Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw

Postby 2dimes on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Yeah I hear ya, the 1980s was the best time for hairstyles.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby waauw on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:20 am

I think that first hairstyle pic is quite pretty actually, though it would probably not fit on everybody.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:13 pm

waauw wrote:I think that first hairstyle pic is quite pretty actually, though it would probably not fit on everybody.

It looks terrible on me.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DaGip on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:14 pm

This makes me hungry for Oreos...

Mod Edit: Inappropriate image (Razorvich)
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:46 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I hope symmetry knows for a FACT that all of his pics are men who IDENTIFY as men. If not he us doing a disservice to those who view themselves otherwise. What a despicable person.

I would very much like to be able to post pics of people who are trans. That is currently against the rules. If someone publically identifies as female, but was born male, or intersex, I would be breaching their privacy by posting a PIC of them.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 am

Have you posted pics of people who identify with their presumed sex? How do you know? I hope you have confirmed the gender of all pictures posted with their identified gender. You may be doing a disservice to these people and knot know it. I say you get confirmation first before posting pics. I just need you to be PC correct. If not your a bigot.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:13 pm

DaGip wrote:This makes me hungry for Oreos...

OMG!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Symmetry on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:39 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Have you posted pics of people who identify with their presumed sex? How do you know? I hope you have confirmed the gender of all pictures posted with their identified gender. You may be doing a disservice to these people and knot know it. I say you get confirmation first before posting pics. I just need you to be PC correct. If not your a bigot.

You are = you're. Your is posessive.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:44 am

Symmetry wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:I hope symmetry knows for a FACT that all of his pics are men who IDENTIFY as men. If not he us doing a disservice to those who view themselves otherwise. What a despicable person.

I would very much like to be able to post pics of people who are trans. That is currently against the rules. If someone publically identifies as female, but was born male, or intersex, I would be breaching their privacy by posting a PIC of them.

I would very much like to say some very select things to you, likely make you cry. That is currently against the rules, and I don't want a permanent forum ban.

If you're going to maintain this behaviour Sym, I strongly recommend investing in a VPN. A good one, too, because I'm fucking sick of you.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby mrswdk on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Symmetry wrote:Thankfully segregation of the type advocated by 2dimes has long been on the wain. I for one, am grateful that the mods have opted for a progressive path, and that I can post a picture of Russell Tovey shirtless if I feel like it.

Sexy.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Symmetry on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I would very much like to say some very select things to you, likely make you cry. That is currently against the rules, and I don't want a permanent forum ban.

If you're going to maintain this behaviour Sym, I strongly recommend investing in a VPN. A good one, too, because I'm fucking sick of you.

Oh for goodness sake, have you tried de-caff? Just accept the ruling of the mod team, as I have, and live and let live. A few pics of blokes with their shirts off shouldn't make you this irate. Have you ever been to a beach?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Oh for goodness sake, have you tried de-caff? Just accept the ruling of the mod team, as I have, and live and let live. A few pics of blokes with their shirts off shouldn't make you this irate. Have you ever been to a beach?

De-caff sucks, like you. I mean that figuratively, objectively, adjectively and literally.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

De-caff sucks, like you. I mean that figuratively, objectively, adjectively and literally.

Perhaps you should experiment, itt might calm you down. Release some of that pent up frustration. Literally.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu May 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Too much airbrush.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 pm

i'd f*ck her but i'd be wondering how she managed to look so sharp riding a custom bike in the sand.

ohhh wait! this actually means she had a rendez vous with her boyfriend by the beach. I have absolutely nothing to do in that picture. Seriously TG, that picture is ridiculously stupid. THIS GIRL IS WAITING BY HER BOYFRIEND'S BIKE FFS.
Major betiko

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri May 20, 2016 1:53 pm

betiko wrote:i'd f*ck her but i'd be wondering how she managed to look so sharp riding a custom bike in the sand.

ohhh wait! this actually means she had a rendez vous with her boyfriend by the beach. I have absolutely nothing to do in that picture. Seriously TG, that picture is ridiculously stupid. THIS GIRL IS WAITING BY HER BOYFRIEND'S BIKE FFS.

I thought the French had a law that forbids men to ask for paternity tests? Some Frenchman you are.

-TG

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri May 20, 2016 1:54 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Too much airbrush.

The closer i look, the more I'm inclined to agree. My phone isn't so great, i just saw a hottie and posted.

-TG

Postby notyou2 on Sat May 21, 2016 8:46 am

Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Sat May 21, 2016 8:46 am

What did you remove that for???????
Captain notyou2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 22, 2016 6:23 am

Click image to enlarge.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Mon May 23, 2016 2:55 am

notyou2 wrote:What did you remove that for???????

Inapropriate imagery, apparently.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby betiko on Mon May 23, 2016 3:27 pm

this girl is ejaculating pubes from her tits and she's only 6 years old!!!!

Major betiko

Postby mrswdk on Mon May 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Love the way the girls dress in Dubai these days:

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 pm

mrswdk wrote:Are the mods gender egalitarians, like hunky savior of Western politics Justin Trudeau, or oppressors of female liberty who think women are best kept wrapped up in burkas, like Saudi Arabia? Let's find out with the help of these two HOT and SEXY and nsfw adults.

(image removed)

As it turns out, photos of any nipples are banned, according to the forum guidelines. In fact, the guidelines specifically state that male nipples are just as unacceptable as female ones. And yet, ka only deleted the topless woman from my post.

If ka had been applying the forum rules he would actually have deleted both the topless woman and the topless man. But that's not what he did - because he was not applying forum rules.

Shame on you, ka. Shame on you, Duk. Shame on you, mods.
Lieutenant mrswdk

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,