism" - all on one fucking thread! Finally, after groping madly for some kind of ban worthy material, she locks the thread - i think her final reason was the magic coverall "racism". "Racism" is used on CC much the same way that Bush uses "terrorism", and it is getting stupid as hell. Take a look at the thread and see for yourself.

Honibaz

The bolded sentence has inspired me to make this thread. My friends, racism is taking heavy toll on this site. Racists are out there and are trying to destroy this site, because they are envious of our way of life (wich consists of insulting each other using language that is usualy insulting to homosexuals, family members, animals, mentaly retarded people and so on, but NEVER, EVER TOWARD MEMEBERS OF ANOTHER RACE, BECAUSE THAT IS VERY BAD INDEED.) Racism attacks not only our forums, but also the other aspects of our life. Did you expirience a few poor dice rolls? Have you been ill recently? Did your pet die? THOSE DAMN RACISTS DID IT?
Maybe you are thinking to yourselves: "Sure, racists are ignorant morons, but to suggest that they are source of all evil is going a bit far!" To this I respond: "Ask yourseves this: "Would I be so leniant towards racists if it were my pet that died?" " Think about it.

My suggestions to deal with this issue are as follows:

1. Forum guidlines should be be modified to include "The Multicolored Act". This Act would give all mods power to read and (should they decide it's necessary to do so) edit/delete all PMs, posts and messages in Game Chat. This way, the mods will be able to TAKE THE FIGHT OVER TO THE RACISTS!

2. Any person cought suporting or defending racism, racists or racing will be punished by the mods. Mods will brand the racists avi with the big, multicolored R. The "R" must be multicolored, because otherwise it would be (depending on it's color) insulting to members of one of the races or, possibly, alien species.

3. It is not enough for the mods to fight racism. We can only win the war against racism if EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US makes a personal effort to fight racism. I will start. *kicks racism*

I am hopefull that you will all listen to me BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. Together, we can win this war my friends and win it we shall, or the war is lost.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Serbia on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm

MANDY! Thank you for opening my eyes to this tragic terror that faces our community! Like many, I've been blind to this grave threat. I will do everything necessary to fight this war against RACISM!

Racists! I HATE YOU! *kicks racism*

Mods, please, any way I can assist you, tell me. I'll gladly be a soldier in this fight!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby XenHu on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:53 pm

Big Brother called.

He says that Mandy did a very good job on today's Two Minutes Hate.

:lol:

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby AAFitz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:55 pm

that is damn funny, well done

though I will once again point out that xtra was banned for ignoring multiple direct warnings against using his infamous use of the word be*ners
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby hwhrhett on Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:35 pm

and let us not remember what the racists have done to us with the previous attacks at pearl harbor, or kent state. they have dogs, and they might bite us.
Cook hwhrhett

Postby b.k. barunt on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:24 pm

I would like to take this opportunity to say that i like beaners - a lot. Some of my best friends are beaners, i am strongly attracted to beaner women, and i love eating beaner food. I have no use however for that mick bastard AAFitz.

Remember, it's not that far of a jump from beaner to beaver.
Honibaz.
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby Huckleberryhound on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:42 pm

Xenhu's sig has a big R....looks like the mods have started already :P
Corporal Huckleberryhound

Postby hulmey on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:45 pm

me 2 ..i like shagging beaners up the arse.....hmmm, female beaners that is.

Ps....This thread is retarded. I cant see any racism at all in CC.

I can see power hungry mids locking down threads in the flame wars for no reason at all. THey just locked down BK's thread for no reason what so ever.

If this continues we should all join forces and join the fight against the Lock 'Em down power hungery mods. f*ck racism and join the fight against the Mod scum.
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby wicked on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:49 pm

The last thing I want to do is lock a thread. I use that as a last resort, not a first. But when you guys don't get it and keep on doing the same shit you've been asked not to, i.e. use "b*aner", then you leave me with no choice.
Major wicked

Postby Huckleberryhound on Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:54 pm

wicked wrote:The last thing I want to do is lock a thread. I use that as a last resort, not a first. But when you guys don't get it and keep on doing the same shit you've been asked not to, i.e. use "b*aner", then you leave me with no choice.

This is obviously some american slang, so please enlighten me....what exactly is a B*aner ? ( it's not a term we use over here)

Postby misterman10 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:13 pm

Huckleberryhound wrote:
wicked wrote:The last thing I want to do is lock a thread. I use that as a last resort, not a first. But when you guys don't get it and keep on doing the same shit you've been asked not to, i.e. use "b*aner", then you leave me with no choice.

This is obviously some american slang, so please enlighten me....what exactly is a B*aner ? ( it's not a term we use over here)

google it
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby AAFitz on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:14 pm

b.k. barunt wrote: I have no use however for that mick bastard AAFitz.

I cannot express how relieved I am to hear that...:D

even in a 2000 word post
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:15 pm

misterman10 wrote:
Huckleberryhound wrote:

google it
Or watch Mind of Mencia.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby pancakemix on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:33 pm

How's that for a multicolored R?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Serbia on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:48 pm

needs black.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Fircoal on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:49 pm

Bad, And I don't think MAndy will still be for it once I remind him that being a Pikachu is also a race.

THAT MEANS NO MORE VOTING ME BECAUSE I'M A PIKACHU! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I can make everyone bow down to me, because you're being against the only Pikachu here, which is RACIST! :twisted:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:50 pm

Pokemon still sucks...
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Serbia on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Fircoal wrote:Bad, And I don't think MAndy will still be for it once I remind him that being a Pikachu is also a race.

THAT MEANS NO MORE VOTING ME BECAUSE I'M A PIKACHU! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I can make everyone bow down to me, because you're being against the only Pikachu here, which is RACIST! :twisted:

your free pass was good for yesterday... so watch it bud!
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Huckleberryhound on Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:58 pm

misterman10 wrote:
Huckleberryhound wrote:

google it

Cant be arsed. You cheeky lil poarch monkey.

takin it back

Postby Serbia on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:08 pm

does it really count if the spelling is horrendous?
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby static_ice on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:10 pm

you mean even when the evil mexicans cross the border its because by racism? :P
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby b.k. barunt on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:12 pm

I just got a warning for my brief soliloquy on . . . um . . . the b word. Wicked told me not to use the b word any more, but she said nothing about me calling Fitz a mick bastard (you know i love you Fitz). Could someone clarify this for me? I also refer to my Brit buds here as limey bastards, in hopes of offending them, and again the response is minimal. Is this because Mexicans are more sensitive than Irish and British? Are they smarter too? Could it be that Mexicans are more violent? Does Lack have visions of Erik Estrada looking street thugs with switchblades? I think we should have a racist map.

What about illegal beavers?
Honibaz
Cook b.k. barunt

Postby Serbia on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:13 pm

Do most illegal beavers tend to come from Eastern Europe?
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Fircoal on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:14 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Pokemon still sucks...

RACIST!
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby luns101 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:17 pm

Serbia wrote:Do most illegal beavers tend to come from Eastern Europe?

I think they cross the border from Oregon into Washington. They're coming after Wicked!
Major luns101

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,