Conquer Club

Important political announcement!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby I GOT SERVED on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:I shall donate $10,000 monopoly money to luns!

I shall double this amount! Go Luns/Stopper!

And is there any chance of some bloke such as myself getting in on helping to run this campaign?

Highest score: 2512
Highest rank: 424
Captain I GOT SERVED

Postby Norse on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:28 pm

I simply cant stand by and watch this madness..
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Guiscard on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:41 pm

I GOT SERVED wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:I shall donate $10,000 monopoly money to luns!

I shall double this amount! Go Luns/Stopper!

And is there any chance of some bloke such as myself getting in on helping to run this campaign?

I can always do with more coffee and donuts...
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Stopper on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:42 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner to make my acceptance speech. I have been busy all day with my Halliburton directorship, but I have a few spare moments now.

To all those nit-pickers who point out Luns' and my apparently divergent political leanings, might I remind them that America's strength is in its diversity, and that petty partisanship gets us all nowhere (and it certainly will not get Luns and me into the White House.)

And to those pedants who point out the insignificant matter of my not being, er, American, surely it is my commitment to American ideals, and the number of times I mention America in speeches to push patriotic buttons, that matters, not a small piece of paper they call a "birth certificate" which can easily be forged anyway.

If you want an America that is strong, an America that looks to the future with hope and courage, an America of people who can identify obscure Japanese films with just one glance, then you will vote for Luns (and the Scotsman.)
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:47 pm

Stopper wrote:And to those pedants who point out the insignificant matter of my not being, er, American, surely it is my commitment to American ideals, and the number of times I mention America in speeches to push patriotic buttons, that matters, not a small piece of paper they call a "birth certificate" which can easily be forged anyway.

I'm sorry, but the law is the law.........
"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby got tonkaed on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 pm

Iz Man wrote:
Stopper wrote:And to those pedants who point out the insignificant matter of my not being, er, American, surely it is my commitment to American ideals, and the number of times I mention America in speeches to push patriotic buttons, that matters, not a small piece of paper they call a "birth certificate" which can easily be forged anyway.

i am quite certain their will be forgeries if need be. IZ if your so upset about not getting the cabinet position you had wanted....run on your own ticket?
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:07 pm

got tonkaed wrote:
Iz Man wrote:

i am quite certain their will be forgeries if need be. IZ if your so upset about not getting the cabinet position you had wanted....run on your own ticket?

So an administration founded on a forgery?

First, yes, I did request an appointment to ambassadorship to the U.N.
I also stated if that was not possible, then perhaps a National Beer Day, which I still would like to see if his honor Luns is elected. I don't recall Luns stating anything one way or the other. Upset if I don't get it? Perhaps, perhaps not; as long as the U.N. leaves NYC I'm cool.

My own ticket? No, thank you. I'm too busy making beer........ 8)
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby Stopper on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:36 pm

Iz Man wrote:So an administration founded on a forgery?

My campaign manager is right on it. Don't worry, he knows some Russians; these forgeries will be pristine, and what no-one knows won't hurt 'em.

Iz Man wrote:as long as the U.N. leaves NYC I'm cool.

We will only do what is best for the American people, when it comes to America's relationship with the UN.

Under Luns' benevolent leadership, the UN will indeed be moved out of NYC. To the much nicer climate of LA.

Your request for ambassadorship will be given due consideration. Any donations you make to the campaign can only help us focus our minds.

EDITED
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Norse on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:46 pm

Now I have a really good excuse to start bombing the shit out of political establishments.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby luns101 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Iz Man wrote:If Luns wants to take this seriously, then he must pick a runningmate who qualifies under the Constitution.

I guess you don't want to be in the cabinet...too bad, I was going to authorize beer subsidization at the federal level.

To ease your fears about Stopper, I have researched his background. Stopper's mother gave birth to him at LaGuardia International during a 2 hour layover. His family was traveling from Japan (it was some asian movie convention) to England and decided to take a nice little hop over the continental U.S.. There, he was born in the U.S. which makes him a citizen.

He has been naturalized through playing RISK online against Americans. He qualifies...

Iz Man wrote:I'm sorry, but the law is the law.........

The law is what we say it will be. You're thinking way too much about this...relax while we insert that V-Chip.

NEXT NAYSAYER!!
Major luns101

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:01 pm

luns101 wrote:I was going to authorize beer subsidization at the federal level.

NOW you've got my attention! I can be a one-issue voter if it's the right issue.
luns101 wrote:To ease your fears about Stopper, I have researched his background. Stopper's mother gave birth to him at LaGuardia International during a 2 hour layover. His family was traveling from Japan (it was some asian movie convention) to England and decided to take a nice little hop over the continental U.S.. There, he was born in the U.S. which makes him a citizen.

Fair enough.......
LUNS in '08

Can I still have my cabinet post?
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby luns101 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Iz Man wrote:Can I still have my cabinet post?

Nice to have you on board...Mr. Ambassador.

Go get a sign and walk in front of your local Ron Paul for President office and see if you can't stir up some mischief in the meantime.
Major luns101

Postby Norse on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:08 pm

iz man, you sicken me.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:10 pm

luns101 wrote:
Iz Man wrote:Can I still have my cabinet post?

Nice to have you on board...Mr. Ambassador.

Go get a sign and walk in front of your local Ron Paul for President office and see if you can't stir up some mischief in the meantime.

WOO HOO !!!

Beer subsidies for EVERYBODY !!!
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby Norse on Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:12 pm

"Supply cheap beer, and bounce a ball in front of their eyes, and there you have a "content" voter"

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:13 pm

This is an utter juggernaut of a platform! This country was founded on checks and blanaces and balance is exactly what you're bringing back to the White House. I applaude your decision for VP.

LUNS-STOPPER '08!!
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Iz Man on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Norse wrote:"Supply cheap beer, and bounce a ball in front of their eyes, and there you have a "content" voter"

I'm starting to work on the subsidy supply:

and just think.... every pantry will look like this:
-Kaiser Wilhelm II
Lieutenant Iz Man

Postby luns101 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:28 pm

...and still some people don't think their vote counts! :D
Major luns101

Postby CrazyAnglican on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Iz Man wrote:The law is the law.
If Luns wants to take this seriously, then he must pick a runningmate who qualifies under the Constitution.

I think we need to call for a Constitutional ammendment to allow Stopper to qualify. British citizens should be allowed to run for U.S. public office! It's an idea long overdue.

Now where do I get one of those cool banners :-)
Corporal CrazyAnglican

Postby jnd94 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:47 pm

My contribution to your campaign:

:lol:
Captain jnd94

Postby jnd94 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:00 pm

and in case I didnt get my message across.

Captain jnd94

Postby Guiscard on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 pm

jnd94 wrote:My contribution to your campaign:

:lol:

The underground movement begins... :D
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby xtratabasco on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:16 pm

luns101 wrote:The first of many Ron Paul supporters react to the vice-presidential announcement.

dude, the guy is taking a crap....

and is stopper even legal?

Just how did he get into this country. :-k
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby luns101 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:20 pm

xtratabasco wrote:dude, the guy is taking a crap....

No, the government just wants you to think that he is.

xtratabasco wrote:and is stopper even legal? Just how did he get into this country. :-k

This proves that you're not considering or really reading others' posts here. This was explained already.

Stopper and I are going to have a town hall meeting some day with the members of CC. I doubt Ron Paul will show up.
Major luns101

Postby CrazyAnglican on Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:51 pm

luns101 wrote:Stopper and I are going to have a town hall meeting some day with the members of CC. I doubt Ron Paul will show up.

Cool! Can I be your impartial and hansomely paid Master of Ceremonies?

or a Spin Doctor or something sounding equally neat, but having very little power or responsibilities?
Corporal CrazyAnglican

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,