Conquer Club

Runescape Sucks!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does Runescape Suck?

Total votes : 0

Postby Balsiefen on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:20 pm

I used to quite like rs but ive hit a leval now whare i cannot improve cos rune armor costs too much unless you want to spend days on end doing the same boring repeated task over and over again.

At least i got my username from it :D
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

Postby riggable on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:36 pm

The one thing i enjoyed from my long stint on runescape is setting up businesses. On the member server, at least, there was a very high demand for certain items such as coal. I would go to the free servers and get all these noobs to mine the coal for me and i would pay them a small amount of money, and when i got a lot of coal i would go to the forums and tell people i was selling all this coal for a lot of money.

I made several million dollars this way, and set up a bunch of permanent buyers and sellers and a big group that worked for me. It was much more rewarding than clicking on a rock will ever be.
Sergeant riggable

Postby unriggable on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:39 pm

riggable wrote:The one thing i enjoyed from my long stint on runescape is setting up businesses. On the member server, at least, there was a very high demand for certain items such as coal. I would go to the free servers and get all these noobs to mine the coal for me and i would pay them a small amount of money, and when i got a lot of coal i would go to the forums and tell people i was selling all this coal for a lot of money.

I made several million dollars this way, and set up a bunch of permanent buyers and sellers and a big group that worked for me. It was much more rewarding than clicking on a rock will ever be.

Real Life is going to suck for you from now on.
Cook unriggable

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,