Conquer Club

Who came up with the name Santa, anyways?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who came up with the name Santa, anyways?

Postby Gregrios on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:12 pm

Do you know what the wierdest thing about Santa is? It's the fact that the name "Santa" has the same exact letters as the name "Satan".

Since Santa is a name associated with Christmas, I think it's a deliberate slap in the face of God and Jesus Christ.

I think the "Santa" story is a sceme to make people forget what the true importance and meaning of Christmas is.

Oh wait a minute, IT IS MAKING PEOPLE FORGET.
Sergeant Gregrios

Re: Who came up with the name Santa, anyways?

Postby ignotus on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Gregrios wrote:Do you know what the wierdest thing about Santa is? It's the fact that the name "Santa" has the same exact letters as the name "Satan".

we have proof. :twisted:

Saint Nicholas (through Scandinavian and American) = Santa Claus
It's like that crappy translators...

Saint Nicholas was a bishop and martyr (that's why the red clothes). And he helped his fellow citizens (by gifts).
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:22 pm

Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour died for my sins! So, to thank him, every year on his birthday, I set out warm milk and cookies for Santa, the minion of Lord Satan! Santa, giver of gifts, incarnation of indulgence, spawn of Satan, is my go between with the great Lucifer and this mortal world! This year I intend on putting out crackers and wine, the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, and this year, Santa won't take the offering for himself, but rather to his master! Then, the anti-Christ will be born, inside of me! I will rise into heaven with my new form and drag then men and women down to hell to be tortured and raped! I'll take Jesus personally to my Lord Satan who will perform a ritual to make Him more powerful, and I will take Him to heaven, where He will strike down this false god, allowing Him to rise to power, as ruler of the universe! Merry fucking Christmas! :twisted:
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby ignotus on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:24 pm

heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

Lieutenant ignotus

Postby Simonov on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm

Corporal 1st Class Simonov

Postby Norse on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:35 pm

ZOMG!!!1!
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby ignotus on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:43 pm

heavycola wrote:

Lieutenant ignotus

Postby ignotus on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:45 pm

And what did Clinton administration do about Santa problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-mz-wEHCs
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
heavycola wrote:

Lieutenant ignotus

Postby Gregrios on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:45 pm

hecter wrote:Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour died for my sins! So, to thank him, every year on his birthday, I set out warm milk and cookies for Santa, the minion of Lord Satan! Santa, giver of gifts, incarnation of indulgence, spawn of Satan, is my go between with the great Lucifer and this mortal world! This year I intend on putting out crackers and wine, the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, and this year, Santa won't take the offering for himself, but rather to his master! Then, the anti-Christ will be born, inside of me! I will rise into heaven with my new form and drag then men and women down to hell to be tortured and raped! I'll take Jesus personally to my Lord Satan who will perform a ritual to make Him more powerful, and I will take Him to heaven, where He will strike down this false god, allowing Him to rise to power, as ruler of the universe! Merry fucking Christmas! :twisted:

You'll get your reward, my man!
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby Gregrios on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:41 pm

hecter wrote:Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour died for my sins! So, to thank him, every year on his birthday, I set out warm milk and cookies for Santa, the minion of Lord Satan! Santa, giver of gifts, incarnation of indulgence, spawn of Satan, is my go between with the great Lucifer and this mortal world! This year I intend on putting out crackers and wine, the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, and this year, Santa won't take the offering for himself, but rather to his master! Then, the anti-Christ will be born, inside of me! I will rise into heaven with my new form and drag then men and women down to hell to be tortured and raped! I'll take Jesus personally to my Lord Satan who will perform a ritual to make Him more powerful, and I will take Him to heaven, where He will strike down this false god, allowing Him to rise to power, as ruler of the universe! Merry fucking Christmas! :twisted:

I think Hector is an aweful name for a woman. It must be fake.

What is your real name, baby? I would've picked a name like Wisdom. Wouldn't you agree?

Maybe we can get together sometime and have a drink. How's wormwood sound?
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 pm

Gregrios wrote:

I think Hector is an aweful name for a woman. It must be fake.

What is your real name, baby? I would've picked a name like Wisdom. Wouldn't you agree?

:roll: :lol:
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:44 pm

Gregrios wrote:I think Hector is an aweful name for a woman. It must be fake.

Of course it's fake. It's even spelt incorrectly. I'd also prefer to not tell my name to strangers on teh internets. But, if you must know, it's Maegan. Happy now?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Re: Who came up with the name Santa, anyways?

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Gregrios wrote:Do you know what the wierdest thing about Santa is? It's the fact that the name "Santa" has the same exact letters as the name "Satan".

Since Santa is a name associated with Christmas, I think it's a deliberate slap in the face of God and Jesus Christ.

I think the "Santa" story is a sceme to make people forget what the true importance and meaning of Christmas is.

Oh wait a minute, IT IS MAKING PEOPLE FORGET.

You mean a way to get the pagans to better adapt to Christianity after being conquered by Christian nations. (ever heard about a little festival celebrating the winter solstice, and, also, the birth of Jesus Christ [according to the bible] would be placed sometime in spring) :roll:
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Gregrios on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:54 pm

hecter wrote:

Of course it's fake. It's even spelt incorrectly. I'd also prefer to not tell my name to strangers on teh internets. But, if you must know, it's Maegan. Happy now?

Yes, I am happy now. I wanted to see how you would respond. Thanks. Maybe if we ever meet each other, we can grab a drink.
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:55 pm

rofl :lol:
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 pm

Gregrios wrote:
hecter wrote:

Yes, I am happy now. I wanted to see how you would respond. Thanks. Maybe if we ever meet each other, we can grab a drink.

I'll be sure not to wear a bra ;)
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:04 pm

I just love how he ignores and skips over my valid observation, hoping that it will be ignored so he won't have to see the truth. :roll:

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Gregrios on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:06 pm

hecter wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
hecter wrote:

I'll be sure not to wear a bra ;)

Good, that's the way I like it.
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:06 pm

The Weird One wrote:I just love how he ignores and skips over my valid observation, hoping that it will be ignored so he won't have to see the truth. :roll:

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Skittles! on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 pm

Ohhhh, Hecter (or better yet, Wisdom) has a date. How nice.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:10 pm

:lol:

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:11 pm

Skittles! wrote:Ohhhh, Hecter (or better yet, Wisdom) has a date. How nice.

My first in a while :oops: You'd think a girl like me would find it easier to find a guy in such a big city, wouldn't you?
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Skittles! on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:12 pm

hecter wrote:

My first in a while :oops: You'd think a girl like me would find it easier to find a guy in such a big city, wouldn't you?

I would, I just guess all that manliness about you kind of turns them off. No offence, of course.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:14 pm

hecter wrote:

well, seeing how exact you're being with that, no, I'm not surprised. :lol: :P :lol:

Sergeant The Weird One

Postby hecter on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:14 pm

Skittles! wrote:
hecter wrote:

I would, I just guess all that manliness about you kind of turns them off. No offence, of course.

It was camel toe, I swear!
Private 1st Class hecter

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,