Conquer Club

a sad day .....

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

a sad day .....

Postby red bull on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:55 pm

hey all its a sad day for me .... exactly one year ago Tisha gave me a premium membership and today i am no longer gold ... its sooo depressing .....

id also like to say this may end my time on cc .... its been a good run but its feelin kinda old ... who knows i might not leave ... but now that im down to four games .... i am strongly thinking of not upgrading :shock: but who knows ..... maybe some one can talk me into staying :wink:
the black knight enemy of spamalot
11-2 againts spamalot
Corporal 1st Class red bull

Postby Serbia on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:05 am

Well your siggy is enough for me to want you to stay. :twisted:
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Re: a sad day .....

Postby luns101 on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:24 am

red bull wrote:hey all its a sad day for me .... exactly one year ago Tisha gave me a premium membership and today i am no longer gold ... its sooo depressing .....

id also like to say this may end my time on cc .... its been a good run but its feelin kinda old ... who knows i might not leave ... but now that im down to four games .... i am strongly thinking of not upgrading :shock: but who knows ..... maybe some one can talk me into staying :wink:

Yeah right, like you've got anything else to do with your life except go to the soap box races in Akron during the summer. :wink:
Major luns101

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:46 am

DON'T GO, RED BULL!!!!!NONONONONONO DON'T GO!!!!!!! :shock: :( :cry: [-o< [-X :-({|= [-(
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby owenshooter on Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:28 am

bye!!!-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby unriggable on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Oh dude, this community needs you.
Cook unriggable

Postby RedBullNation on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:34 pm

I'd post a long NOOOOOOOO with a lot more O's but I know the consequences of that.
Borogh Boys ain't nothing to f*** with!
Soy del METRO!
Soy del METRO!
Del metro soy yo!

Best Football Game I've Ever Seen
Private 1st Class RedBullNation

Postby Tisha on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm

lol.. you're not going
Major Tisha

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:36 pm

red bull wrote:hey all its a sad day for me .... exactly one year ago Tisha gave me a premium membership and today i am no longer gold ... its sooo depressing .....

You didn't have premium when you joined and you don't have premium now, so what's the big deal?
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby JACKAZZTJM on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Deep down no one gives a shyt peace out
JACKAZZTJM› yea off to myspace a depressing social networking site with no social interaction! thats y i like cc at least u gotta use ur mind to hang on here!
Corporal 1st Class JACKAZZTJM

Postby fireedud on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:02 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't go, I LOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me have no sig
Cook fireedud

Postby Fruitcake on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:17 pm

red bull wrote

i am strongly thinking of not upgrading

Sorry, am I missing something here...

why?

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby wicked on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:46 pm

VOTE ROJO NO GO! :evil:
Major wicked

Postby red bull on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:49 pm

luns101 wrote:

Yeah right, like you've got anything else to do with your life except go to the soap box races in Akron during the summer. :wink:
haha maybe ill see ya there some time :lol:
11-2 againts spamalot

Postby red bull on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:51 pm

MeDeFe wrote:

You didn't have premium when you joined and you don't have premium now, so what's the big deal?
that its kinda geting you know ... boring :shock: maybe all i need is a break ive been here for about a year and half ...
11-2 againts spamalot

Postby diddle on Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:57 am

If you're gonna do anything, have a break, but pop back everynow and then to be underappreciated. :lol:
Cadet diddle

Postby Dariune on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 am

JACKAZZTJM wrote:Deep down no one gives a shyt peace out

Nice man, real nice :roll:

Dude if you want to go i dont blame you, sometimes we get bored of playing the same game day in and day out.

Having said that, this is a pretty cool community with a very decent game and if i were you i would stay just to enjoy what this site offers. Playing free isnt the end of the world.
Anarkistsdream wrote:Yay, Dariune's official scapegoat! I think I have just attained my dream job.

http://www.dragonstouch.co.uk
Lieutenant Dariune

Postby red bull on Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Dariune wrote:
JACKAZZTJM wrote:Deep down no one gives a shyt peace out

Nice man, real nice :roll:

Dude if you want to go i dont blame you, sometimes we get bored of playing the same game day in and day out.

Having said that, this is a pretty cool community with a very decent game and if i were you i would stay just to enjoy what this site offers. Playing free isn't the end of the world.
i know its not but i haven't even really looked at the forums for like .... months ... and really except for now ive been only doing about 4 or 5 games a week any way ... so really not having prem wasn't the biggest thing .... heck i bet ive been out of the forums so long barley any of the posters remember me from my mafia and mor active days ... oh those were the days 8)
11-2 againts spamalot

Postby Stymie on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:21 am

Red Bull, you can't leave. What would I do without my favorite player? :(
You know you love us, and wouldn't be able to stay away.
Don't go :!:
Corporal Stymie

Postby whitestazn88 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:28 am

owenshooter wrote:bye!!!-0

we'll send flowers
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:44 am

Im buying you one!
Give me until the 25th
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby red bull on Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:14 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Im buying you one!
Give me until the 25th
ok was it you that bought me a prem now ...... :evil: :lol: or who was it that has inslaved me to yet another year of addiction to cc ... oh well i guess that means i have to stay now .... :roll:

thanks thought who ever did it :wink:
11-2 againts spamalot

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,