Conquer Club

A Press Announcement from the Luns Campaign Office

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby luns101 on Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:18 pm

MR. Nate wrote:A lot of the major party candidates are not coming to MI this year because of our early primary. I'm assuming Luns is not one of them? It would be a shame if I was unable to vote for him in the primary.

You can still write my name in. Stopper and I will be conducting a town hall meeting here on CC. Make sure you show up and make your voice heard. The main focus of this campaign is to slow down the Ron Paul momentum here. Can we count on you, Nate?
Major luns101

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:22 pm

luns101 wrote:
MR. Nate wrote:A lot of the major party candidates are not coming to MI this year because of our early primary. I'm assuming Luns is not one of them? It would be a shame if I was unable to vote for him in the primary.

You can still write my name in. Stopper and I will be conducting a town hall meeting here on CC. Make sure you show up and make your voice heard. The main focus of this campaign is to slow down the Ron Paul momentum here. Can we count on you, Nate?

Why would you want to slow down the Ron Paul momentum? He is the only one running that will preserve our constitutional rights. Not only is Ron Paul "Hope for America"...... he just may be our last hope.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,