Whos going to win the English Premier League?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Whos going to win the English Premier League?

Chelsea
29%
Manchester United
24%
Liverpool
29%
Arsenal
No votes
Tottenham Hotspurs
3%
Other
15%

Total votes : 34

Postby Ronaldinho on Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:05 am

manchester united to win premiership, :) and come on you weymouth to win the conferance!!!!! woop woop !!
Private Ronaldinho

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby b-b5 on Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:25 am

minihaymanz wrote:everyone jump on the chelsea bandwagon!! there is goes! jump on now!!

lol - I would hardly call picking a team that boasts one of the worlds best players in each position to win the premiership "jumping on the bandwagon"

Ronaldinho wrote:manchester united to win premiership,

I cant see this happening when Cristiano Ronaldo gets kicked to death before October
Major b-b5

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby Nappy Bone Apart on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Chelski to purchase their third straight. Ballack and Wright-Phillips will drown their sorrows in bitter, hijack a lorrie, and be arrested on terrorism charges. Roman will then have to pay their legal fees, bankrupting him, and forcing Jose to pass the hat at team meetings. Chelski relegated in 2009.
Corporal 1st Class Nappy Bone Apart

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Postby gavin_sidhu on Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:34 am

minihaymanz wrote:everyone jump on the chelsea bandwagon!! there is goes! jump on now!!

Im from Australia, i dont have a local team in the premiership, nd when i first started watching chelsea and man u were the only teams i had heard of.
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby vtmarik on Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:40 am

I'm pulling for Leicester. I don't know where they are in the tournament, or if they're even in it at all. But I'm pulling for them.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby johnnyrotten on Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:49 am

They're in the division below :wink:
Sergeant johnnyrotten

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby maritovw on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 pm

i don't have to write it, just look at my avatar 8)

i don't think they'll miss van nistelrooy, he was a great goalgetter indeed, but rooney and saha are top class strikers and solskjaer has shown a great form in the preseason... if they manage to sign hargreaves, who knows, maybe the glorious 90's aren't over yet... :D
Sergeant 1st Class maritovw

Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby maritovw on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:35 pm

hey, i'm glad to find people who like the Premier League here, does anybody of you play fantasy football? if you do, join a conquer club league i have created, just enter the code 656869-98497...

if you don't play it, then you should!! go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ to enter your team... you won't regret it!... when you have your team, join the league with the code above...

NOTE: the scoring for this league starts in Gameweek 2 so that you have time to register your teams

Postby gavin_sidhu on Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:58 am

maritovw wrote:hey, i'm glad to find people who like the Premier League here, does anybody of you play fantasy football? if you do, join a conquer club league i have created, just enter the code 656869-98497...

if you don't play it, then you should!! go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ to enter your team... you won't regret it!... when you have your team, join the league with the code above...

NOTE: the scoring for this league starts in Gameweek 2 so that you have time to register your teams

how do you play fantasy football? I ususally just stick to i know the score.
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby heavycola on Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:29 am

hijack a lorrie

sho shweet!

Has anyone put their money where their mouth is?
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby maritovw on Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:53 am

gavin_sidhu wrote:how do you play fantasy football? I ususally just stick to i know the score.

i play that too, but fantasy is better...

in fantasy you have a budget of £100m to spend on 15 players (2 GK, 5 DF, 5 MF, 3 FW) from all the players who play in the premier league. the better a player is, the higher his cost. Once you have selected your team, you select a lineup of 11 players for each Gameweek (the other 4 are subs), the players in your starting lineup win you points according to their performances in the games they play for their teams (goals, assists, clean sheets, etc). during the season you can make transfers, you can sell players that are not making you points and buy other players that are in good form. the better you select your players, the better you will do.... it's a great game![/list]

Postby maritovw on Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:00 pm

and for those who like playing i know the score, enter the code: 12a3-UNUF to join the CC mini-league

Postby gavin_sidhu on Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:12 am

Joined both. Im Ghoongta.
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby Phobia on Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:05 am

ive joined both too. (btw, i suck ;))

since i dont really support a team in the premiership, i just picked sheff utd as my team (even though i prefer sheff wed!)

kick off for sheff utd and liverpool in 40 minutes, good luck all :o)
Sergeant 1st Class Phobia

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby CBlake on Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:32 am

WHO GIVES A CRAP NO ONE LIKES SOCCER
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?