Conquer Club

Myspace or Facebook?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Myspace or Facebook?

Total votes : 0

Myspace or Facebook?

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:24 pm

Which one do you prefer. I used to have a myspace but now i have a facebook so...facebook
Private soundout9

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:25 pm

Neither. I don't feel like getting raped, so I don't use them.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:26 pm

GreecePwns wrote:Neither. I don't feel like getting raped, so I don't use them.

You dont get raped only a few of the mmm thousands of facebook, myspace users actually have been raped
Private soundout9

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm

They are both overrated.
Cook unriggable

Postby borox0 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm

If you put a poll in in means that people wont post the answer
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
Cadet borox0

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm

soundout9 wrote:

You dont get raped only a few of the mmm thousands of facebook, myspace users actually have been raped
meh...i haven't tried facebook only because my image of it is the same...maybe one of these days.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 pm

soundout9 wrote:

Are you stupid? One rap is still too many.
Cook unriggable

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:30 pm

The people that post where and when there going to be doing something deserve to be raped
Private soundout9

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:31 pm

soundout9 wrote:The people that post where and when there going to be doing something deserve to be raped

Not really, they say it to their friends and some stalkers listen in on it.
Cook unriggable

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:32 pm

unriggable wrote:
soundout9 wrote:The people that post where and when there going to be doing something deserve to be raped

Thats why you call your freinds to make plans not post it on the internet :roll: #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
Private soundout9

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:35 pm

soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

Thats why you call your freinds to make plans not post it on the internet :roll: #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
Well, no one ever deserves to get raped. It's the worst thing to do to someone other than murder.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:35 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

Well, no one ever deserves to get raped. It's the worst thing to do to someone other than murder.

I dont think so.....
Private soundout9

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

Eh no. A little imagination proves you wrong. The worst thing that could happen to a person is detailed in the CIA 'forceful negotiations' handbook.
Cook unriggable

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:37 pm

unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

Eh no. A little imagination proves you wrong. The worst thing that could happen to a person is detailed in the CIA 'forceful negotiations' handbook.

Whats number one?
Private soundout9

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:38 pm

unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:
I guess so, but he's just saying it like "hey, you got raped. no big deal." Or at least that's how he's sounding.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:39 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:
I guess so, but he's just saying it like "hey, you got raped. no big deal." Or at least that's how he's sounding.

Soundout sounds that way.
Cook unriggable

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:39 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

No im saying if your dumb enought to tell a rapist where and what you are doing then you deserve to get raped for being an idiot
Private soundout9

Postby bedub1 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:40 pm

soundout9 wrote:you deserve to get raped
Colonel bedub1

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:41 pm

bedub1 wrote:
Who is this directed to? :?

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:43 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
bedub1 wrote:
Who is this directed to? :?

he took it from this
soundout9 wrote:No im saying if your dumb enought to tell a rapist where and what you are doing then you deserve to get raped for being an idiot
Private soundout9

Postby The Weird One on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:17 pm

unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of that one day :twisted:
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby unriggable on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm

The Weird One wrote:
unriggable wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of that one day :twisted:

They give you a free copy when you get forcefully negotiated.
Cook unriggable

Postby Titanic on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:24 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
soundout9 wrote:
unriggable wrote:

The best way to get avoid rape is to shout "I consent"
Major Titanic

Postby Knight of Orient on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:58 pm

i have myspace.

rapists are over rated they aint gonna come near me so whatever
you are entitled to your opinion...
that doesnt mean its right
Corporal 1st Class Knight of Orient

Postby soundout9 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Knight of Orient wrote:i have myspace.

rapists are over rated they aint gonna come near me so whatever

Thats what i think!! 8)