Conquer Club

What do people think/know about Wyoming? (Last one!)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Stopper on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:55 am

salvadevinemasse wrote:
Stopper wrote:I like to think of Wales as being a backward, isolated rural area. After all, its population density is only 368 people per square mile.

But Wyoming's is only 5 per square mile! Yeah, that's right, 5!! :shock:

*wants to visit wales!!!* Stopper when I visit Wales do you and your family wanna hang out ? When I have the money to go on a trip some year!

Of course! I'm not sure what exactly it is I've said about the place that makes it sound so attractive, but give me a bell when you're over.

Mind, it takes about 5-8 hours (depending on the method of travel) for me to get there, so call really early in the morning, or even the night before.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby btownmeggy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:27 am

btownmeggy wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Great, my last post on here was deleted. It's actually in Texas where the sheep are scared. :roll: :lol:

Sheep don't really thrive in most parts of Texas. Texas is more of a cattle and goat sort of land.

I BITE MY TONGUE!!! Texas is the largest producer of SHEEP and SHEEP-DERIVED PRODUCTS in the US.
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby Arbustos on Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:42 am

btownmeggy wrote:
btownmeggy wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Great, my last post on here was deleted. It's actually in Texas where the sheep are scared. :roll: :lol:

Sheep don't really thrive in most parts of Texas. Texas is more of a cattle and goat sort of land.

I BITE MY TONGUE!!! Texas is the largest producer of SHEEP and SHEEP-DERIVED PRODUCTS in the US.

That would explain a lot about their rampant bestiality problem...
Sergeant 1st Class Arbustos

Postby btownmeggy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:51 am

Arbustos wrote:
btownmeggy wrote:
btownmeggy wrote:

Well, apparently zoophilia is wildly more common among people with mental illness than among the mentally healthy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestiality ... occurrence

The state with the highest incidence of mental illness is Utah:
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hea_pr ... oor-mental

You put two and two together...

(This logic is obviously flawless!)
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby Arbustos on Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:58 am

btownmeggy wrote:
Arbustos wrote:
btownmeggy wrote:
btownmeggy wrote:

Well, apparently zoophilia is wildly more common among people with mental illness than among the mentally healthy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestiality ... occurrence

The state with the highest incidence of mental illness is Utah:
http://www.statemaster.com/graph/hea_pr ... oor-mental

You put two and two together...

(This logic is obviously flawless!)

Utah.... plus.. mental illness... and bestiality... So that's why they always vote Republican!

:wink:

(If you followed or found any logic in the above statement, please alert me to it.)
Sergeant 1st Class Arbustos

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,