Conquer Club

If they put you in charge

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:
Chris7He wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:Vegan, you don't eat meat or ANY animal products. I.E. no milk, eggs, butter. also no animal products like leather or sheep's wool. trust me, this pertains to the subject.

Bullshit! I think it would be better to do that, but I say do whatever the f*ck you want! I can't live without meat!

what a Hypocracy!!!(not a real word) You are a hypocrite, because human emissions (cars, factories ect.) acount for .08% of green house gases, where as live stock accounts for 26%. There for any non-vegan environmentalist- green house gas B.S. thrower is a hypocrite. (the other 73.02% of green house gases are from wild animals and things like volcanic eruptions.)

Care to give a source for those numbers?

I seem to have misplaced it, but the book was Glen Beck's "An inconvinient book". If I had the book I'd giove you a page number...

Yeah...but Glen Beck presumably takes his information from somewhere else, as I doubt he finds time to research the effects of CO2 on our atmosphere in the last couple hundred years while having a popular show on CNN.

Edit: Appereantly Amazon-reviewers say he doesn't actually cite any of his sources....
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Medals: 6
Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Dancing Mustard on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Norse wrote:I would have sex with Avril Lavigne.
Twice.

No but seriously, good call...

I'd extend that order somewhat, think big so to speak... in other words, I'd have my armed forces round up large numbers of buff ginger/red-haired women, and then deliver them to my presidential suite for several weeks of boning related fun.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Skoffin on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:49 pm

You make me sick.

Of all the women in the world.... why that twit?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Captain Skoffin

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:50 pm

Skoffin wrote:

You make me sick.

If she's a screamer, at least she'll be on pitch.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Dancing Mustard on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Skoffin wrote:
You make me sick.

He never said he was going to talk to the whiny little midget.

She may be a twit, but she's also a very pretty twit...

Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby whitestazn88 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:
Skoffin wrote:
You make me sick.

i dont really think she's that pretty... id take scarlett johansson over her any day
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby got tonkaed on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:36 pm

mtg....that type of government or idea might work if we were living in the world of wyoming, meaning there was a large amount of natural resources, including available land and at best an industrial economy. Or if it was a recolonized world or something i guess. However, the world we live in, pretty much cant be wyoming extrapolated on a world wide scale.
Cadet got tonkaed

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)

Postby Dancing Mustard on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:01 pm

whitestazn88 wrote:
Dancing Mustard wrote:
Skoffin wrote:
You make me sick.

i dont really think she's that pretty... id take scarlett johansson over her any day

Also an entirely respectable choice...

Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:20 pm

got tonkaed wrote:mtg....that type of government or idea might work if we were living in the world of wyoming, meaning there was a large amount of natural resources, including available land and at best an industrial economy. Or if it was a recolonized world or something i guess. However, the world we live in, pretty much cant be wyoming extrapolated on a world wide scale.
I was merely saying how I would run the world if that ever came to be. Basically leaving things as is, except if military forces are called upon from certain countries, those countries would send troops. Not the UN that tends to pussyfoot around a lot, and where US forces make up the vast majority of the troops, but where nations will provide military forces when called upon, thus taking alot of the burden off of the US's shoulders and distribbuting it around the world to each nation's capacity to do so. And if a nation tries to usurp that balance, then the punishment would be to execute or punish in another way, the leaders. I don't quite follow how you would relate it to Wyoming.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Norse on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Skoffin wrote:

You make me sick.

Well, I like her soft, ivory skin...bright blue eyes, I could stare into for days, discovering her depth and beauty of soul...feminine structure, so dear and sweet

But mostly I like the fact that she is a young little slut, that probably hasnt been given the deep, reaming thrusts that I have in store for her.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Norse on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:

Also an entirely respectable choice...[/quote]

Amen brothers.

See, this is what democracy is all about.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby whitestazn88 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Norse wrote:
Skoffin wrote:

You make me sick.

Well, I like her soft, ivory skin...bright blue eyes, I could stare into for days, discovering her depth and beauty of soul...feminine structure, so dear and sweet

But mostly I like the fact that she is a young little slut, that probably hasnt been given the deep, reaming thrusts that I have in store for her.

wow.... that was a little graphic... but i mean, sounds like a good plan to me lol
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to New Name Pending