Conquer Club

Let's all learn to love "got tonkaed" all over aga

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Let's all learn to love "got tonkaed" all over aga

Postby Norse on Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:07 pm

What is your fave novel?

What is your fave non-fiction?

Who is your most admired political figure?

What is your favourite type of music, and bands?

How would you describe your political beliefs?

What is your greatest fear?

On a scale of 1-10, how promiscuos would you describe yourself?

What type of lady attracts you?

On a scale of 1-10, how hawt am I?

Who is the clever, stopper or guiscard?

Who do you believe has the higher moral ground, Adolph Hitler or Robert mugabe?
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Re: Let's all learn to love "got tonkaed" all over

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:01 pm

Norse wrote:What is your fave novel?

What is your fave non-fiction?

Who is your most admired political figure?

What is your favourite type of music, and bands?

How would you describe your political beliefs?

What is your greatest fear?

On a scale of 1-10, how promiscuos would you describe yourself?

What type of lady attracts you?

On a scale of 1-10, how hawt am I?

Who is the clever, stopper or guiscard?

Who do you believe has the higher moral ground, Adolph Hitler or Robert mugabe?

oh rlys...well

i think my favorite novel is probably Citizen of the Galaxy by Heinlein...i can reread that a lot.

My current fav non ficition is probably Whats the matter with Kansas though i liked the end of poverty and collapse this summer

I suppose the most admirable political figure probably has to be Ghandi or MLK jr. though he cheated on his wife numerous times apparently.

I am decidedly bland in my music tastes, since i dont do much, i just kinda roll with whatever is the current thing i guess. Id much rather do something mellow and upbeatish. I guess i like the counting crows though theres a lot of good stuff, i just dont do much music.

I think my political views are sort of a fluid thing. I certainly lean left in my thinking, but i think its more of a framework than something thats solidly stuck. I would much rather try and research something i cared about and determine my own opinion rather than just listen to someones commentary on it. Admittedly for as much as i have opinions theres probably a lot more that i should be doing to develop a more concrete way of thinking.

I dont really have a great fear, theres nothing that really brings me to the point of fear. I dont fear death, or dying alone, or being poor or any of those popular fears. I guess when i was little i was afraid of the dark, thats about it.

probably a good 4-5. I have little to no game, but i have no qualms about having sex. I have a fairly comfortable view of sexuality and as along as me and the girl are both happy with things, i have a fairly comfortable sex life.

I typically do best with people who are strong types. Since im fairly passive, it tends to work best when a girl knows what she wants, since im fairly open to whatever. I also need someone i can talk to, since im a talker and a thinker. As far as looks go, im fairly open, though i typically tend to like either really petite girls or girls who are athletic. Im not as picky with a girls looks as long as it all rounds out well enough i guess.

You are probably at least as 6-7. With as absurd of views as you frequently hold, youd have to be a decently looking guy to get any....

Thats tough. I think guis is the better schooled clever person, but i think stopper is more likely to drop the quicker quip about events of the day. Im in both of their fan clubs so i probably need to be diplomatic here.

quite possibly mugabe. I think both of them arose in a time when their ideologies could necesarily succeed and it made them both very viable leaders, mugabe probably more so, since he clearly didnt have the situation that could lead to his ruin like hitler did.

woulda responded earlier, but im hungover and was tired.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Norse on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:20 pm

What is your favourite tipple?

Is this monkey thinking deeply, or constipated?

What is your favourite animal?

How would you describe your dress sense?

What recreational drugs have you tried in the past? (be honest, you're doped up half the time aren't you?)

What is your favourite sport?

People describe you as a drone, devoid of any free-will or masculine instincts, how would you retort to this highly credible claim?

How old are you? (strange question i know, but Ive just assumed you are late 20's)

What is your favourite academic subject?

How would you describe your ideal job as being?

Which is more evil, a rude vandaliser (drawing pictures of boobies and cawcks in tube stations), or a smack-headed petty thief?
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby ignotus on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:21 pm

boobs or asses and why? :twisted: :idea:
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Norse wrote:What is your favourite tipple?

Is this monkey thinking deeply, or constipated?

What is your favourite animal?

How would you describe your dress sense?

What recreational drugs have you tried in the past? (be honest, you're doped up half the time aren't you?)

What is your favourite sport?

People describe you as a drone, devoid of any free-will or masculine instincts, how would you retort to this highly credible claim?

How old are you? (strange question i know, but Ive just assumed you are late 20's)

What is your favourite academic subject?

How would you describe your ideal job as being?

Which is more evil, a rude vandaliser (drawing pictures of boobies and cawcks in tube stations), or a smack-headed petty thief?

we lose something in the translation of tipple im afraid...

i believe he is probably thinking though i dont think we should dare chacterize it as deep. Constipation probably is a live underdog i wouldnt mind betting though.

I am a cat person as far as domesticated animals go. Outside of that i guess ive always had a bit of a respect for most of the big mammals out there.

I have little to no dress sense at all really. I pretty much buy whatever clothes i can afford or stumble into really. My dress sense is probably poor at best, but its not something i focus on really.

Actually im not a rec drug user. I have no qualms with it and probably could in the future, but ive never really done anything outside of the alchy.

I am an american football fan first and foremost, but if its a sport ill watch or play it really. I do like your form of football and probably would have played it had i not been as in to football and basketball growing up.

I would think the more credible claim would be useless revolutionary. But should someone describe me as a drone, id argue that i am probably not following enough social conventions to be a drone, and would probably counterclaim that i am just someone who is doing his own thing, however absurd or pointless that may currently be

I am only 21 as of this summer, i come off as a little older than i am probably. Though i think there are suspicions i am both older and younger than this depending on who you ask.

Im going to make a career out of sociology so i tend to prefer that. Im not sure what ill make my expertise in though.

I think my ideal job is something where i can be involved with other peoples lives and try to have some kind of postitive impact. And i really like the college atmosphere, since it seems like the time of life when people are most receptive to different ideas, considering the stresses that await them afterward. And i like academia cause we think we are better than other people, so theres a fair amount of sillyness going on.

Neither are all that evil, though i suppose the petty thief is probably more immediatly condemnable because they are directly harming someone else in order to benefit themselves.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:30 pm

ignotus wrote:boobs or asses and why? :twisted: :idea:

boobs, just becuase they are more of my thing i guess. And i think they are a wider range of boobs that are pretty appealing. Dont get me wrong though, i dont have any problem at all with the other, and dont really complain when a girl has a nice butt.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Norse on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:34 pm

tipple is alcoholic drink.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:36 pm

Norse wrote:tipple is alcoholic drink.

fair enough then....

typically id rather just have a cheap crappy american beer, though to be fair i have found i happen to like both canadian and european beers much more in my limited experience with euro beer, and somewhat more extensive experience with canadian and blue.

Really im working on trying more of the stuff on IZs list, since he seems like the go to guy for beer.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby static_ice on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:38 pm

have you kept silent about your personal life waiting for a thread like this to come along? :lol:
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:39 pm

static_ice wrote:have you kept silent about your personal life waiting for a thread like this to come along? :lol:

lol i started a thread about this like in marchish, i dont know if i didnt have enough street cred around here or if it was just everyone was doing them, or if i wasnt cool enough, probably a combination of the 3.

Much like everyone else, i almost have a life outside of this place.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby ignotus on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:42 pm

what do you really think about this "get to know" flood of topics on this forum? :?: :?
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:43 pm

ignotus wrote:what do you really think about this "get to know" flood of topics on this forum? :?: :?

eh everyone likes to talk about themselves, me probably moreso than most. And you get to learn things about people and some of the stuff is probably entertaining for those who are curious. I suppose on the whole it is probably not too bad.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby static_ice on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:45 pm

its good for clubhouse traffic :)
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:48 pm

static_ice wrote:its good for clubhouse traffic :)

and its good for posts counts, which lets face it, make the world go round. I want to be sweet and have 52705826 thousand like fircoal, RK, wicked, and hecter, skittles do.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Norse on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:50 pm

I actually enjoy these threads...

I have plans to scrutinise more and more of you plebians....

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:51 pm

Norse wrote:I actually enjoy these threads...

its understandable really, you catch someone with their guard down in rapid fire questions, and you build up ammo to squash them like a bug in a later heated thread.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Norse on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:53 pm

got tonkaed wrote:

its understandable really, you catch someone with their guard down in rapid fire questions, and you build up ammo to squash them like a bug in a later heated thread.

:wink:

Unfortunately though, you have been to guarded, I have not been able to attain many skeletons from your murky and deep closet.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby got tonkaed on Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:56 pm

Norse wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:

:wink:

Unfortunately though, you have been to guarded, I have not been able to attain many skeletons from your murky and deep closet.

ive yet to put them down there really. For as apparently wild as my views might be from time to time, ive yet to become that really wild person to match. All i really do is play cards, mess about on here, get a little drunk and do the class thing. Nothing skeleton worthy really.
Cadet got tonkaed

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,