Conquerclub NSFW

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:15 am

Thanx after i took all the cards from the weakest player who had barely managed to hang on it was easy. (3 rounds from the end of the game.)
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:16 am

ya thats the only thing about cards when you ar in a longer game the cards get way to high and when someone cashes in for 50 no ones continent is safe-maybee there should be some kind of card trade in armys maximum hmmmm wait thats a suggestion ignore!
Dead to Me: New York Intellectuals, Men with Beards, California's 50th District, Heather Clark, Bowtie Pasta, Owls, CNN en Espanol, Screw-Cap Wines, Cast of Friends,
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 am

It wasn't escalating actually, we decided we would try flat rate.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:20 am

ya, i just perfer no card if there are less players, but if more than 4 than cards for sure
Dead to Me: New York Intellectuals, Men with Beards, California's 50th District, Heather Clark, Bowtie Pasta, Owls, CNN en Espanol, Screw-Cap Wines, Cast of Friends,
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:24 am

HAHA! Nice. But it was a 5 player game and everyone secured at least 1 continent except for dilan who was fighting for the last territory in asia, myself since I had both NA and SA and kyle (the dominant player) who controlled Europe and Africa, plus had large armies everywhere.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:29 am

that would have been a interesting game to be a part of, i remember i was playing a 3 player game and i controlled na sa and africa wile one of my opponents had europe the other asia and ociana, so they eneded up forming a unconditional alliance against me, i still one the game
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:30 am

Wow! good win.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:34 am

ya I thank the dice and the fact they wern't communicating well as a team
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:36 am

I am very good at communicating. That's why I have a high doubles record.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:40 am

ya i like turning players against each other, it only works best in actual games thou other wise it just looks like on the chat you are stirring the pot. Thats why in a actual game I get a set and say something causal and spend a few turns not attacking, just fortifing
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:41 am

I use any mixed set as soon as I can.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:00 pm

nicem i guess that works too
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:36 pm

Well you just fortify and next thing you know the game has gotten out of control, you need to barrel through all threats when you can.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bozo on Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:16 pm

that works if you have a large army and you see a weak spot you can get at
Toronto Raptors
Cadet Bozo

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:23 pm

That's what I meant.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?