Most of you are stupid

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Most of you are stupid

Postby Boxcutta on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:24 pm

spring1 wrote:I can't even begin to imagine the depths of your boredom.


I can't even begin to imagine the depths of your stupidity.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Location: Channel 7
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby AtomicSlug on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:47 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
stache hag wrote:
AtomicSlug wrote:OK well my IQ is about 170-175, but I still lose almost every game.
Does that mean I'm ignorant or just plain stupid?

Mine is 208.



thats my area code.


Well shit, if we go by area codes, mine's 804. Off the scale genius!

OK I lied, my IQ is 56.

I'm so stupid, my cat had to type this for me.
"I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello." - Teal'c
User avatar
Cook AtomicSlug
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:51 am
Location: VA

Postby minihaymanz on Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:33 pm

AtomicSlug wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
stache hag wrote:
AtomicSlug wrote:OK well my IQ is about 170-175, but I still lose almost every game.
Does that mean I'm ignorant or just plain stupid?

Mine is 208.



thats my area code.


Well shit, if we go by area codes, mine's 804. Off the scale genius!

OK I lied, my IQ is 56.

I'm so stupid, my cat had to type this for me.


mine would be 519...soon to be 905...
I don't know what mine is...all I know is that I am stupid when it comes to actually talking to people. Oh and reversing with a trailer on a car/lawnmower. Gawd that is so hard.
User avatar
Captain minihaymanz
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 4:45 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)

Postby stache hag on Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:45 am

Oh! If we're going by area codes mine just went up to 215!!!

BUT, it did go down, if I were still in NY, it would be 631.
I'm here for the stache-bang.

Image
User avatar
Sergeant stache hag
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Huntin' for Staches' in Philly.

Re: Most of you are stupid

Postby spring1 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:01 pm

Boxcutta wrote:
spring1 wrote:I can't even begin to imagine the depths of your boredom.


I can't even begin to imagine the depths of your stupidity.


It takes intelligence to imagine. Don't flatter yourself.
"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors."--Sun Tzu
User avatar
Lieutenant spring1
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Chicago

Postby Boxcutta on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:08 pm

Whatever you say, stupid.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Location: Channel 7
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Scarus on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:53 pm

AtomicSlug wrote:I'm so stupid, my cat had to type this for me.


How's your cat with phones? We're looking for a new receptionist....
User avatar
Sergeant Scarus
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Nappy Bone Apart on Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:57 pm

Scarus wrote:
AtomicSlug wrote:I'm so stupid, my cat had to type this for me.


How's your cat with phones? We're looking for a new receptionist....


Mmmmmmm, furry poooossy....
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Nappy Bone Apart
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:02 pm
Location: Filming Owl and hendy's mom together
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Postby Boxcutta on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:12 pm

Image

Get it? Purrfect? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Location: Channel 7
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby Master Bush on Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:18 pm

Yea totally, soooo stupid, it's kind of sad. Just really stupid.
PUCK YOU MODS!
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of phyiscal and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 pm
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:24 pm

*continues to dig*
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby spring1 on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:20 pm

Boxcutta wrote:Whatever you say, stupid.


This is why I hold you so dear to my heart, boxcutta...your imaginative comebacks are priceless. Really.
"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors."--Sun Tzu
User avatar
Lieutenant spring1
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Chicago

Postby Boxcutta on Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:31 am

Now more than ever.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Boxcutta
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Location: Channel 7
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby cowshrptrn on Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:54 am

boxcutta wrote: Image


no offense to the picture (ok, maybe a little), but the very fact that that is supposed to be a cat is an abomination to all of cat-kind. The artist shoudl be shot, and boxcutta shodul be maimed simply for exposing people to its extreme ugliness
Image
User avatar
Private cowshrptrn
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:23 pm

stache hag wrote:Oh! If we're going by area codes mine just went up to 215!!!

BUT, it did go down, if I were still in NY, it would be 631.


I thought areacodes were somewhat relative to where people lived.. but you live in philly and have one close to mine.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby vtmarik on Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:I thought areacodes were somewhat relative to where people lived.. but you live in philly and have one close to mine.


Area codes are relative to whatever the phone company wants them to be.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
User avatar
Cadet vtmarik
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Riding on the waves of fear and loathing.

Postby Econ2000 on Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:04 pm

ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!
Rap music is being listened to by 97% of teenagers, if you're one of the 3% of teenagers that actually listen to real music, then put this in your signature.
User avatar
Corporal Econ2000
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:50 am
Location: here(Boston, US)
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:42 am

Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:00 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:14 am

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:51 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:59 pm

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby qeee1 on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:08 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..


Getting laid is the least of my worries right now. However it appears to trouble you a great deal.

Go on... say it.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
User avatar
Colonel qeee1
 
Posts: 2904
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Kegler on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:22 pm

stupid is as stupid does
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Kegler
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:23 pm
Location: Heart ~♥~
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby reverend_kyle on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm

qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
qeee1 wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:
Econ2000 wrote:ur right about the fact ppl r stupid but i think its the fact that most ppl are
boring!!!


like math.


You shut your dirty mouth reverend.


^^^^^^not getting laid.


^^^^^^Feels the need the assure himself that others' lives are as bad as his own.

Oh and it's maths.

Damn Americans.


^^^^still not getting laid..


Getting laid is the least of my worries right now. However it appears to trouble you a great deal.

Go on... say it.


You realize i'm just playin right? :wink:
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Sergeant reverend_kyle
 
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Troll Forest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login