Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Gillipig on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 am

You guys suck!! Your hatred for big girls is really disturbing!

This girl is not as beautiful as some of the ones I've posted before, but she makes it up by being a crazy f*ck everything that moves type of girl.

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Ace Rimmer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

xeno wrote:Everyone knows this thread is srious bsness

Hey! No posts from you without pics!
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby greenoaks on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful

most guys with small dicks say that
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby notyou2 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

greenoaks wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful

WRONG.....smart guys say that. As their wives age, her boobs aren't at her belly button, and later her knees.
Captain notyou2

Postby tzor on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Fortunately for me, I have large hands. :D
Cadet tzor

Postby Dako on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 am

Nice tattoos.
Colonel Dako

Postby fadedpsychosis on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

notyou2 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

WRONG.....smart guys say that. As their wives age, her boobs aren't at her belly button, and later her knees.

this

plus I'm biased, as my wife is quite petite
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
Private fadedpsychosis

Postby Gillipig on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 am

Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Symmetry on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

nietzsche wrote:Hey guys, you know why Gillipig keeps trolling this thread?

Well, rds just closes the reports we make, Gillipig can just keep doing it.

Such a delicate boy:

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby nietzsche on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

nietzsche wrote:lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.

But you are.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby nietzsche on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

If by delicate you mean smart and handsome, then yes I am.
General nietzsche

Postby Symmetry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am

nietzsche wrote:lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.

To be fair, most of my point was garbage.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby nietzsche on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

oh noes!! a musical flame!!
General nietzsche

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Hey guys, you know why Gillipig keeps trolling this thread?

Well, rds just closes the reports we make, Gillipig can just keep doing it.

Such a delicate boy:

love that song
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Gillipig on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 am

And you say I'm trolling :roll:

Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby xeno on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Private 1st Class xeno

Postby Gillipig on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 am

She's so extremely much on the other end of the fat/skinny spectrum that it turned me on.

Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby greenoaks on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 am

Sergeant greenoaks

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 am

So it's fat girls who pout, skinny ones with lethal weapons?
Sit on this couch and tell me about your childhood...
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 am

The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 am

thegreekdog wrote:The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.

I would suggest that you don't get too interested.

The bikini model at the centre of a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.
Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.
Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.
‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were from me. My Facebook page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.

Link
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Symmetry wrote:

The bikini model at the centre of a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.
Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.
Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.
‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were from me. My Facebook page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.

Link

She's not as attractive in her picture in the link you have. So she's off the list for that reason.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Link

She's not as attractive in her picture in the link you have. So she's off the list for that reason.

Glad to help.I wouldn't like to have you bailed out of an Argentinian prison when I could have forewarned you.
Sergeant Symmetry

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,