Conquer Club

Advance Wars Anyone?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Advance Wars Anyone?

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:29 pm

http://awbw.amarriner.comi know it is looked down upon to suggest other sites here but anyone wanna play a game with me? if you have any questions post them here
Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike...three.Image
Cook magneticgoop

Location: Screaming at the TV as Norv Turner turns the chargers into the worst team in the NFL =(

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:32 pm

How similar is it in gameplay to, say, Starcraft?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby The Weird One on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:33 pm

how similar is a gas to a solid :?:
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:36 pm

The Weird One wrote:how similar is a gas to a solid :?:
Depends on how you go with it. Water, for example, Can be a solid, liquid, and a gas. So, the same to answer your question.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby The Weird One on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 pm

okay, how similar is an icecube to a star????

the answer to that is the answer to your question.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:48 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:How similar is it in gameplay to, say, Starcraft?
never played starcraft, if it is an RTS game. it is somewhat similar this is turn based strategy with units of varying strengths and weakness. it is kinda boring the first 5-10 rounds but then it gets soooooo addicting
Cook magneticgoop

Location: Screaming at the TV as Norv Turner turns the chargers into the worst team in the NFL =(

Postby riggable on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:52 pm

err i registered but i havent played yet. Willing to do so if you can give a couple tips or whatever.
Sergeant riggable

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:57 pm

magneticgoop wrote:
never played starcraft, if it is an RTS game. it is somewhat similar this is turn based strategy with units of varying strengths and weakness. it is kinda boring the first 5-10 rounds but then it gets soooooo addicting
You've...Never...Played...STARCRAFT?! :shock: That's almost blasphemy!
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:06 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:
i know :cry: ive heard about it but never got around to buying it
Cook magneticgoop

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 pm

riggable wrote:err i registered but i havent played yet. Willing to do so if you can give a couple tips or whatever.
ok i'll set up a game but it is turn based and the objective is to destroy all your opponents armies and/or capture you enemies HQ. most units can attack only by being adjacent to an enemy except for Anti-air, artillery, rockets(stronger artillery), missiles(stronger AA), and pipe runners which can attack only from either 2-3 spaces away or 3-5 depending on the unit(there are more types but i will set up a game that has few more basic units). you must have $ to make units which you earn by capturing cities, and you produce units by owning factories.you can capture cites HQ's and factories by placing an infantry or mech unit on it and selecting capture. you can skim through this on the
http://awbw.amarriner.com/wiki/index.php/Advance_Wars_Trainingmechanics, properties, land units and terrain section. it may sound complicated but it is fairly simple and you should get it within the first couple of rounds
Cook magneticgoop

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:22 pm

magneticgoop wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:
You should, it's a great game. :wink: I'd suggest doing it before the 2nd one some out. :wink:
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby riggable on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:28 pm

magneticgoop wrote:
riggable wrote:err i registered but i havent played yet. Willing to do so if you can give a couple tips or whatever.
ok i'll set up a game but it is turn based and the objective is to destroy all your opponents armies and/or capture you enemies HQ. most units can attack only by being adjacent to an enemy except for Anti-air, artillery, rockets(stronger artillery), missiles(stronger AA), and pipe runners which can attack only from either 2-3 spaces away or 3-5 depending on the unit(there are more types but i will set up a game that has few more basic units). you must have $ to make units which you earn by capturing cities, and you produce units by owning factories.you can capture cites HQ's and factories by placing an infantry or mech unit on it and selecting capture. you can skim through this on the
http://awbw.amarriner.com/wiki/index.php/Advance_Wars_Trainingmechanics, properties, land units and terrain section. it may sound complicated but it is fairly simple and you should get it within the first couple of rounds

alright my name in the game is riggable. i'll read that sitei suppose.
Sergeant riggable

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:31 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:
You should, it's a great game. :wink: I'd suggest doing it before the 2nd one some out. :wink:
yeah i probably will i just have to be able to convince my parents that i don't play on the computer too much and this new game will only make me slightly more inclined to play :roll: stupid games that are so good i get addicted but then get in trouble for being addicted to an awesome game :evil:
Cook magneticgoop

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:44 pm

riggable wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:

alright my name in the game is riggable. i'll read that sitei suppose.
couldnt find it i'll make one that is private
Cook magneticgoop

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:52 pm

ok the game is conquer club the password is cc
look in private games section
Cook magneticgoop

Postby riggable on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:54 pm

cool i joined.
Sergeant riggable

Postby magneticgoop on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:57 pm

riggable wrote:cool i joined.
alright i'll help you through this as you are new (i am too but i understand the mechanics and basic strategy). black buildings are yours, white are nutral and yellow are mine. right now build an infantry at your factory by clicking the factory and clicking infantry EDIT: and end your turn as there is nothing else you can do right now by clicking end turn by your avitar
Cook magneticgoop

Postby magneticgoop on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 am

need help finding it?
Cook magneticgoop

Postby misterman10 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:10 am

i joined, but I'm confused
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby riggable on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:11 am

i clicked it, but its not doing anything.
Sergeant riggable

Postby magneticgoop on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:18 am

misterman10 wrote:i joined, but I'm confused
you joined the website or a game
Cook magneticgoop

Postby misterman10 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:18 am

magneticgoop wrote:
website, but I logged out it was too confusing
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby magneticgoop on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:20 am

riggable wrote:i clicked it, but its not doing anything.
go to my games section and click the title of the game in this case conquer club then if i remember right you click a begin turn option ner your avvy
Cook magneticgoop

Postby riggable on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:23 am

i figured it out. i think.
Sergeant riggable

Postby magneticgoop on Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:24 am

misterman10 wrote:
magneticgoop wrote:
website, but I logged out it was too confusing
yeah it is a bit confusing you can join games if you want by going to "waiting (public)" in the bar on the left. you then choose your color and CO who gives you different bonuses but dont worry about hat for now just pick andy as he is well rounded and a good newb chioce
Cook magneticgoop

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,