Conquer Club

Have you had a boss/co-worker you couldn't get along with?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Have you ever worked with someone you couldnt stand?

Total votes : 0

Postby static_ice on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Bertros Bertros wrote:
static_ice wrote:anyway does hardass teacher count? she didn't yell but she gave us all hours of homework (Honors English 2 btw) during that term I spent 3 all-nighters and when I did sleep it was an average of 5 hours...

Without wanting to be too condescending, give it a few years, maybe 10 or 15 and you'll realise that 5 hours sleep is not only entirely sufficient but quite a luxury....

yeah well us teens need more sleep than adults, I think to run at FULL capacity we need 10 hours so I was getting half of that...

adults only need umm forgot...somewhere from 6-8 to run at full capacity... so lets say you got 3 hours thats maybe 1/2... so about even :lol:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby static_ice on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:23 pm

XenHu wrote:Jesus, would you all just shut up.

When did the Clubhouse become the 'let's all bitch about life' forum?

I thought we had the Flame Wars for that?

Oh..

Wait.

The Flame Wars isn't for that either.

-X

the fact is, CC attracts a lot of, well, interesting people, some in a good way and others are just dumbasses...

anyway interesting people tend to have more problems than the average person, so there :lol:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:02 pm

Oh..

Wait.

-X

I've been telling people to drop it and they keep bringing it up.. what am I supposed to do let them make me look like an ass and hurt my ego/ feelings and possible reputation??? I am sorry but I'm not about to let others hurt me anymore then I already have thank you.

Salva~
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:04 pm

s.xkitten wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:I would have at the start but shes not interested because had she BEEN interested to begin with she would have given me time to cool down then tried to keep the friendship going by IMing me another day and talking to me when I wasn't as hurt.. She didn't do that I have no control over her or how I was treated..

END OF STORY NOW THANK YOU!

Okay, i'm sorry, but you told me to lose your number and username...so i did...YOU are the one that told me to never talk to you again, of course i'm not going to come back and ask you about it...like i want to be bitched out by you again... :roll:

So anytime you have a fight with a friend and they say something like that because they are hurt you leave your friends on and offline? Wow, What a great friend!
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby diddle on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:09 pm

static_ice wrote:

Oh..

Wait.

-X

the fact is, CC attracts a lot of, well, interesting people, some in a good way and others are just dumbasses...

anyway interesting people tend to have more problems than the average person, so there :lol:

i claim that role :D
Cadet diddle

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:13 pm

diddle wrote:
static_ice wrote:

Oh..

Wait.

-X

LOL!
i claim that role :D

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby s.xkitten on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:41 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
s.xkitten wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:I would have at the start but shes not interested because had she BEEN interested to begin with she would have given me time to cool down then tried to keep the friendship going by IMing me another day and talking to me when I wasn't as hurt.. She didn't do that I have no control over her or how I was treated..

END OF STORY NOW THANK YOU!

Okay, i'm sorry, but you told me to lose your number and username...so i did...YOU are the one that told me to never talk to you again, of course i'm not going to come back and ask you about it...like i want to be bitched out by you again... :roll:

So anytime you have a fight with a friend and they say something like that because they are hurt you leave your friends on and offline? Wow, What a great friend!

Yeah, pretty much...when i'm told to f*ck off by a friend, i do...i left you alone, you could have messaged me if you wanted to 'fix things'. :roll:
Sergeant s.xkitten

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:02 pm

static_ice wrote:
Bertros Bertros wrote:
static_ice wrote:anyway does hardass teacher count? she didn't yell but she gave us all hours of homework (Honors English 2 btw) during that term I spent 3 all-nighters and when I did sleep it was an average of 5 hours...

Without wanting to be too condescending, give it a few years, maybe 10 or 15 and you'll realise that 5 hours sleep is not only entirely sufficient but quite a luxury....

yeah well us teens need more sleep than adults, I think to run at FULL capacity we need 10 hours so I was getting half of that...

adults only need umm forgot...somewhere from 6-8 to run at full capacity... so lets say you got 3 hours thats maybe 1/2... so about even :lol:

when on 6-2 if i get 5 hours sleep i`m very happy. on 2-10 it`s usually 5 hours. weekends are different a good 10 hours. :lol:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby luns101 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:59 pm

The Gunslinger wrote:yup....i work at a fast food place. and it just opened about 2 months ago.

Do you have "popkins" on the menu?
Major luns101

Postby Skittles! on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:30 am

Salva, I've figured out that you care wayyyyyyyy too much what people on an Internet site think of you. That truly is pathetic.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:28 am

Cant you just look for another job, i mean stay where you are now but look for another job after hours, no person should put up with a dyke like that (ive only read the first post so whatever)
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Molacole on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:41 am

what are you some 16 yr old spoiled brat? DEAL WITH IT. It's part of life and if you don't tuffen up you're not going to do good at it.

Go to the highest ranked person you can talk to in that company, tell him you really like your job and explain to him exactly what is going on. Do not drag the conversation on for a half hour either. Keep it to the point, don't mention names and most of all stay to the point. Make sure you let that person know that you really like your job, don't want to lose it, but can't deal with that type of unhealthy enviroment that certain people promote.

seriously though don't be so thinned skinned. Tuffen up and deal with it and definitely don't let people start controlling your emotions so easily.
Lieutenant Molacole

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:37 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Cant you just look for another job, i mean stay where you are now but look for another job after hours, no person should put up with a dyke like that (ive only read the first post so whatever)

I quit that job as of last thursday night

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Skittles! wrote:Salva, I've figured out that you care wayyyyyyyy too much what people on an Internet site think of you. That truly is pathetic.

You care to much what others say about miss kitten..so what does that make you when its not you I talk about? and when it doesnt concern you?

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,