Conquer Club

Do you believe in aliens?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Do you?

Total votes : 0

Postby unriggable on Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 pm

xtratabasco wrote:
unriggable wrote:Yes, by chance I mean.

Saying that more likely than not there is life somewhere out there beyond our wildest imaginations. BUT I do not believe in aliens entering our planet. They would not be able to do that. Roswell, and all these UFO stories are bullshit (what are the odds that life evolved on another planet only to look like us?).

but 757s that vaporize within 5 minutes and unable to be filmed are obviously REAL and not bull shit.

lmfao

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm telling on you. You keep ignoring the pictures, the shit found, everything.

You're the asshole who looks at the archaeopterix and says its a large chicken poured into concrete. The same asshole who builds a creationist museum of 'natural' history.

Not only are you wrong but your pathetic attempts at disproving our evidence never work. I've posted enough times about how fucking dumb your arguments are and how you seem to ignore everything thrown at you. You're starting your own conquer cult here, tabasco. Your own religion, and like all other religions you can continue to ignore the world around you to live in a colorless dream world where the very system that supports you is your enemy and the real hostilities that threaten you don't exist. So open your eyes and realize the obvious. What you are thinking is a lie, and we have what it takes to prove it.
Cook unriggable

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:24 pm

xtratabasco wrote:

Saying that more likely than not there is life somewhere out there beyond our wildest imaginations. BUT I do not believe in aliens entering our planet. They would not be able to do that. Roswell, and all these UFO stories are bullshit (what are the odds that life evolved on another planet only to look like us?).

but 757s that vaporize within 5 minutes and unable to be filmed are obviously REAL and not bull shit.

lmfao

I have.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:42 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Crap! They're on to us! To to return to adlkgWRGH. 8-[

not really
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Iliad on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:51 am

xtratabasco wrote:

lmfao

xtra does the phrase: "not trying to hijack every thread to your conspiracy theories?" mean anything to you? I seriously don't understand why you can still post
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby xtratabasco on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:47 am

Knight of Orient wrote:i believe in illegal immigrants
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Iliad on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:48 am

xtratabasco wrote:

Is there a religion of illegal immigrants now? With its own God and bible?
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby DaGip on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:02 am

Iliad wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

Is there a religion of illegal immigrants now? With its own God and bible?

Yeah, it's called the Mormons...whose leader met with the Alien Maroni...and gave Joseph Smith some magic rocks that he would put in his hat, and then pull his hat over his head...and the rocks would show him the true history of the lost tribe of Israel that came to the Americas, and they were defeated by the Native Americans (the darkskins).

Now, if you are a good Mormon...and you do everything that the Mormon religion tells you to do, when you die, you will become a god of your own planet!

Amazing! Check out the video!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Neutrino on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:26 am

DaGip wrote:ALIENS DO NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!

What makes you say that? If there's anything we can know for certain, the existence of some form of extraterrestrial life is certainly among it. The laws of physics as we know them practically state it. :?

Of course, they're not going to be humanoid, nor flying around extremely obviously in their well lighted saucers, randomly kidnapping people. Anything we are likely to meet will either be hideously advanced, or incredibly simple. Even a million years, nothing in geological time, is likely to make any form of mutually benificial trade, if not communication in general impossible.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby unriggable on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 am

The Factory wrote:I definitely believe in extra-terrestrial life forms, after all that could simply imply microscopic life forms or sprigs of grass in the dirt of another planet. The way I see it, the notion of a universe in which Earth's inhabitants are the only life forms in the universe is more terrifying than any sci-fi movie space alien.

Eh, we'll probably do a noah's ark thing in the future where we send a bunch of plants and animals to a habitable planet.
Cook unriggable

Postby unriggable on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:50 am

Iliad wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:

Is there a religion of illegal immigrants now?

Christianity.
Cook unriggable

Postby heavycola on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:55 am

DaGip wrote:Now, if you are a good Mormon...and you do everything that the Mormon religion tells you to do, when you die, you will become a god of your own planet!

That sounds awesome. Maybe i'll become a mormon. Their heaven is much, much cooler.

Aliens - the probabilities are hugely in favour of it. Hugely. Carl Sagan worked it out in Dragons of Eden, i think it was. And not just on one planet but hundreds of millions. 'So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth... and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, cos there's bugger-all down here on earth.'
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby DaGip on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:56 am

Neutrino wrote:

What makes you say that? If there's anything we can know for certain, the existence of some form of extraterrestrial life is certainly among it. The laws of physics as we know them practically state it. :?

Of course, they're not going to be humanoid, nor flying around extremely obviously in their well lighted saucers, randomly kidnapping people. Anything we are likely to meet will either be hideously advanced, or incredibly simple. Even a million years, nothing in geological time, is likely to make any form of mutually benificial trade, if not communication in general impossible.

I need hard evidence, not just big words.

More evidence that the NeoCOns ran airplanes into buildings on 9-11!
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby unriggable on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:57 am

heavycola wrote:That sounds awesome. Maybe i'll become a mormon. Their heaven is much, much cooler.

If it's heaven you look for...

Cook unriggable

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:14 pm

Stopper wrote:Well, no, not a single cell of extraterrestrial life, or even a fossil of a cell, has ever been found. Not even the indirect evidence of any kind of life. Whatsoever. Nowt. Zero.

I'm not disagreeing that life elsewhere is likely to exist, but no human has ever clapped eyes on the slightest, ittiest, bittiest shred of evidence of it. Ever.

Fair enough, Stopper... I suppose the fact that it is such a high probability caused me to mis-speak.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Balsiefen on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 pm

DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

There is no hard evidence they dont exist. In fact the only reliable evidence we have is probability. In that case the chances are we have a couple of other life forms in our galexy, although, it is never certain. Even if we developed Faster than light capability and spread into a human emprie, chances are, the galexy is so big we still wouldn't find anything.
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

Postby DaGip on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Balsiefen wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

There is no hard evidence they dont exist. In fact the only reliable evidence we have is probability. In that case the chances are we have a couple of other life forms in our galexy, although, it is never certain. Even if we developed Faster than light capability and spread into a human emprie, chances are, the galexy is so big we still wouldn't find anything.

How does that help me pay for $3.20 per gallon at the gas pump?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Stopper on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Stopper wrote:Well, no, not a single cell of extraterrestrial life, or even a fossil of a cell, has ever been found. Not even the indirect evidence of any kind of life. Whatsoever. Nowt. Zero.

I'm not disagreeing that life elsewhere is likely to exist, but no human has ever clapped eyes on the slightest, ittiest, bittiest shred of evidence of it. Ever.

Fair enough, Stopper... I suppose the fact that it is such a high probability caused me to mis-speak.

I wish I hadn't said that. I feel like a party-pooper now.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:54 pm

Stopper wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:

I wish I hadn't said that. I feel like a party-pooper now.

You are... :wink:
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby alex_white101 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:54 pm

Balsiefen wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

y do u keep writing galExy? :S trying to sound knowledgable and spelling a key word wrong consistently aint good. and i would say odds on aliens exist, tho they are very likely to be similar to us i believe.......
''Many a true word is spoken in jest''
Corporal 1st Class alex_white101

Postby mr. incrediball on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm

do aliens exist? most definitely.

do they know about us? no. an alien wouldn't go through all this smoke and mirrors crap.
darvlay wrote:Get over it, people. It's just a crazy lookin' bear ejaculating into the waiting maw of an eager fox. Nothing more.
Cook mr. incrediball

Postby fireedud on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm

Balsiefen wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

It's impossible to go faster than the speed of light.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud

Postby Balsiefen on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:25 pm

DaGip wrote:
Balsiefen wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

How does that help me pay for $3.20 per gallon at the gas pump?

You lucky bloody bastard. We pay almost that per litre.

It's impossible to go faster than the speed of light.

It was a hypothetical.

Anyway, Einstein could be wrong. Then we would have to hail Lucas as the great scientific mind of the century. :lol:

Postby The Factory on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:07 pm

unriggable wrote:
The Factory wrote:I definitely believe in extra-terrestrial life forms, after all that could simply imply microscopic life forms or sprigs of grass in the dirt of another planet. The way I see it, the notion of a universe in which Earth's inhabitants are the only life forms in the universe is more terrifying than any sci-fi movie space alien.

Eh, we'll probably do a noah's ark thing in the future where we send a bunch of plants and animals to a habitable planet.

True, but it was less the empty space and more the idea that if we were the only living beings, period, then that would mean we're completely alone in the universe, it would be like you and your family being the only people on the entire planet.
:|
Corporal The Factory

Postby DaGip on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:54 am

fireedud wrote:It's impossible to go faster than the speed of light.

YOU ARE SO WRONG!

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU!
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Balsiefen on Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:42 am

alex_white101 wrote:
Balsiefen wrote:
DaGip wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

y do u keep writing galExy? :S trying to sound knowledgable and spelling a key word wrong consistently aint good. and i would say odds on aliens exist, tho they are very likely to be similar to us i believe.......

I'm dyspraxic, sort of like dyslexic but it makes me handicapped on writing and co-ordination rather than reading

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,