Conquer Club

IMPOssIBLE RIDDLE

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby sully800 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:12 am

Carebian Knight wrote:your grandson

"my father's son"? If you don't have any brothers or sisters, than your fathers son has to be yourself. And if you are a grandparent, then the whole thing works.

bryguy wrote:I can eat everything. No matter anyone hit me I'm fine.But when I drink water, I'll die.What am I?

Probably fire, but thats a pretty lame riddle.
Major sully800

Postby bryguy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 am

hecter wrote:
bryguy wrote:I can eat everything. No matter anyone hit me I'm fine.But when I drink water, I'll die.What am I?

The alien from that shitty Mel Gibson movie Signs?

no
Corporal bryguy

Postby bryguy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:27 am

sully800 wrote:

Probably fire, but thats a pretty lame riddle.

wow u actually got it
Corporal bryguy

Postby The1exile on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:31 am

unriggable wrote:Brothers and sisters I have none, but this father's father is my father's son.

It's the narrators son. And I believe the narrator is a (great times n) grandfather himself.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby bryguy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:38 am

A voice said to you "Coconuts, $5 a dozen" With your lightning quick arithmatic you calculated that if you sold those same coconuts to the coconut air assault team for the going rate of $3 per dozen that in no time at all you would be a millionare. When I met you 15 seconds ago you told me the words you've just read. I ain't trying to be nosy but now that you've drug me this far, explain your math or quite lyin' and tell me your TRUE financial status!
Corporal bryguy

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,