Most of you are stupid

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby vtmarik on Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:I thought areacodes were somewhat relative to where people lived.. but you live in philly and have one close to mine.


Area codes are relative to whatever the phone company wants them to be.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby Econ2000 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm

ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!
Rap music is being listened to by 97% of teenagers, if you're one of the 3% of teenagers that actually listen to real music, then put this in your signature.
User avatar
Corporal Econ2000
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:50 am
Location: here(Boston, US)
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:42 am

Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:00 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:14 am

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:51 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:59 pm

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:08 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..


Getting laid is the least of my worries right now. However it appears to trouble you a great deal.

Go on... say it.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Kegler on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:22 pm

stupid is as stupid does
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Kegler
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Heart ~♥~
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..


Getting laid is the least of my worries right now. However it appears to trouble you a great deal.

Go on... say it.


You realize i'm just playin right? :wink:
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:56 pm

Oh you "playa" you.

Yeah I realised, but you see when an insult cuts so deep it's hard not to respond.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JBlombier, mrswdk and 5 guests

Login