Conquer Club

Irish CC users

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Irish CC users

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Is it just me, or has 90% of the irish on this site got some fascination with cows?

Either their names have a reference to "moo" or they have a cow as an avatar....

I find it quite funny, but I would like to know if there is something very sinister going on.

Moo
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby glide on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:26 pm

My family immigrated from County Cork, and I was born in Canada, but.....I still like to tip the odd cow once in awhile... :wink:
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Private 1st Class glide

Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:17 pm

My family came from Galway County, but has been here in the US for 6 generations (around 150 years), and the only thing that has to do with cows, is my state. :?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:19 pm

look chaps, Im not asking for an in-depth report of your geneological make up...
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Gilligan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:02 pm

I just looked at 7 irish accounts and only 1 of them had a cow...
Captain Gilligan

Postby unriggable on Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:52 pm

I love cows and leprechauns because I'm a dirty Irish Bastard.
Cook unriggable

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:02 pm

I swear to thor, you yanks crease me up.

A great proportion of you always come out with these "im teh irish" type comments, but the fact is that you are probably fooking polish or German...

This yankl couple, whome I met when I was living in birmingham, were telling me that they were off to ireland a few days later, as they were off to visit the town they believe they were from generations ago...

I asked them what the name of the town was...and they replied "Basildon"...at which point I fooking spat my beer down myself, and ended hysterically laughing in their faces....they insisted though that this town was in Ireland, even after I told them it was in fooking essex....I laugh to this day about it.

Oh, and btw MTG and Glide, having seen your pics, I can safely say that the pair of you look as Irish, as I look like a pigmy crossed with a Tibetan monk.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:04 pm

Norse wrote:I swear to thor, you yanks crease me up.

A great proportion of you always come out with these "im teh irish" type comments, but the fact is that you are probably fooking polish or German...

This yankl couple, whome I met when I was living in birmingham, were telling me that they were off to ireland a few days later, as they were off to visit the town they believe they were from generations ago...

I asked them what the name of the town was...and they replied "Basildon"...at which point I fooking spat my beer down myself, and ended hysterically laughing in their faces....they insisted though that this town was in Ireland, even after I told them it was in fooking essex....I laugh to this day about it.

Oh, and btw MTG and Glide, having seen your pics, I can safely say that the pair of you look as Irish, as I look like a pigmy crossed with a Tibetan monk.

... what if there's a basildon in ireland too?
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:06 pm

mr. incrediball wrote:
... what if there's a basildon in ireland too?

There aint a basildon in ireland...thats a fact.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:08 pm

im irish.... i eat cows
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:10 pm

No you're not! you're a yank!

It's like me saying "im Norweigan" just because i'd like to think Im a viking, although im probably only 1-16th scandinavian.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:11 pm

Norse wrote:I swear to thor, you yanks crease me up

Thor? Why Thor?

I've been in the States for a while and I've noticed that being either of Irish or Italian descent makes you superior apparently.

Even I know that one... :lol:
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:12 pm

Norse wrote:No you're not! you're a yank!

It's like me saying "im Norweigan" just because i'd like to think Im a viking, although im probably only 1-16th scandinavian.

no im 88% irish
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:14 pm

0ojakeo0 wrote:

no im 88% irish
88? How 88? :?:
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:15 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:

no im 88% irish
88? How 88? :?:

7/8 isnt that .875?

Postby ignotus on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:16 pm

We are all brothers by Adam (Biblical)...

But I think that Norse is absolutely wright! Then I could claim that I'm Hungarian (1/16) or Austrian(1/16) or Bosnian(1/8)...

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm

GreecePwns wrote:

Thor? Why Thor?

Because it makes me laugh...Im trying to use norse deitys as a replacement for "christ" and "god"...maybe I will take on a greek flavour this week... :lol:

I've been in the States for a while and I've noticed that being either of Irish or Italian descent makes you superior apparently.

I see...... self-delusionary flattery...

Even I know that one... :lol:

Anyone with half a brain would have done their research before travelling out...I mean I couldn't believe the sheer ignorance of it...the only explanation I could think of, is that they got the name wrong...

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:24 pm

Norse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:

Thor? Why Thor?

Because it makes me laugh...Im trying to use norse deitys as a replacement for "christ" and "god"...maybe I will take on a greek flavour this week... :lol:
:lol: About 98% of the country is Greek Orthodox. Unless you swear to the Gyro Man or the guy who created the Olympics.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:29 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
Norse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:

Thor? Why Thor?

:lol: About 98% of the country is Greek Orthodox. Unless you swear to the Gyro Man or the guy who created the Olympics.

Does greece not still teach about the mythology though? I used to love the greek stories. Jason and the argonauts is still one of my best all time films.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Norse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
Norse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:

Thor? Why Thor?

Does greece not still teach about the mythology though? I used to love the greek stories. Jason and the argonauts is still one of my best all time films.
Yes...so you swear to Zeus?

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:46 pm

no no...it's just slightly more warming and imaginitive than your average christian story....

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:49 pm

Norse wrote:no no...it's just slightly more warming and imaginitive than your average christian story....
ooh...now I...ok I have no clue then.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:54 pm

Norse wrote:I swear to thor, you yanks crease me up.

Actually, I still have family over there, we send them Christmas cards every year. :wink: Not to mention that nearly all of my ancestors are of Irish background, with a couple being from Germanic backgrounds. :wink:
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby mr. incrediball on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:58 pm

Norse wrote:Because it makes me laugh...Im trying to use norse deitys as a replacement for "christ" and "god"...maybe I will take on a greek flavour this week... :lol:

i swear to umashiashikabihikoji, that's a good idea!
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm

mr. incrediball wrote:
Norse wrote:Because it makes me laugh...Im trying to use norse deitys as a replacement for "christ" and "god"...maybe I will take on a greek flavour this week... :lol:

i swear to umashiashikabihikoji, that's a good idea!

Rolls off the tongue...

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,