Conquer Club

The official Presidency for the conquer Club forum

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

President for CC?

Total votes : 0

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:41 pm

Guiscard wrote:
Well in that case We'll congratulate you on winning a poll we haven't contested and didn't request involvement in... :?

Shut up, you pedantic skid-mark. Heavy-cola, your poo-stained liberal mate was suggesting this earlier

these are fair terms.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:Whilst the Luns campaign is flattered at the current CC support, we are contesting the real life US presidential election... :roll:

Not here you arent.

You wouldnt be contesting the real-life USA presidency on a risk site.

Why not? Ron Paul seems to be...

Well, the long and the short of it, is that we are contesting the presidency for CC under these reasonable terms.

You have no space to complain, you've had the "run of the forum" for longer than I have had chance to spin.

As soon as the brits and lazy, flaming americans log on, I will be spiking more than your average smack-head does on giro-day.

Well in that case We'll congratulate you on winning a poll we haven't contested and didn't request involvement in... :?

sounds great.....

by the way, the UN is calling you, they want their knee-pads back from Luns last visit.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Fircoal on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Norse wrote:Fircoal, you knob. you have the post count of all of the other contestants combined.

The fact that you fill your posts with drivel and forgettable stuff is not our problem.

-_- I don't mean like that. I know that. I mean as for president adversiting, all me, Jnd, and cena did was create one thread, that barely got any posts. :wink:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:

Shut up, you pedantic skid-mark. Heavy-cola, your poo-stained liberal mate was suggesting this earlier

these are fair terms.

Aren't we a bit grouchy tonight... :roll:
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.
Private 1st Class Guiscard

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Fircoal wrote:
Norse wrote:Fircoal, you knob. you have the post count of all of the other contestants combined.

The fact that you fill your posts with drivel and forgettable stuff is not our problem.

-_- I don't mean like that. I know that. I mean as for president adversiting, all me, Jnd, and cena did was create one thread, that barely got any posts. :wink:

I never created my own thread.

The fact that I have assembled a cabinet, is a different matter all together.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:45 pm

... While Luns is a man well known to all on CC, little is known concerning his past, pre-Conquer Club life, and his allegiences.

... Three Reuters reporters paid the ultimate price in aquiring this revealing photograph, which may shed light on Luns' mysterious past.

... (did this in about 5 minutes... apologies for the chop)
Sergeant 1st Class Nobunaga

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Guiscard wrote:Aren't we a bit grouchy tonight... :roll:

*Rolly eyes* I Iz Teh inteligz0r...Histrory FTW OMG Wicked!

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Norse only has so many votes because he bribed his voters with money and virgins... I did my campaign the honest way! As did luns and stopper.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 pm

Nobunaga wrote:... While Luns is a man well known to all on CC, little is known concerning his past, pre-Conquer Club life, and his allegiences.

... Three Reuters reporters paid the ultimate price in aquiring this revealing photograph, which may shed light on Luns' mysterious past.

Well... Thats quite blatently a photoshop! :D

Dirty Tricks!
Last edited by Guiscard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwert wrote:Can i ask you something?What is porpose for you to open these Political topic in ConquerClub? Why you mix politic with Risk? Why you not open topic like HOT AND SEXY,or something like that.

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 pm

Nobunaga wrote:... While Luns is a man well known to all on CC, little is known concerning his past, pre-Conquer Club life, and his allegiences.

ron needs to know about this, but actually Ron only runs on his platform, he dont need to kick up dirt about the others. 8)
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 pm

hecter wrote:Norse only has so many votes because he bribed his voters with money and virgins... I did my campaign the honest way! As did luns and stopper.

... Honesty is for suckers.

Postby Norse on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:50 pm

hecter wrote:Norse only has so many votes because he bribed his voters with money and virgins... I did my campaign the honest way! As did luns and stopper.

Hecter, es tu brute?

Just because people wanna jump on the bandwagon of norses meglomaniac future, doesnt make it in any way less meaningful than, say, the psudo-semi-intellectual for the non-thinking under class that luns has appealed to.

The fact, is that a vote for norse, is a vote for being wealthy, and sexually saisfied.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby Nobunaga on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 pm

... Luns' credibility begins to weaken, as further past allegiences are revealed!

Postby hecter on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:03 pm

Norse wrote:

Hecter, es tu brute?

Just because people wanna jump on the bandwagon of norses meglomaniac future, doesnt make it in any way less meaningful than, say, the psudo-semi-intellectual for the non-thinking under class that luns has appealed to.

The fact, is that a vote for norse, is a vote for being wealthy, and sexually saisfied.

And a vote for hecter is a vote for being poor and emotionally satisfied by all the sex and drugs you'd ever want...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Nobunaga wrote:... Luns' credibility begins to weaken, as further past allegiences are revealed!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby xtratabasco on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:13 pm

hecter wrote:
Norse wrote:

Hecter, es tu brute?

And a vote for hecter is a vote for being poor and emotionally satisfied by all the sex and drugs you'd ever want...

poor and emotionally satisfied is fine...but penises in male bums is nasty....

f*ck that hector.
Corporal xtratabasco

Postby beezer on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:22 pm

I like how Norse is trying to hijack the Luns/Stopper campaign and set his own rules. Luns, you should not participate in this false election. The real election is in 2008.
Corporal 1st Class beezer

Postby Frigidus on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:25 pm

beezer wrote:I like how Norse is trying to hijack the Luns/Stopper campaign and set his own rules. Luns, you should not participate in this false election. The real election is in 2008.

We can consider this the primaries, hopefully it will unify the cc vote and not waste parts of it on hopeless third parties.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Guiscard on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 pm

beezer wrote:I like how Norse is trying to hijack the Luns/Stopper campaign and set his own rules. Luns, you should not participate in this false election. The real election is in 2008.

Don't worry. Thats the official line.

Postby Hitman079 on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:33 pm

ahh, i was gonna run for the hell of it, but oh well. maybe a separate thread should be started so we can talk about what the president of cc actually does..
Cook Hitman079

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:44 am

xtratabasco wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:Whilst the Luns campaign is flattered at the current CC support, we are contesting the real life US presidential election... :roll:

Not here you arent.

Well, the long and the short of it, is that we are contesting the presidency for CC under these reasonable terms.

You have no space to complain, you've had the "run of the forum" for longer than I have had chance to spin.

As soon as the brits and lazy, flaming americans log on, I will be spiking more than your average smack-head does on giro-day.

sounds great.....

by the way, the UN is calling you, they want their knee-pads back from Luns last visit.

He gave them back to Ron Paul with a note that said, "I'm done borrowing these, you'll probably need them"
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Simonov on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:03 am

vote for Norse! 8) 8)

Last edited by Simonov on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class Simonov

Postby hulmey on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:29 am

typical dicatotorship style posting from Norse. You cant nominate yourself Nporse..Im voting no to all over you scum bags!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby heavycola on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:32 am

I voted.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby xtratabasco on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:41 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
xtratabasco wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:
Guiscard wrote:
Norse wrote:

Not here you arent.

sounds great.....

He gave them back to Ron Paul with a note that said, "I'm done borrowing these, you'll probably need them"

how do you know? are you the personal cumdolleyboy?

jesus christ your a tool.

put your robe on, then maybe yoll get the respect your mommy got from her assfucking every niight that gave the world you..

sorry. I forgot this was the clubhouse, I meant to say J and C
Corporal xtratabasco

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,