Conquer Club

Suggestions Please

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Iliad wrote:I think this thread has been an epic ownage of UCA

how so?
Cook UCAbears

Postby unriggable on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:03 pm

UCAbears wrote:

how so?

Reread this thread, come to a new coclusion and post it so we can bash the shit out of that too.
Cook unriggable

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:06 pm

UCAbears wrote:

how so?
:roll:
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:23 pm

unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

Reread this thread, come to a new coclusion and post it so we can bash the shit out of that too.

misterman10 wrote:In recent breaking news, it has been reported that some of the Pleasant Chaps went on a little field trip. Yes, amazingly, they managed to get off their asses and drag them away from the computer in order to meet up for a fun little gathering. While it is unknown as to how they traveled or how they have returned to their beloved CC, it is known that their final destination was none other than the pristine, half-witted, coma-inducing Dungeons and Dragons Tournament. They spent many a days and nights sitting at their computers researching how to become masters of the incredible card game. Upon arriving at the hotel, a few of them decided to get down and dirty and relieve some of their stress and nervousness. They then, shockingly, set up some laptops and logged onto Conquer Club, where they could contact the rest of the Pleasant Chaps and other CC'ers to tell them of their glorious tale. Old Buddyroos till the end!!!!! Awwwwwww, how cute!

Oh-so-surprisingly, when all was said and done, they ended up winning their precious tournament. Here's a picture of the proud winners! Congratulations! You did it! Well done!

From Left to Right:
NickBaldwin: Aw, you're so cute buddy! I can see that weight lifting has payed off! Keep it up!
The1exile: Don't worry, I'm sure your immaculate sense of style will bring the attention away from the fact that you just shit your pants! P.S. Nice Glasses!!!!! <3
V.I.: Did your mommy tell you to puff your chest out to look big and manly? Hehehe, you still look like the half-witted Chinese wannabee who can't afford the right size pants. You could sell your shiny new trophy and buy some though!
Big Man in the Middle: ?????????????????
unriggable: Don't you just have the cutest lips eva! Notice how we can't see your hands and you just happen to be standing behind two males. It's OK, we accept you for who you are. After all, you are a motherfucking champion!
0ojakeo0: Not an actual Pleasant Chap, just a tag-along parasite trying to impress his buds! I hope you didn't mess up your chance to stay with the D&D Badazzes, because you certainly can't flame worth a dam. But I like your haircut!
firth4eva: It's OK little buddy, I'm sure you'll have a growth spurt once you hit puberty! As for now, try to stay out of the big boy section in the clothes department. The glasses and watch go nice together, you fucking pimp!
Norse: Don't even think about it. I can see you eyeing poor little firth with that dick of yours. While firth may be gay, didn't mommy ever teach you to mind your manners? Nope, ass raping someone in public is not acceptable little one. But I do like your boots! Hawt!

So my only question to you, who is the tub of lard in the middle? Could that be Daddy Mustard keeping his little ones out of trouble? Or could he be V.I.'s papa keeping his dullard V.I. from saying something incredibly boring; which, we all know by know, is inevitable. No? Well, maybe he's just your Big Bad Protecta. You know, to keep all the other mean boys from picking on you :( Who the hell knows? Not me. Maybe one of the brave Pleasant Chaps can speak up and tell us! Hip Hip Hooray for Pleasant Chaps!

Once again, Congratufuckinglations!!!

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

Don't get owned again, kid.
Cook UCAbears

Postby unriggable on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:31 pm

UCA, if you're not man enough to post your own original content why are you still on this site? Surely you'll just say what somebody else already said?
Cook unriggable

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:34 pm

UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

misterman10 wrote:In recent breaking news, it has been reported that some of the Pleasant Chaps went on a little field trip. Yes, amazingly, they managed to get off their asses and drag them away from the computer in order to meet up for a fun little gathering. While it is unknown as to how they traveled or how they have returned to their beloved CC, it is known that their final destination was none other than the pristine, half-witted, coma-inducing Dungeons and Dragons Tournament. They spent many a days and nights sitting at their computers researching how to become masters of the incredible card game. Upon arriving at the hotel, a few of them decided to get down and dirty and relieve some of their stress and nervousness. They then, shockingly, set up some laptops and logged onto Conquer Club, where they could contact the rest of the Pleasant Chaps and other CC'ers to tell them of their glorious tale. Old Buddyroos till the end!!!!! Awwwwwww, how cute!

Oh-so-surprisingly, when all was said and done, they ended up winning their precious tournament. Here's a picture of the proud winners! Congratulations! You did it! Well done!

From Left to Right:
NickBaldwin: Aw, you're so cute buddy! I can see that weight lifting has payed off! Keep it up!
The1exile: Don't worry, I'm sure your immaculate sense of style will bring the attention away from the fact that you just shit your pants! P.S. Nice Glasses!!!!! <3
V.I.: Did your mommy tell you to puff your chest out to look big and manly? Hehehe, you still look like the half-witted Chinese wannabee who can't afford the right size pants. You could sell your shiny new trophy and buy some though!
unriggable: Don't you just have the cutest lips eva! Notice how we can't see your hands and you just happen to be standing behind two males. It's OK, we accept you for who you are. After all, you are a motherfucking champion!
0ojakeo0: Not an actual Pleasant Chap, just a tag-along parasite trying to impress his buds! I hope you didn't mess up your chance to stay with the D&D Badazzes, because you certainly can't flame worth a dam. But I like your haircut!
firth4eva: It's OK little buddy, I'm sure you'll have a growth spurt once you hit puberty! As for now, try to stay out of the big boy section in the clothes department. The glasses and watch go nice together, you fucking pimp!
Norse: Don't even think about it. I can see you eyeing poor little firth with that dick of yours. While firth may be gay, didn't mommy ever teach you to mind your manners? Nope, ass raping someone in public is not acceptable little one. But I do like your boots! Hawt!

So my only question to you, who is the tub of lard in the middle? Could that be Daddy Mustard keeping his little ones out of trouble? Or could he be V.I.'s papa keeping his dullard V.I. from saying something incredibly boring; which, we all know by know, is inevitable. No? Well, maybe he's just your Big Bad Protecta. You know, to keep all the other mean boys from picking on you :( Who the hell knows? Not me. Maybe one of the brave Pleasant Chaps can speak up and tell us! Hip Hip Hooray for Pleasant Chaps!

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

someone is a hypocritical cunt. First you flame dm. Then you run and complain to mommy when he flames you back and the pleasant chaps own you. You try to have a cool tone(and fail) by acting mature(and failing) and acting that they started it. Then you're back to flaming again.

Hypocritcal cunt just got epic pwned
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby apey on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:36 pm

wipe you ass with the butter so that when they find out what you did with the kitchen scissors it won't hurt so bad when they rape you! :wink:
04:42:40 ā€¹apeyā€ŗ uhoh
04:42:40 ā€¹ronc8649ā€ŗ uhoh
iAmCaffeine: 4/28/2016. I love how the PL players are getting wet on your wall
Corporal 1st Class apey

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 pm

Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

From Left to Right:

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

someone is a hypocritical cunt. First you flame dm. Then you run and complain to mommy when he flames you back and the pleasant chaps own you. You try to have a cool tone(and fail) by acting mature(and failing) and acting that they started it. Then you're back to flaming again.

So I'm flaming by posting a flame asking someone else not to get flamed? And I didn't flame Dancing Cunt tard, until now. How many times are you and your pleasant shits going to call me a hypocritical cunt? Come up with a flame not a lousy attempt.
Cook UCAbears

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 pm

UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

From Left to Right:

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

So I'm flaming by posting a flame asking someone else not to get flamed? And I didn't flame Dancing Cunt tard, until now. How many times are you and your pleasant shits going to call me a hypocritical cunt? Come up with a flame not a lousy attempt.

a) I'm not a pleasant chap(pun not intended)
No you dipshit. You flamed dancing mustard by calling him gay. Then he flamed you and so did a few of pleasant chaps. You tryied to act mature and told them to stop flaming while you flamed them(hypocrisy #1) and now you're trying to flame him again.

Conclusion: you're a hypocritical cunt.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

From Left to Right:

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

No you dipshit. You flamed dancing mustard by calling him gay. Then he flamed you and so did a few of pleasant chaps. You tryied to act mature and told them to stop flaming while you flamed them(hypocrisy #1) and now you're trying to flame him again.

Cool, that's the 10th time so far. And gay also means happy. hypocritical cunt :lol:
Cook UCAbears

Postby dustn64 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:55 pm

This needs to be moved to flame wars. Mods, get to work.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:56 pm

UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

From Left to Right:

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

Cool, that's the 10th time so far. And gay also means happy. hypocritical cunt :lol:

Dude you know it is needed to actually read what the other guy is saying or have an IQ higher than of the average lemming?

Oh and good one I called you gay but I meant happy! Ah isn't that funny! :roll:

Just shows how mature some people are.

P.S do you even know what a hypocritical cunt is? I think you're the one who needs a dictionary
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
Iliad wrote:
UCAbears wrote:
unriggable wrote:
UCAbears wrote:

how so?

From Left to Right:

Until next time,
Hasta la vista baby.

Dude you know it is needed to actually read what the other guy is saying or have an IQ higher than of the average lemming?

Oh and good one I called you gay but I meant happy! Ah isn't that funny! :roll:

Just shows how mature some people are.

P.S do you even know what a hypocritical cunt is? I think you're the one who needs a dictionary

How is it immature? Yes, you have said your not a pleasant shit. There is no need to bold that. Hypocritical cunt.
Cook UCAbears

Postby hecter on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:10 pm

Iliad, I recommend stopping now. UCA is far to obstinate (like most people with the maturity level of a grade schooler) for you to get through to him.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby UCAbears on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:15 pm

hecter wrote:Iliad, I recommend stopping now. UCA is far to obstinate (like most people with the maturity level of a grade schooler) for you to get through to him.

:lol: :lol: good one :roll:
Cook UCAbears

Postby Iliad on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 pm

hecter wrote:Iliad, I recommend stopping now. UCA is far to obstinate (like most people with the maturity level of a grade schooler) for you to get through to him.
I guess
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby suggs on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:57 am

So, in the end UCA got his arse thwacked, spanked, romped and rogered by all and sundry.
Good work lads.
Norse wrote:But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
Sergeant 1st Class suggs

Postby UCAbears on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:56 pm

suggs wrote:So, in the end UCA got his arse thwacked, spanked, romped and rogered by all and sundry.
Good work lads.

If you think so pleasant shit.
Cook UCAbears

Postby Iliad on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:57 pm

:roll:
Private 1st Class Iliad

Re: Suggestions Please

Postby Dapper Tom on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Dancing Mustard wrote:So my housemates are out and I'm sitting in my living room completely naked, eating corn-chips dipped in mayonnaise, and considering using the idle pair of kitchen scissors on the coffee-table to trim my pubes with... this is not a productive use of my time.

I've got about forty minutes before Housemate-A (Dapper Tom) returns from the shops, what should I do in that time period that makes the best use of that period of vacant minutes?

List of people you owe a new pair of kitchen scissors to:
- Dapper Tom
- Henry
Brigadier Dapper Tom

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,