Conquer Club

i'm getting a new name

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: i'm getting a new name

Postby Geoff_with_a_G on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:55 am

DaGip wrote:
geoff@xtra.co.nz wrote:because when i signed up i couldn't be bothered thinking of a name so i just removed my last name out of my email address and used that...i just realised that there's someone with my username as his email address (duh!) he must be such a copycat...i hate to think what emails he might be getting from pschos on this site...so my username is inappropriate and might be getting the site bad publicity so i'm sure they won't turn down this request...so i'm asking for suggestions for a new name, the one i like best will win, umm obviously...unless i don't like any of them

I say you take the name WhaleHunting...that way we can ban you!

ban me anyway...this site is ruining my life, i spend far too much time here...i'm thinking about going to addiction counselling
1956 9apr08
1983 11apr08
1984 3jun08
2008 12jun08
2051 22jun08
2107 27jun08
2107 23jul08
2134 15May09
2174 17may09
2245 29may09
2316 31may09
2367 1jun09
2439 7jun09
2059 14oct13
2116 15oct13
2137 13jan14
2150 17jan14
2178 26jan14
1807 23oct17
1858 3jan22
Captain Geoff_with_a_G

Postby DaGip on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:56 pm

geoff@xtra.co.nz wrote:
DaGip wrote:
geoff@xtra.co.nz wrote:because when i signed up i couldn't be bothered thinking of a name so i just removed my last name out of my email address and used that...i just realised that there's someone with my username as his email address (duh!) he must be such a copycat...i hate to think what emails he might be getting from pschos on this site...so my username is inappropriate and might be getting the site bad publicity so i'm sure they won't turn down this request...so i'm asking for suggestions for a new name, the one i like best will win, umm obviously...unless i don't like any of them

ban me anyway...this site is ruining my life, i spend far too much time here...i'm thinking about going to addiction counselling

Yeah, I need help too! All I do is play CC, post on CC forums, wank off, check out CC to see if my play is up, wank off, check again, make my move, see if anyone freed Norse, make a few posts, check my games, go back to wanking, take a shower, wank again, check CC to see if my turn is up again, run through the forum threads, see if Xtra (xtratabasco not you) is free yet, check my games, make a couple plays...it's a continuing cycle and it must end! My life has degressed, I found no time for anything else. We need a new drug, my freind!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Neoteny on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm

geoff@xtra.co.nz wrote:
DaGip wrote:

So soon? Give it a few months. Let it really f*ck up your sleep schedule...
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,