Conquer Club

Proof! 9/11 was a government conspiracy!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Proof! 9/11 was a government conspiracy!

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:18 am

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.com/

The US government orchestrated 9/11 in concordance with the train lobbies. This is proof of this malign government manipulation of all the sheeple asit conspired with the great indistry magnates and powerful international orgamizations...
Le Roy est mort: Vive le Roy!

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby Fieryo on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:23 am

dude, come on. we all know 9/11 was a conspiracy on behalf of nutritionists to make people stop eating airplane food. that shit is nasty and totally not good for you.
...where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it -- "history"
Major Fieryo

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:25 am

Fieryo wrote:dude, come on. we all know 9/11 was a conspiracy on behalf of nutritionists to make people stop eating airplane food. that shit is nasty and totally not good for you.

sheeeple ! teh nutrionsts said that bcoz of leik teh train lcompannies!1

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby cena-rules on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:26 am

I know lets send a couple of trains into a couple of towers. No-one will see them. They'll think they are plain

IDIOT
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:32 am

The funny thing is, well not really, is that they are conditioning our minds via television. They give us hints at what they are doing and then laugh at us because we don't see the clues. They knew some people would not buy the 911 terrorist plot and it doesn't matter if everyone knew, they laugh because they know we can't stop them. Read Revelation..... He will control the whole world. Buying and selling..... you will worship him or die. I choose death.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 pm

Sorry, trains don't make pyroclastic flows and melt steel into liquid pools for weeks and weeks. Neither due trains throw debris upward and then outward. Trains do not cause tons of steel columns to fall as if they were in a vacuum. Trains do not leave the trace signature of a nuclear device. Trains do not cause explosions seven seconds before the apparent train starts to move downward through the building.

The problem here is that many people do not want to believe that 911 was a hoax, and therefore, would rather deny the evidence and call us who support it crackpots, conspiracy theorists, or unpatriotic...somehow, through our beliefs, we support terror.

Why does the government not answer the many questions that are put forward to them? Why do they act as if they are covering something up? Why were there only a few million dollars spent on the so-called investigation.

Hopefully this thread might help some people think about these and other issues.

And if it was TRAINS that plowed through the Twin Towers, then what caused the collapse of WTC 7?

I know this thread is meant to be a joke, but let's just call it what it is. It is an attempt to spark debate on the issue of the events of 9-11 once again. An attempt clothed in humor, to disguise it of its real purpose; because the person that posted this thread knows in his/her heart that something isn't right about the events of 9-11 and is afraid to admit it.

So you can ridicule me for my beliefs. You can put me in your concentration camps. You can torture me and execute me, all with out a lawyer and a trial...but it will never, I repeat, never change my belief that the government was involved with the murders of 9-11!

When the time comes, and you stand on the one side of the line and I stand on the other, I will look you in the eye and we will talk about this same subject again. You will hear my words from behind the chicken wire fences and they will touch your heart and pull your soul to the very limits of your being and existence. You will hear me cry and you will see tears, and those tears will fall just as fast as the Twin Towers did...without resistance.

So give up your attempt at satire over this issue and let's just get to what you really want to get to...the truth!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Frigidus on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:34 pm

jay_a2j wrote:The funny thing is, well not really, is that they are conditioning our minds via television. They give us hints at what they are doing and then laugh at us because we don't see the clues. They knew some people would not buy the 911 terrorist plot and it doesn't matter if everyone knew, they laugh because they know we can't stop them. Read Revelation..... He will control the whole world. Buying and selling..... you will worship him or die. I choose death.

Even if you are correct, they aren't comic book villains. They wouldn't take chances, no matter how small.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Knows in his heart. I don't want to torture you either.
I respect you. Just not this particular belief of yours. Some of the cleverest people I know are 9-11 conspiracy theorists.

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:36 pm

One word on this subject: GETREADYFORSPAM
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:37 pm

I don't mind this thread being spammed.

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Also please answer my PM daGip...its getting all lonely.

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Napoleon Ier wrote:Knows in his heart. I don't want to torture you either.
I respect you. Just not this particular belief of yours. Some of the cleverest people I know are 9-11 conspiracy theorists.

Do you support the Patriot Act? If you do, then you support my torture and execution. If not, then you will be on the same side of the chicken wire fence as me...welcome, aboard, mate!
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby browng-08 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Corporal browng-08

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:44 pm

DaGip wrote:

Do you support the Patriot Act? If you do, then you support my torture and execution. If not, then you will be on the same side of the chicken wire fence as me...welcome, aboard, mate!

If I have to make a stand itd be against it. I don't mind too much. I support Ron Paul. Does that get me points?

Here's my order of preffered presidents

Ron Paul

Fred Thompson

John McCain

least wanted

Commander Clint-on

Giuliani (sleazeball).

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:47 pm

browng-08 wrote:My rebuttal.

If plane impact and jetfuel fires can cause total global collapse (the government's new pet phrase for pancake collapse), then how did building 7 collapse when no planes hit it?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Norse on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Nappy...now,now...let's not be facetious.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Napoleon Ier wrote:
DaGip wrote:

If I have to make a stand itd be against it. I don't mind too much. I support Ron Paul. Does that get me points?

Here's my order of preffered presidents

Ron Paul

Fred Thompson

John McCain

least wanted

Commander Clint-on

Giuliani (sleazeball).

Ron Paul doesn't support it either, he thinks it was total ineptitude of the government. But I am telling you right now that Ron Paul will be side by side with me, looking out at all the fools that sold their liberties for securities.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby browng-08 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:56 pm

DaGip wrote:If plane impact and jetfuel fires can cause total global collapse (the government's new pet phrase for pancake collapse), then how did building 7 collapse when no planes hit it?

Popular Mechanics wrote:WTC 7 Collapse
Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors — along with the building's unusual construction — were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.
Corporal browng-08

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Norse wrote:Nappy...now,now...let's not be facetious.

I just found this genuinly hilarious though.

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Postby Greven on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:21 pm

DaGip wrote:Sorry, trains don't make pyroclastic flows and melt steel into liquid pools for weeks and weeks. Neither due trains throw debris upward and then outward. Trains do not cause tons of steel columns to fall as if they were in a vacuum. Trains do not leave the trace signature of a nuclear device. Trains do not cause explosions seven seconds before the apparent train starts to move downward through the building.

The problem here is that many people do not want to believe that 911 was a hoax, and therefore, would rather deny the evidence and call us who support it crackpots, conspiracy theorists, or unpatriotic...somehow, through our beliefs, we support terror.

Why does the government not answer the many questions that are put forward to them? Why do they act as if they are covering something up? Why were there only a few million dollars spent on the so-called investigation.

Hopefully this thread might help some people think about these and other issues.

And if it was TRAINS that plowed through the Twin Towers, then what caused the collapse of WTC 7?

I know this thread is meant to be a joke, but let's just call it what it is. It is an attempt to spark debate on the issue of the events of 9-11 once again. An attempt clothed in humor, to disguise it of its real purpose; because the person that posted this thread knows in his/her heart that something isn't right about the events of 9-11 and is afraid to admit it.

So you can ridicule me for my beliefs. You can put me in your concentration camps. You can torture me and execute me, all with out a lawyer and a trial...but it will never, I repeat, never change my belief that the government was involved with the murders of 9-11!

When the time comes, and you stand on the one side of the line and I stand on the other, I will look you in the eye and we will talk about this same subject again. You will hear my words from behind the chicken wire fences and they will touch your heart and pull your soul to the very limits of your being and existence. You will hear me cry and you will see tears, and those tears will fall just as fast as the Twin Towers did...without resistance.

So give up your attempt at satire over this issue and let's just get to what you really want to get to...the truth!

That was some cool writing but come on! Do you guy really believe that the US and A itself had a hand in it? that is more or less retardet.
There is no way that a politician would blow up the twins, what did they get out of it? nothing. Okay sure, Bush did get a lot more popular after 9/11 but he just caught the wave and surfed all the way to glory.
It is not like you americans have lost democracy after 9/11.
They have gained nothing agaist what they would have to risk if they had truly done it.
AL Q did it, dont deny it. That is the trufth, the whole trufth and nothing but the trufth. It makes sence that they didn't use a lot of money on investegating it: The answer was crystal clear. Al Q took the blame (or Honor if you are a terrorist) and nothing said prooved that they were lying.

Okay they got a war, but do you really think that they are some war hugry freaks?
A club without the right direction is a misguided stick.
Next-Gen Gamers' thread of reviews.
Sergeant 1st Class Greven

Postby Snorri1234 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:44 pm

browng-08 wrote:My rebuttal.

Honestly, that shit says it all.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Greven wrote:
DaGip wrote:Sorry, trains don't make pyroclastic flows and melt steel into liquid pools for weeks and weeks. Neither due trains throw debris upward and then outward. Trains do not cause tons of steel columns to fall as if they were in a vacuum. Trains do not leave the trace signature of a nuclear device. Trains do not cause explosions seven seconds before the apparent train starts to move downward through the building.

That was some cool writing but come on! Do you guy really believe that the US and A itself had a hand in it? that is more or less retardet.
There is no way that a politician would blow up the twins, what did they get out of it? nothing. Okay sure, Bush did get a lot more popular after 9/11 but he just caught the wave and surfed all the way to glory.
It is not like you americans have lost democracy after 9/11.
They have gained nothing agaist what they would have to risk if they had truly done it.
AL Q did it, dont deny it. That is the trufth, the whole trufth and nothing but the trufth. It makes sence that they didn't use a lot of money on investegating it: The answer was crystal clear. Al Q took the blame (or Honor if you are a terrorist) and nothing said prooved that they were lying.

Okay they got a war, but do you really think that they are some war hugry freaks?

I believe a secret facet and faction of the government had something to do with the incident. And this faction gained enormous control over our rights and freedoms after 9-11. This is all an attempt for one world government, and the United States Constitution stands in the way. 9-11 is being used as the catalyst to speed up the process. These guys had Iraq in their cross hairs a long time ago. Must be pretty comfie being asleep and being kept nice and warm by their lies...I know, I used to be asleep with you. But somebody screamed at me that I was going to be late for school...so now I am hurrying up, throwing my clothes on...sometimes my shirt is on backwards, but I will notice or someone will point it out...no big deal, that's how we get to the truth.

"Loose Change" admits it does not get all the facts right, but it is an eye opener nonetheless.

What about "Pandora's Black Box"? Do these professional and retired aviators' opinions mean nothing?

The NIST report ADMITS that it cannot explain the failure of the Twin Towers and Tower 7. The only way it can do so is if it disproportionally includes extra data until they get the results they want, totally basing their so-called science on visual evidence and the theory that fire brought down the structure.

NIST goes on to say that they are currently looking into hypothesis to explain the collapse through blast events.

The fact is that the floor trusses did not fail do to fire, and a pancake collapse did not occur...it was more like a banana peel collapse.

You are just going along with the flow...NIST is whitewashing the whole event for the government.

We have had this discussion in the past.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... e+collapse
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby DaGip on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=4

Here is Kevin Ryan speaking about NIST...take ten minutes and watch and listen. Of course, you guys who like to listen to the government, you will just pass this guy off as a disgruntled employee.

This guy is a patriot in my opinion.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby unriggable on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:01 pm

jay_a2j wrote:The funny thing is, well not really, is that they are conditioning our minds via television. They give us hints at what they are doing and then laugh at us because we don't see the clues. They knew some people would not buy the 911 terrorist plot and it doesn't matter if everyone knew, they laugh because they know we can't stop them. Read Revelation..... He will control the whole world. Buying and selling..... you will worship him or die. I choose death.

Shep alert - if you met yourself three months ago you would've punched him in the face for believing in GWB and then started talking about the bible. The point is that you talk about sheeple and then you turn around and do exactly what the bible tells you to.
Cook unriggable

Postby Napoleon Ier on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:02 pm

No more than that....he was arguing for conspiracionism in november when i first entered the forums.

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,