Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby betiko on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 am

i am terribly attracted to black butts these years.
Ginger unatractive? I had a huge thing for gingers in my teenagehood. Oh and I was definitely a boob guy in my teenagehood and became a butt guy in my adulthood.
Major betiko

Postby Gillipig on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Symmetry wrote:Heh- thought he might log off. Maybe he'll respond next time.

Yeah well I don't spend 20 hours a day browsing the forums here unlike you, so logging off is quite normal to me. As for your question I'd have to ask you what it is you want me to explain, could be two different things and I don't want to write two answers to cover all angles.

And btw you guys are sad! That girl some guy just posted pics off was no where near as hot as the jailbaits, fatties or ducklipped plastic boobed whores I just gave you.
Not that I'm surprised, most of you seem to have jonesy's taste in girls. One thing I am surprised by is that you don't like big lips apearantly, yet you like this huge lipped girl some guy just posted two pics off. She could peel a banana with those lips!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Re:

Postby Gillipig on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm

2dimes wrote:I don't know why you guys are complaining. On a scale of 1-10 those were easily Gillipig 15s!

I think you should go back and check that claim up. Most of your wank fodder in this thread probably comes from me.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Olivia Munn.

Click image to enlarge.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby crispybits on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Yummy!
Major crispybits

Postby Dako on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Love her eyes and heels.
Colonel Dako

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Gillipig wrote:And btw you guys are sad! That girl some guy just posted pics off was no where near as hot as the jailbaits, fatties or ducklipped plastic boobed whores I just gave you.
Not that I'm surprised, most of you seem to have jonesy's taste in girls. One thing I am surprised by is that you don't like big lips apearantly, yet you like this huge lipped girl some guy just posted two pics off. She could peel a banana with those lips!

You'll understand when you're not a virgin anymore gillipig.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
Gillipig wrote:And btw you guys are sad! That girl some guy just posted pics off was no where near as hot as the jailbaits, fatties or ducklipped plastic boobed whores I just gave you.

Glad I'm not the only one with schadenfreude about Gilly's post.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Gillipig wrote:
2dimes wrote:I don't know why you guys are complaining. On a scale of 1-10 those were easily Gillipig 15s!

I think you should go back and check that claim up. Most of your wank fodder in this thread probably comes from me.

Hey I have pointed out the very fact that you post some great viewing. I am aware you post many shapes, sizes and ages. I admit you post many that I like. I also have to admit that a few of the non troll women I have not liked are in your bunch. It's not them or you, it's me.

Most of the women I would separate out have been posted by Tisha. You have just brought some of the more recent non Greenoaks delicacies.

I'm trying to state my position more for you than against you. I think you have much more variety in your tastes and I'm more narrow minded. The only reasons I don't like women under 25 or so is because I'm old and would be no good for them. They should be doing young girl things they can let old men drool on them when they're full grown.

Well if these guys hurt your feelings too much and you think I'm just piling on I guess that's that.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby Symmetry on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

2dimes wrote:.I'm trying to state my position more for you than against you. I think you have much more variety in your tastes and I'm more narrow minded. The only reasons I don't like women under 25 or so is because I'm old and would be no good for them. They should be doing young girl things they can let old men drool on them when they're full grown.

Well if these guys hurt your feelings too much and you think I'm just piling on I guess that's that.

:shock:
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 pm

post pics of wife tgd

I'll post some of my girlfriend:

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Oh Olivia... I would disappoint her so hard.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Gillipig on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 am

2dimes wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

Hey I have pointed out the very fact that you post some great viewing. I am aware you post many shapes, sizes and ages. I admit you post many that I like. I also have to admit that a few of the non troll women I have not liked are in your bunch. It's not them or you, it's me.

Most of the women I would separate out have been posted by Tisha. You have just brought some of the more recent non Greenoaks delicacies.

I'm trying to state my position more for you than against you. I think you have much more variety in your tastes and I'm more narrow minded. The only reasons I don't like women under 25 or so is because I'm old and would be no good for them. They should be doing young girl things they can let old men drool on them when they're full grown.

Don't worry about my feelings mate, I'm not the overly sensitive type, to have any chance of hurting my feelings you'd have to a) be physically present, b) be a girl. I just laugh at criticism received online as it's very rarely accurate, and most of the time I can tell they have no clue what I'm about. Like the guy beneath here.

Funkyterrance wrote:

lol, sounds like someone is projecting. Gotten tired of your hand yet funky?
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby 2dimes on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:01 pm

I wouldn't mind being a virgin. I have great kids though so having sex with another person isn't all bad.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Too much talk, not enough Munn.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby 2dimes on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Andy, I was just talking with the dawn of photographic pr0n. It said you have not called for a while and it's worried about spending another weekend lonely.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby crispybits on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 pm

These won't be to everybody's tastes and pretty varied but I liked em (and yes theyre mostly faces but if I cant enjoy the face then I don't often appreciate the body either):

Major crispybits

Postby nietzsche on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:40 pm

crispybits wrote:These won't be to everybody's tastes and pretty varied but I liked em (and yes theyre mostly faces but if I cant enjoy the face then I don't often appreciate the body either):

she's very pretty but too thin to my taste.. I mean I'd do her a favor but she could gain some weight.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Maugena on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

nietzsche wrote:
crispybits wrote:These won't be to everybody's tastes and pretty varied but I liked em (and yes theyre mostly faces but if I cant enjoy the face then I don't often appreciate the body either):

she's very pretty but too thin to my taste.. I mean I'd do her a favor but she could gain some weight.

I don't know man - I'd love to pick her up and spin around with her in my arms, laughing.
She's pretty cute. Totally tap-able.
Renewed yet infused with apathy.
Let's just have a good time, all right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQii_BboIk
New Recruit Maugena

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

It's Misty you Mexican piece of shit
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby crispybits on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

It's bittersweet for me that picture - she reminds me of "the one that got away" a very very long time ago.
Major crispybits

Postby Maugena on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Army of GOD wrote:It's Misty you Mexican piece of shit

XD Yes, yes it is.
crispybits wrote:It's bittersweet for me that picture - she reminds me of "the one that got away" a very very long time ago.

:/ *Puts hand on your shoulder.*
Renewed yet infused with apathy.
Let's just have a good time, all right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQii_BboIk
New Recruit Maugena

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Maugena wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

I don't know man - I'd love to pick her up and spin around with her in my arms, laughing.
She's pretty cute. Totally tap-able.

i love her ketchup and mustard suit. she works for ronald mcdonald? she definitely isn't the cutest out of all those faces crispy brought up.
Major betiko

Postby crispybits on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

You have to remember that the misty one is an amateur picture at some comicon type event and the other three are professional photoshoots with added airbrushing etc. I think if you got a pro to shoot misty there and photoshop the image up nicely she'd be on a par with the others.
Major crispybits

Postby betiko on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:05 pm

crispybits wrote:You have to remember that the misty one is an amateur picture at some comicon type event and the other three are professional photoshoots with added airbrushing etc. I think if you got a pro to shoot misty there and photoshop the image up nicely she'd be on a par with the others.

that first girl is like 16 anyway. and I just had to google to know who misty is. sorry, wasn't a kid/teenager in the 2000s, pokemons aren't my generation.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,