Conquer Club

Ron Paul on Principal

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Ron Paul on Principal

Postby DaGip on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Well, here I go again...flip flopping like a fish out of water.

I really thought about my choices as a Republican, and I agree with almost everything that Ron Paul is saying...none of the other candidates touch him on economics and foreign policy, in my opinion. I tried to think of who else I could possibly cast a vote for...and I couldn't decide on anybody, except Ron Paul.

My heart and my mind is with Ron Paul and I am casting my vote based on my beliefs and principal. Ron Paul is the right choice for me.

Now let the bashing commense!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Actually, I was simply waiting for you to do this, truth be told.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby jnd94 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Ron Paul is out. Get over it. My God.
Captain jnd94

Postby DaGip on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 pm

jnd94 wrote:Ron Paul is out. Get over it. My God.

You should click on my VOTE RON PAUL sig. Then think about it, let it sink in. Then vote for Ron Paul!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Napoleon Ier on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Gippy, I like what Ron Paul has to say about central government messing around with me and mine, but in terms of foreign policy in Iraq, I think it really has to be the USFTW. What can you do for me, doc?
Le Roy est mort: Vive le Roy!

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby soundout9 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 pm

OSAMA FOR PREZ
Private soundout9

Postby Neutrino on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:58 pm

What about education...? I've never understood why anyone can believe that privatised education can ever work, even from a theoretical standpoint (your children's minds will be for sale to the highest bidder).

Two other questions: Why is that big highway analogous to the devil?
Why is the Amero also pure evil?
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Re: Ron Paul on Principal

Postby Unit_2 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 pm

DaGip wrote:Well, here I go again...flip flopping like a fish out of water.

I really thought about my choices as a Republican, and I agree with almost everything that Ron Paul is saying...none of the other candidates touch him on economics and foreign policy, in my opinion. I tried to think of who else I could possibly cast a vote for...and I couldn't decide on anybody, except Ron Paul.

My heart and my mind is with Ron Paul and I am casting my vote based on my beliefs and principal. Ron Paul is the right choice for me.

Now let the bashing commense!

Yes, let Ron Paul lead us to the top again!!!
Corporal Unit_2

Location: Pennsylvania, U.S.A, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Postby got tonkaed on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:02 pm

its kind of silly for people to actually be spouting the idea that america can or should return to a hegemonic power status.
Cadet got tonkaed

Postby unriggable on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:16 pm

soundout9 wrote:OSAMA FOR PREZ

Not sure what to think of this. Another toolette who thinks that replacing the b in obama with an s is a valid argument.
Cook unriggable

Postby unriggable on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:17 pm

got tonkaed wrote:its kind of silly for people to actually be spouting the idea that america can or should return to a hegemonic power status.

AKA Feudalism?
Cook unriggable

Postby Serbia on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 pm

I'll never get a chance to vote for Ron Paul. I live in Michigan. I already voted for Romney, who won my state. And Paul won't get another chance on the ballot this year in my state, unless he breaks his word and runs as a third party or independent candidate.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby soundout9 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 pm

unriggable wrote:
soundout9 wrote:OSAMA FOR PREZ

Not sure what to think of this. Another toolette who thinks that replacing the b in obama with an s is a valid argument.

no i want ron paul in too.....but my friend and i have kind of an inside joke on this. Its suppose to be osama bin laden not obama :?

again

OSAMA FOR PREZ
Private soundout9

Postby SolidLuigi on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Ron Paul '08

I love how people say you shouldn't vote for him because he doesn't stand a chance. If I really believe in what he says and no one else, then wouldn't I be betraying myself by voting for someone else?

"Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security." -Ron Paul

The man speaks the truth!
Private SolidLuigi

Postby Serbia on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 pm

I'm not voting for him because he doesn't stand a chance, I'm not voting for him because I think he's got some crazy ideas, and is totally off my stance on the war, and national security in general. Vote how you want. If you really believe in the guy, vote for him, no one cares. What is annoying (or was annoying) were the constant "Ron Paul is teh bestest EVAH!" threads we had popping up at a rate of 4 a day about a month or two ago.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Neutrino wrote:

The NAFTA Superhighway is being pushed without consent of Congress or the American people. (not to mention Mexico and Canada) This is one of the steps to the formation of a North American Union...goodbye American sovereignty, goodbye US Constitution!

Amero..... same thing, another attempt at unifying North America. Goodbye American sovereignty, goodbye US Constitution!

But in all reality, as long as stuff like THIS is going on unnoticed, Ron Paul will never win.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Neutrino on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:39 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
Neutrino wrote:

The NAFTA Superhighway is being pushed without consent of Congress or the American people. (not to mention Mexico and Canada) This is one of the steps to the formation of a North American Union...goodbye American sovereignty, goodbye US Constitution!

Amero..... same thing, another attempt at unifying North America. Goodbye American sovereignty, goodbye US Constitution!

As long as it's not being built without Congress' approval, then I don't see the problem. Advertising is not a crime (as much as we would wish it to be).
As for the rest... whut? The US is the biggest player in North America. Why will it spontaneously become a political minority? The US out-everything's Mexico. What makes you think they're a threat to US constitution and sovereignty? If anything, Mexico will be under threat of being wholy absorbed by the US, both culturally and economically.

Did Germany lose cultural identity when the EU formed? Did France become a third world country? Did Italy become a province of Romania?
Really, I don't see where these fears are coming from.
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby silvanricky on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Since he has no chance of winning I will make you a deal DaGip. If I vote for him will you promise to go away forever? I think that's fair.
Corporal silvanricky

Postby SolidLuigi on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Serbia, don't worry man, I wasn't talking about you or anyone on here directly, I was just commenting on people in general, some people I've talked to off the computer/face to face mostly. And I totally understand your gripe with people rabidly promoting someone, I hate it too.
Private SolidLuigi

Postby Serbia on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:09 am

You're right SolidLuigi, I've often heard that line "he's got no chance, don't waste your vote". But if that's what you really believe in, do it. I'd rather see Jay vote for Paul on principle, then some one else "just because". I'm not going to tell anyone not to vote for someone they believe in. But that doesn't mean I'm not sick of hearing about WHY you're doing it.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby InkL0sed on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:15 am

I actually don't understand why people are so annoyed by others trying to promote Ron Paul/candidates in general. I don't see a problem in discussing it. This is a forum, after all.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby Frigidus on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:19 am

InkL0sed wrote:I actually don't understand why people are so annoyed by others trying to promote Ron Paul/candidates in general. I don't see a problem in discussing it. This is a forum, after all.

Well naturally. I think it was around Paul's 20th thread that we got annoyed. Their devotion to the guy is crazy.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 am

Frigidus wrote:
InkL0sed wrote:I actually don't understand why people are so annoyed by others trying to promote Ron Paul/candidates in general. I don't see a problem in discussing it. This is a forum, after all.

Well naturally. I think it was around Paul's 20th thread that we got annoyed. Their devotion to the guy is crazy.

Because what Ron Paul stands for is important...Freedom, Liberty and Peace...what's not to like? :D
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Neutrino on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:58 am

jay_a2j wrote:
Because what Ron Paul stands for is important...Freedom, Liberty and Peace...what's not to like? :D

As someone who doesn't like Ron Paul, I am firmly opposed to all these things and find your support of them offensive.

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby InkL0sed on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:02 am

Neutrino wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:

As someone who doesn't like Ron Paul, I am firmly opposed to all these things and find your support of them offensive.

:lol: :lol:
This actually made me laugh, a laudable accomplishment.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,