Conquer Club

All OJ - All the time

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

All OJ - All the time

Postby luns101 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 pm

So since this is all I can hear on the radio as I commute, and then once again when I get home we might as well talk about it.

Welcome back, Juice!
Major luns101

Postby btownmeggy on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:50 pm

Someone on the bus today yelled to everyone present, "Do you know what OJ was doing in Las Vegas? He was there for the murderer's convention!"

I just thought he was a typical bus-riding crazy person. I didn't get the reference. I guess it was supposed to be a joke.
Corporal btownmeggy

Postby DangerBoy on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:53 pm

I wonder who will defend him this time. There has to be someone out there who will do it so they can write a book after the trial is finished.
Sergeant 1st Class DangerBoy

Postby unriggable on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 pm

DangerBoy wrote:I wonder who will defend him this time. There has to be someone out there who will do it so they can write a book after the trial is finished.

If were a hypocritet, here's how I'd go about doing it.
Cook unriggable

Postby Hitman079 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:25 pm

hopefully he'll get convicted and go to jail, without his former lawyer johnny cochran.
Cook Hitman079

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:32 pm

I for one wouldn't want to see him punished too hard. He admits to doing it. The guy who was the victim says he did do it but was apologetic afterwards and jumps to the good things during his story. Also, he wasn't brandishing a gun.. I say send him to jail or make him pay for the damage.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Hitman079 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:35 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:I for one wouldn't want to see him punished too hard. He admits to doing it. The guy who was the victim says he did do it but was apologetic afterwards and jumps to the good things during his story. Also, he wasn't brandishing a gun.. I say send him to jail or make him pay for the damage.

i think a police search found weapons in OJ's home, but there is also the defense that OJ was tricked into robbing the place
Cook Hitman079

Postby unriggable on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:39 pm

Hitman079 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:I for one wouldn't want to see him punished too hard. He admits to doing it. The guy who was the victim says he did do it but was apologetic afterwards and jumps to the good things during his story. Also, he wasn't brandishing a gun.. I say send him to jail or make him pay for the damage.

i think a police search found weapons in OJ's home, but there is also the defense that OJ was tricked into robbing the place

Audiotape is evidence of story, could be true.
Cook unriggable

Postby Hitman079 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:41 pm

on a legal stance, maybe after all the case will be dismissed.
but he should still rot for making money (or trying to) off his book "If I Did It" (Barnes & Noble has now agreed to sell it), and also a publisher, or lawyer, or someone else added the mandatory subtitle "The Confessions of the Killer"
Cook Hitman079

Postby Iz Man on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:54 am

Thanks Luns.........*insert sarcasm here* :wink:

Are you ready for another circus like we had in '94-'95?
I hope so, because here it comes.......

I'm guessing most of these cc'ers were not even around or old enough to appreciate what a huge debacle this was the last time.
I hope this doesn't turn into 24x7 O.J. again......

At least Johnny Cochran won't be making his ridiculous rhymes this time....

(was that insensitive?)
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby Stopper on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:25 am

Iz Man wrote:I'm guessing most of these cc'ers were not even around or old enough to appreciate what a huge debacle this was the last time.

I remember it - I was 17/18 at the time, and it was big even in Britain (though not to the same extent as America). I suppose the reason it got so big here and elsewhere was because of the really sensational nature of the initial arrest.

Still, at the beginning, the news reports still routinely had to explain who the hell he was. I'm still not clear now. He was in Naked Gun or Airplane, or something like that.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby vtmarik on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:10 am

Funny thing is I don't know if any Jury is going to give him time for the possibility of his being innocent.

At least half of them will say "Well, he's not gonna get away with this." while the other 6 will say "The evidence says he's guilty."

He's screwed. Haha.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby jay_a2j on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:34 am

Iz Man wrote:Thanks Luns.........*insert sarcasm here* :wink:

I'm guessing most of these cc'ers were not even around or old enough to appreciate what a huge debacle this was the last time.

(was that insensitive?)

If the killer is free, it wasn't me? And his lawyer could play Shaggy in the background. :P
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby kalishnikov on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:04 am

Stopper wrote:
Iz Man wrote:I'm guessing most of these cc'ers were not even around or old enough to appreciate what a huge debacle this was the last time.

I remember it - I was 17/18 at the time, and it was big even in Britain (though not to the same extent as America). I suppose the reason it got so big here and elsewhere was because of the really sensational nature of the initial arrest.

Still, at the beginning, the news reports still routinely had to explain who the hell he was. I'm still not clear now. He was in Naked Gun or Airplane, or something like that.

He had a few small movie parts, but he made his money and fame through American football.
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby GreecePwns on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:21 pm

DangerBoy wrote:I wonder who will defend him this time. There has to be someone out there who will do it so they can write a book after the trial is finished.
Or he can write a book (remeber the TV program that got cancelled?)

"If I Did It, This is how it would have Happened"
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Stopper on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:57 pm

kalishnikov wrote:He had a few small movie parts, but he made his money and fame through American football.

There was some mention of the American football thing, but generally the main thing the news programmes did was re-showing short clips from crappy Leslie Nielsen films, because those were the only thing OJ did that the vast majority of British people were likely to have any knowledge of. Whatsoever.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby luns101 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Has any famous European soccer player ever gotten in this much legal trouble? How about rugby players?
Major luns101

Postby Gold Knight on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:59 pm

Iz Man wrote:Thanks Luns.........*insert sarcasm here* :wink:

(was that insensitive?)

What was a Wookie doing on Tatooine? It doesnt make sense... :lol:
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby Backglass on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:04 pm

"And I killed it myself!" - OJ Simpson

The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby unriggable on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:43 pm

There's a craption online of a guy getting pelted by a bunch of oranges and the caption was 'OJ Simpson is sentenced to death by the ironic firing squad'
Cook unriggable

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,