Conquer Club

HOT + SEXY + nsfw

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Gillipig on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 am

You guys suck!! Your hatred for big girls is really disturbing!

This girl is not as beautiful as some of the ones I've posted before, but she makes it up by being a crazy f*ck everything that moves type of girl.



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Ace Rimmer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

xeno wrote:Everyone knows this thread is srious bsness


Hey! No posts from you without pics!
User avatar
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (9) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (4)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:24 pm

meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby greenoaks on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful

most guys with small dicks say that
User avatar
Sergeant greenoaks
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby notyou2 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

greenoaks wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful

most guys with small dicks say that


WRONG.....smart guys say that. As their wives age, her boobs aren't at her belly button, and later her knees.
Image
User avatar
Captain notyou2
 
Posts: 6437
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby tzor on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful


Fortunately for me, I have large hands. :D
Image
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class tzor
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (7)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Dako on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 am

Nice tattoos.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Dako
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 138
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (24) Clan Achievement (34) Tribe Achievement (2) General Contribution (21)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby fadedpsychosis on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

notyou2 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
fadedpsychosis wrote:meh... I'm of the line of thought that if it's more than a handful, it's wasteful

most guys with small dicks say that


WRONG.....smart guys say that. As their wives age, her boobs aren't at her belly button, and later her knees.

this


plus I'm biased, as my wife is quite petite
John Adams wrote:I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress! And by God I have had this Congress!
User avatar
Private fadedpsychosis
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm
Location: global

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 am

Image

Image

Image
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Symmetry on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

nietzsche wrote:Hey guys, you know why Gillipig keeps trolling this thread?

Well, rds just closes the reports we make, Gillipig can just keep doing it.


Such a delicate boy:

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Sergeant Symmetry
 
Posts: 8369
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby nietzsche on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
User avatar
General nietzsche
 
Posts: 4208
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 46
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

nietzsche wrote:lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.


But you are.

BMO
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
 
Posts: 6231
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am
Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby nietzsche on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

If by delicate you mean smart and handsome, then yes I am.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
User avatar
General nietzsche
 
Posts: 4208
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 46
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Symmetry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:02 am

nietzsche wrote:lol, Symmetry calling me delicate boy.


To be fair, most of my point was garbage.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Sergeant Symmetry
 
Posts: 8369
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby nietzsche on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

oh noes!! a musical flame!!
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
User avatar
General nietzsche
 
Posts: 4208
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Medals: 46
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

Symmetry wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Hey guys, you know why Gillipig keeps trolling this thread?

Well, rds just closes the reports we make, Gillipig can just keep doing it.


Such a delicate boy:



love that song
mrswdk is a ho
User avatar
Captain Army of GOD
 
Posts: 7130
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Medals: 29
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Gillipig on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 am

And you say I'm trolling :roll:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby xeno on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Cook xeno
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Colbert Nation
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Gillipig on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 am

She's so extremely much on the other end of the fat/skinny spectrum that it turned me on.

Image
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3565
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby greenoaks on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Sergeant greenoaks
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 am

So it's fat girls who pout, skinny ones with lethal weapons?
Sit on this couch and tell me about your childhood...
thedragonsrun.webnode.com
User avatar
Corporal jonesthecurl
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 am
Location: disused action figure warehouse
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 am

The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.
Image
User avatar
Corporal thegreekdog
 
Posts: 7167
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 am

thegreekdog wrote:The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.


I would suggest that you don't get too interested.

The bikini model at the centre of a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.
Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.
Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.
‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were from me. My Facebook page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.


Link
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Sergeant Symmetry
 
Posts: 8369
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby thegreekdog on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.


I would suggest that you don't get too interested.

The bikini model at the centre of a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.
Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.
Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.
‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were from me. My Facebook page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.


Link


She's not as attractive in her picture in the link you have. So she's off the list for that reason.
Image
User avatar
Corporal thegreekdog
 
Posts: 7167
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Philadelphia
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: HOT + SEXY + nsfw(women only as per OP)

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

thegreekdog wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:The girl in the green shirt is magnificent.


I would suggest that you don't get too interested.

The bikini model at the centre of a drug-smuggling saga involving a British professor has spoken of her terror at being unwittingly dragged into the world of criminal gangs.
Denise Milani learnt last week she had been the ‘honeytrap’ used to lure physicist Paul Frampton into carrying a suitcase of cocaine into Argentina.

She believes the incident could be linked to a series of bizarre emails she received from an obsessive fan who had apparently been exchanging amorous messages with somebody claiming to be her.

Prof Frampton, 68, is being held in a Buenos Aires jail after being caught with a case containing more than 4lb of cocaine. The scientist – who faces 16 years in prison – claims he was tricked into believing he was carrying it for Miss Milani.
Now The Mail on Sunday has traced the 36-year-old glamour model to her home town of Frydek-Mistek in the Czech Republic.
‘I’m terrified that these people, whoever they are, have used my identity to trick somebody,’ she said. ‘Like the professor, I am a victim. Since I found out I have felt very vulnerable and frightened, for myself and for my family.

'I have no idea why they would have picked me and I desperately wish they had not because I do not want people to believe I am involved with drugs.

‘I keep thinking about my email account being hacked and now I think that was by the same people. Somebody was sending this man emails, which he thought were from me. My Facebook page, where I have 200,000 fans, was also hacked a few months ago. I am very worried that I have been targeted.’

In a telephone interview last week from the notorious Villa Devoto prison, Prof Frampton, who is professor of physics and astronomy at the University of North Carolina, said he had been communicating online with someone purporting to be Miss Milani for 11 weeks before his arrest.


Link


She's not as attractive in her picture in the link you have. So she's off the list for that reason.


Glad to help.I wouldn't like to have you bailed out of an Argentinian prison when I could have forewarned you.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Sergeant Symmetry
 
Posts: 8369
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to The Never Ending Story

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users