Gregrios wrote: DaGip wrote:
Gregrios wrote:DaGip. Why did you post this dream? Do you want help trying to ineterpet it?
I think it's a prophecy, so go ahead...
Ok. Here goes nothing. Dreams often have more than 1 meaning within them but I'm going to go right to the end of your dream where I feel that there is the most meaning of your dream.
The part where the police or law enforcement come in and talk to Barack and then go outside to cook the puppy.
This is what it means: When Barack becomes president he will be very respected by others in his presence. However when these individuals whoever they might be leave from Barack's presence they will do as they please.
Otherwords, Barack will be well respected but at the same time things will be done without his knowelge. Deceit will surround his presidential reign but Barack will have nothing to do with it.
If that was in fact your dream then this is it's interpetation. If this was a joke then you've successfully made a fool out of me.
That's a good attempt, and this was a real dream, so do not think of yourself a fool
What I thought this dream meant is as follows:
1. Fist part, me at work, is a representation of my desires to accomplish something but have yet to do it (an unaccomplished loser syndrome)
2. Talking politics with a Neo Nazi Skinny: True representation of everyday life where I live and work. I am continually bombarded by racist remarks almost everyday, because there are no black people around this particular area of the United States. The remarks bother me, but I just keep quiet because so many people around here think the same way.
3. Thusly, getting something to eat but have no money is representing this feeling of wanting to say something but I don't out of fear of confrontation.
4. Torrential Rain then becomes my own turmoil over this issue.
5. Rescuing a little Black and White puppy is a representation of my true belief that Blacks and Whites should live as one, and that concept is born in my subconscious as a cute black and white puppy...helpless and almost drowning in the ignorance of my former beliefs.
6. Fishing Net represents my own power and free will to change the way I think, and in essence, change the world.
7. Being lost in a Black Neighborhood is how my subconcious is communicating to me my unfamiliarity with Black culture.
8. Giving me directions to Obama's house represents my own political direction in choice and a compass for familiarizing myself with blacks.
9. My Great Grandma's house on the Sioux Reservation represents me returning to a place that I associate with love and security from my young childhood days, and my belief in Obama is filling that particular facet.
10. Children of all races playing around Obama's house is what will happen if Obama is elected. In addition, the children with Down Syndrome (not trying to offend anyone here) represents all the people that had had ignorant racial views in the past, therefore, me playing with the Down Syndrome girl represents my former ignorant beliefs seated in racist idealogy, but now that ignorance is starting to become enlightenment, thusly represented by the purity of a small, cute, Down Syndrome girl.
11. The terrifying Blackout is perhaps a preminition of the future. That riots are coming, some how linked to the Obama campaign.
12. Obama tells children to sit and be calm and the cops break into the house but fail to make any arrests symbolizes those that remain united with Obama will remain safe during this turbulent times afoot.
13. The cops barbequeing the little black and white puppy alive and eating it, represents that law enforcement may make matters worse for Black and White relations.
14. Michelle Obama is my subconcious telling me that she is a hot woman.
So we are looking at massive riots and uprisings in the very near future, according to my dream. Sparked by law enforcement, perhaps?
Anyway, that's my own psychoanalysis of my dream.