Conquer Club

9/11 - what REALLY happened

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby comic boy on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 am

I met Jays brother in a bar in Bangkok last week, amongst other things he told me that we would all soon realise that the USA was on the right path because they were going to save the World. Yep in 2028 an asteroid
will be on course to destroy our planet but will be kicked into touch by the greatest nation on earth, apparently they are fine tuning the technology right now! Sorely tempted though I was to call him mad I simply nodded indulgently, it was the least I could do seeing that the lovely Thai girl he had introduced as his girlfriend had screwed me senseless 2 nights before :lol:

note: With the exception of the opening gambit ( being Jays brother is simply conjecture - though hugely possible ) every other word is true.
Brigadier comic boy

Postby unriggable on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:46 am

jay_a2j wrote:
heavycola wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:Notice the ball on the left DOES NOT move the other 4 balls. Just the ball on the right (through transfer of momentum). Why are not ALL the balls moved like in the case of the WTC? :shock:

Jay you may have skipped biology - thank goodness you were there in physics class.

No, I took Biology, :wink:

Not real biology. You said your teacher didnt believe in evolution and obviously mustve left shit out.
Cook unriggable

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:48 am

comic boy wrote:I met Jays brother in a bar in Bangkok last week, amongst other things he told me that we would all soon realise that the USA was on the right path because they were going to save the World. Yep in 2028 an asteroid
will be on course to destroy our planet but will be kicked into touch by the greatest nation on earth, apparently they are fine tuning the technology right now! Sorely tempted though I was to call him mad I simply nodded indulgently, it was the least I could do seeing that the lovely Thai girl he had introduced as his girlfriend had screwed me senseless 2 nights before :lol:

note: With the exception of the opening gambit ( being Jays brother is simply conjecture - though hugely possible ) every other word is true.

My brother passed away in 1998. Are you seeing ghosts? :roll:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Coleman on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 pm

Hence the note, although now we know it isn't hugely possible.

Everyone's saying that meteor will miss us in 2028, unless that is a US rumor to stop other countries from preparing so we can have all the glory for taking care of it.

EDIT: unriggable, couldn't you have cropped that picture and rehosted it on imageshack first, the distortion is really bad.
Warning: You may be reading a really old topic.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby 2dimes on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Corporal 2dimes

Postby luns101 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:19 pm

flashleg8 wrote:What's the "David Hume test"?

I hope it doesn't include an essay question. Please let it be multiple choice!
Major luns101

Postby 2dimes on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:23 pm

Laugh it up, the reptilians are training dogs to take over.

link
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dancing Mustard on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:15 pm

heavycola wrote:How to go fishing for crazies, pt III

1) Post tard-baiting thread in an online risk forum.
2) Wait.

I feel that this venture has gone well.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby -ShadySoul- on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:19 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
clapper011 wrote:omg could we just merge all the 9/11 threads!?
:roll:

please do!!! im sick of them, like state your opinion is fine, but do it one thread

QFT
QFT
Highest rank: Major
Highest score: 2299
Highest score board place: 582

Winner of Number five's AOR Tournament.

Sergeant 1st Class -ShadySoul-

Postby Frigidus on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:05 pm

I thought I'd explained this all earlier, but I guess nobody was listening. The real 9/11:

Sergeant Frigidus

Postby The Factory on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Frigidus wrote:I thought I'd explained this all earlier, but I guess nobody was listening. The real 9/11:

Case closed gentlemen.

Smurfs and Hulk Hogan are the real culprits here.
:|
Corporal The Factory

Postby Carebian Knight on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
clapper011 wrote:omg could we just merge all the 9/11 threads!?
:roll:

please do!!! im sick of them, like state your opinion is fine, but do it one thread

Should this man keep his opinion in just one thread?

Dr. Ernest Partridge: Consultant, writer and lecturer in the field of Environmental Ethics and Public Policy. He has taught Philosophy at the University of California, and in Utah, Colorado and Wisconsin

Much of the “evidence” presented by the WTC conspiracy theorists is demonstrably false, fallacious, or irrelevant. For example:

“The temperatures were not hot enough to melt steel.” True but irrelevant. This is a persistent criticism by the CT. However, the OV does not claim that the steel melted at the impact points (melting temperature, 2700°F), only that it was weakened. The temperature sufficient to weaken steel by fifty-percent (1170°F) was well within the range of the burning jet fuel and office supplies.

“The debris was quickly collected without inspection and shipped off to Asia for recycling.” False. It was relocated to a collection site at Staten Island, where it was examined by forensic engineers, and where personal effects were identified. (Here, here, and here are three of the 54,000 Google hits from a search for “World Trade Center” and “Staten Island” and “Debris”)

No steel frame building has ever collapsed because of a fire.” Another “fact” repeatedly asserted by CT-s. Irrelevant, even if true. The WTC towers were brought down by a combination of fire and structural damage caused by the impact from the planes. (The collapse of WTC Building #7 was not caused by either fire or impact from planes -- a problem for the CV which we will discuss later).

Now look very carefully at these images of the collapse of the WTC towers, here (north tower, 35:20. 36:40), here (south tower, 5:37), and here. (The numbers in parenthesis indicate the time locations in the videos). Notice that the collapse begins at the points of impact. Below the points of impact, the towers remain in place as the disintegration proceeds from the top down.

Next look at these video images of controlled demolitions (131:40) and also the collapse of WTC #7 (1:05). In all these cases, the collapse begins at the base, where the charges were set.

Assume now what your eyes plainly tell you: that (a) the collapse of each tower begins at the point of impact, and (b) that the collapse proceeds from that point downward. Next, try to weave these assumptions into the standard CT hypothesis that the towers were brought down by pre-located explosive charges. What results is this highly improbable scenario:

Charges had to be set beforehand at the points of impact, the 94th to the 98th floors of the north tower, and the 78th to the 84th floors of the south tower. Both aircraft, in stunning feats of piloting skill, succeeded in striking precisely at those pre-arranged locations. However, all charges placed below those points of impact were either duds or were insufficient to precipitate collapses. The towers stood firm as the demolition moved downward from the impact points.

In rebuttal, one might point out that the towers were supported by both the outer walls and an inner core. Might not the charges at the base have caused the collapse of the inner core, while the outer walls remained intact? This would account for the downward vertical plunge of the north tower.

Nice try, but it won’t wash. If the core collapsed within, the accumulating debris from above would have demolished the outer walls below. This did not happen.

However, the official version is not without problems, and the conspiracy theory is not yet out of the contest. There remain some troubling anomalies for the OV:

Foremost among these is the collapse of WTC Building No. 7. Five hours after the towers came down, this forty story structure collapsed. And this time, as you can see here (1:05), the collapse followed the exact pattern of a controlled demolition: beginning at the base and falling uniformly on its own “footprint.” The best that the OV can offer as explanation is that the foundation was weakened by fire, by seismic shock of the collapsing towers, and by the overload of debris from the towers. It is not a compelling explanation, to say the least. Perhaps this explains why an account of the collapse of WTC #7 is missing from the 9/11 Commission report.

Prof. Steven Jones, to my mind the most credible of the 9/11 critics, claims that melted and congealed steel was found in the rubble, and that it originated at the base of the standing buildings. The only plausible cause of melting with these properties, Jones claims, would be a high temperature explosive such as thermite. Jones is well-qualified to make this assessment. He is a professor of physics at Brigham Young University, with a specialty in metal-catalyzed fusion.

And this is just the beginning of a long list of anomalies that undercut the official version. Among them:

There were numerous reports of explosions below the impact points at the time the towers were hit. Others report that there were explosions before the planes hit.

Tapes of interviews with air traffic controllers were destroyed.

When news of the attack reached the Florida school where Bush was visiting, the Secret Service failed to remove the president from that previously publicized location.

There was a flood of "put options" (anticipations of loss) on American Airlines and United Airlines stock, within the week before 9/11.

The website, 911research.wtc7.net lists numerous additional anomalies; no doubt many of these are bogus, but there are others that are troubling.

The governments, New York City and State, and the Feds still have a lot of 'splainin to do.

The Attack on the Pentagon.

Unlike the WTC attacks, the Pentagon is rather simple and cut-and-dried. The official version is correct: The west side of the building was struck by American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757. The evidence is clear, unequivocal, and overwhelming. The alternative conspiracy theories (impact by a fighter plane or cruise missile) are plainly false, and at times simply pathetic.

This conclusion is compelling when we apply "the David Hume test” to the conspiracy theory: namely, the improbability of CT being true, despite the evidence for OV. Specifically, for CT to be true, we must also assume that:

Hundreds of eyewitnesses on the George Washington Parkway at morning rush-hour were either (a) victims of mass-hallucination, or (b) taken aside and threatened or bribed to testify falsely that they saw a commercial aircraft.

Immediately after the impact, squads of conspirators rushed to the scene (including the inside of the burning Pentagon) to plant body parts, personal effects, and bogus aircraft parts (some, like the engines and landing gear weighing several hundred pounds). Others dumped aviation fuel, to "falsely" suggest involvement of an airplane.

Alternatively, eyewitness testimony of those claiming to find these parts were also coerced, and published photographic evidence faked. All press reports were also concocted to give credence to the official version.

Finally, some explanation must be presented as to the fate of Flight 77 and its passengers, which somehow disappeared without any further trace at the precise time the alleged military aircraft or cruise missile approached and struck the Pentagon.

Sorry, but its just too much for me to swallow.

It's very simple, but some of you don't seem to understand that.

Why are you making it so difficult?

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to add on to this.

I noticed a bunch of conspiracy theorists are sticking with the fact that explosions before and after the crash meant that the government was demolishing the building.

Yet you rule out the fact, that since the terrorists obviously hijacked 4 planes, they could probably get some suicide bombers, or just plant some bombs of their own, inside the WTC's. Planting them at key points so as to make it look like a demolition.

The whole idea of terrorism is to turn the country against their government, so that the country crumbles in on itself, leaving less for the terrorists to do, so basically you guys are helping the terrorists accomplish their mission. You are trying to turn us against our own government without proof that our government did wrong.
Private 1st Class Carebian Knight

Postby heavycola on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:28 pm

Wisse wrote:cola please edit your avatar.. its disgusting

No.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby got tonkaed on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:45 pm

i just thought id chime in and say the hulk hogan hypothesis is clearly unfounded and rests on bad science.

Hulkamania is clearly heavily patriotic and his song i believe starts with the words....I am a real american

i find it unlikely that he is responsible for the attacks...though smurfs could very well have had a hand in it.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Guiscard on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:50 pm

got tonkaed wrote:i just thought id chime in and say the hulk hogan hypothesis is clearly unfounded and rests on bad science.

Hulkamania is clearly heavily patriotic and his song i believe starts with the words....I am a real american

i find it unlikely that he is responsible for the attacks...though smurfs could very well have had a hand in it.

Why use the Hulk, and fly him all the way from LA, when they had a perfectly good Godzilla right nearby?
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby got tonkaed on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 pm

Guiscard wrote:
got tonkaed wrote:i just thought id chime in and say the hulk hogan hypothesis is clearly unfounded and rests on bad science.

Why use the Hulk, and fly him all the way from LA, when they had a perfectly good Godzilla right nearby?

to paraphrase a line from the classic of the cinema...contact

"why build one, when you can build two for twice the price?"
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Norse on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:58 pm

And to quote a Blink182 song, in reference to this thread.

"...He took the seat off his own bike because the way that it felt ... "
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby got tonkaed on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:00 pm

that really wouldnt seem to feel very good at all. Im sure there are a few women and non traditional males who disagree, but i cant really see any good that could come of taking that course of action.
Cadet got tonkaed

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,