Conquer Club

Is England a country?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Ronaldinho on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:42 am

because i live in England, its my country, biatch, so fu
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Norse on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:07 am

Titanic wrote:
Norse wrote:I, norse, recognise England, Scotand and Wales as seperate countries, with seperate Identities.

Within my Utopian idea's, would be the definite collapse of Britain and the UK. The channel Islands would then nominally become apart of English empire, as would all other British territories, such as the falklands.

I would, however, give Northern Ireland the chance to become a part of the English empire.

Passport control would be introduced on the english borders between scotland and Wales, A new Hadrians wall will be built, 80 foot tall, made of cast Iron, and would be guarded day and night by an elite squad of "Death-angels".

Hadrians wall will also be extended to the welsh border.

So what, who cares what you think? The topic is about whether England in reality is a country, which it is not in any sense of the word. Having its own sports team is the closest it comes, but thats never been a deciding factor for a country.

Politically its part of the UK. Economically its part of the UK. Socially its part of the UK. Geographically its part of Britain. Geologically its part of the UK. The Monarchy rules over the UK. In what way is England its own independant country?

Tit, the one thing I like about you...

Wind you up like a tin soldier every time..

:lol:

Now take your wannabe intellect, and go and post on the oxfam website or something.

Edit: having just read your meaningless drivel, I can't help but think...What the Valhalla is he going on about?

By spewing out comments such as "socially it is a part of the UK".............."The topic is about whether England in reality is a country, which it is not in any sense of the word". .....what in blights is that supposed to mean? You can't just spew out these weird meaningless comments and expect some kind of meaningful answer...

"In what way is England its own independant country"...

I think this comment sums you up quite nicely.

Use your imagination, tit.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby luns101 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:59 pm

Skittles! wrote:
luns101 wrote:
Stopper wrote:My mission is to Educate, Inform, and Confuse.

Mission accomplished! :wink:

Luns.. If you can't comprehend a map like that, I feel sorry for your students :lol:

I could've told you that even before!
Major luns101

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:30 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:No. Ireland is a country.

well part of it is.

not quite. :roll:

part of ireland is it's own sovereign nation. Part of it is included in great britain.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,