Conquer Club

Is this the wirediest conversation ever?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is this the wirediest conversation ever?

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm

look towards the bottom, it gets wierder

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=1504420
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 0ojakeo0

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby ignotus on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:25 pm

So you think that Corporal 1st Class with more than 50 games would know how to understand the game or read the game log?

Well you are obviously wrong!

So the guy is a n00b, deal with it. I met about 20 or 30 similar n00bs in my games.

Leave him bad feedback...

...and that's about it. :roll: :wink:
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (2)

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:32 pm

*see DDS sig*
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby soundout9 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:35 pm

The wierdest konverstion :wink: That i ever had happened about 10 minutes ago. I was on the phone with my gf and she said if KU loses tomarrow she will give a bj, masturabate on the phone, and make out with me :D then if they win i have to finger her, eat her out, and make out with her :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Private soundout9

Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:36 pm

soundout9 wrote:The wierdest konverstion :wink: That i ever had happened about 10 minutes ago. I was on the phone with my gf and she said if KU loses tomarrow she will give a bj, masturabate on the phone, and make out with me :D then if they win i have to finger her, eat her out, and make out with her :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ROFL! You expect us to believe that you have a gf!?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby riggable on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm

soundout9 wrote:The wierdest konverstion :wink: That i ever had happened about 10 minutes ago. I was on the phone with my gf and she said if KU loses tomarrow she will give a bj, masturabate on the phone, and make out with me :D then if they win i have to finger her, eat her out, and make out with her :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so much stuff i did not want to hear.

you ruined my day.
Sergeant 1st Class riggable

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby -ShadySoul- on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:40 pm

hecter wrote:

ROFLMAO! that made me laugh.
Highest rank: Major
Highest score: 2299
Highest score board place: 582

Winner of Number five's AOR Tournament.

Sergeant 1st Class -ShadySoul-

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:44 pm

riggable wrote:

so much stuff i did not want to hear.

you ruined my day.

His New Years resolution kinda went straight down the shitter with that one, eh?
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby ignotus on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:57 pm

hecter wrote:

So it was hecter on the other side of the line?

I always suspected but now I have a proof about you two. :-^
heavycola wrote:
Snorri1234 wrote:Man, this thread was great. A whopping 230 pages with noone changing their viewpoint.

I actually converted around page 198. Unfortunately, I converted to satanism.
Lieutenant ignotus

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (2)

Postby soundout9 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:12 pm

-ShadySoul- wrote:
hecter wrote:

ROFLMAO! that made me laugh.

:wink:
Private soundout9

Medals: 3
Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Skittles! on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Your girlfriend is a slut.

KTHXBAI.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private 1st Class Skittles!

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Kaplowitz on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Skittles! wrote:

KTHXBAI.

Hecter is NOT a slut! That is SO mean!
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby wrightfan123 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:
Skittles! wrote:

KTHXBAI.

... Must... resist... dying of laughter...
Private 1st Class wrightfan123

Location: Looking over every baseball team's schedule to try to determine who will win the World Series.
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:28 pm

hecter wrote:

:lol:
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 0ojakeo0

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:30 pm

wrightfan123 wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:
Skittles! wrote:

KTHXBAI.

... Must... resist... dying of laughter...
Corporal 0ojakeo0

Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:31 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:
Skittles! wrote:

KTHXBAI.

1. Yes I am
2. Not a fucking chance would I ever grace soundout9 with the privilege of fingering and/or blowing me!
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Kaplowitz on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:42 pm

not even for money?

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:not even for money?

Nope!
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:06 pm

your such a liar...
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (16) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11)
General Contribution (3)

Postby static_ice on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 pm

lord voldemort wrote:

your such a liar...

Yeah, I mean I believed that you had a girlfriend when you were a literal noob, but there's no way she hasn't dumped you after all these hours you've pumped in [-(
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)

Postby Kaplowitz on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:27 pm

static_ice wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

your such a liar...

Yeah, I mean I believed that you had a girlfriend when you were a literal noob, but there's no way she hasn't dumped you after all these hours you've pumped in [-(

OMG! You guys are all retards!! Ive been tricking Soundout this whole time!! Soundout, or should i say: Sherman (his real name) i have been tyour "gf" this whole time! You live in Atlantis, 123 fish drive!

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:
static_ice wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

your such a liar...

OMG! You guys are all retards!! Ive been tricking Soundout this whole time!! Soundout, or should i say: Sherman (his real name) i have been tyour "gf" this whole time! You live in Atlantis, 123 fish drive!

You're a chick? :?
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Kaplowitz on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 pm

hecter wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:
static_ice wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:

your such a liar...

You're a chick? :?

no :? i never said that

Postby hecter on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:no :? i never said that

You said you were his gf...
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Kaplowitz on Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:48 pm

hecter wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:no :? i never said that

You said you were his gf...

i said i was pretending to be. I doubt soundout can tell the difference between a girl or a boy.

Next

Return to New Name Pending