Conquer Club

Abortion

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Abortion Right or wrong?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:39 pm

Total votes : 0

Postby Sammy gags on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:29 pm

space is a void, no air, no atmosphere, so how did god create nothing? What was there before god made it? Sounds liek 2 me the only ppl that r religious r the ppl that dont have the mind 2 comprehend wut im saying
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby slash1890 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:31 pm

What Sammy is saying is, "How can there be a God, because according to your logic someone would to have to have created him too?"
Corporal slash1890

Postby foutballfreek15 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Space is not void it is a material that can is affected by gravity. Has anyone ever heard of a black hole? What I'm talking about is how did the thing that made the big bang get there?
Go Norway!
Cadet foutballfreek15

Postby P Gizzle on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:14 pm

what im saying is that God is the supreme being. He is the best. there wasnt anything that created him, because he is "it", so to speak. there has to be a force to create the universe
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby P Gizzle on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:17 pm

Sammy gags wrote:space is a void, no air, no atmosphere, so how did god create nothing? What was there before god made it? Sounds liek 2 me the only ppl that r religious r the ppl that dont have the mind 2 comprehend wut im saying

so, ur saying that anyone that believes in a supreme being is idiotic for that simple fact?
Cook P Gizzle

Postby slash1890 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:25 pm

Why did God create this universe anyway?

If he's God, and he can do anything, why this?
Corporal slash1890

Postby Backglass on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Nobody created the universe...it's always been here. Creationists say the same thing about god..."he's always been there". It actually works for both arguments (even though I believe the former).

The human mind can't comprehend it...we have a hard time wrapping our heads around infinity, because our lifespans are finite.

It's like saying "where does the universe end"? And then "whats on the other side"?! It's infinite.
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby P Gizzle on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:28 pm

questions like that are like saying, "why does spinach taste bad", or "why do referees hate the Seattle Seahawks" (srry had to add that) There isnt answer. Ok, so let's say the universe has always been there. it doesnt explain why we're here or why we die
Cook P Gizzle

Postby foutballfreek15 on Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Backglass, you believe in the big bang dont u? what was before it? God is supreme he made this universe because he made us in the likeness of him!
Cadet foutballfreek15

Postby jay_a2j on Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:11 pm

Backglass wrote:Nobody created the universe...it's always been here. Creationists say the same thing about god..."he's always been there". It actually works for both arguments (even though I believe the former).

The human mind can't comprehend it...we have a hard time wrapping our heads around infinity, because our lifespans are finite.

It's like saying "where does the universe end"? And then "whats on the other side"?! It's infinite.

No the body is finite, the soul is infinite.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Sammy gags on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:24 pm

dont ask me how or y the big bang started because i have no clue & niether does anybody else, therefore u shouldnt be telling ppl that god created the universe because u & not even the ppl that wrote the Bible know. Way back wenever sum1 didnt know wut was happening, they made up an excuse (only man nature) like the lightning god is mad at us so he is throwing lightning bolts. & dont talk about the soul like its a ghost part of u, because last time i checked there was no body part containing a soul & there werent any ghots flying around the world
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Postby foutballfreek15 on Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:36 pm

If you dont believe in God you cant believe in the big bang! How could something as small as a pebble create the universe? Its impossible nothing can be that compact!
Go Norway!
Cadet foutballfreek15

Postby Backglass on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 am

foutballfreek15 wrote:If you dont believe in God you cant believe in the big bang!

Why not?

foutballfreek15 wrote:How could something as small as a pebble create the universe?

I dont know. But why not? An atomic bomb creates a massive amount of energy from a very small amount of substance. How is that possible?

foutballfreek15 wrote:Its impossible nothing can be that compact!

Why not? Mankind once thought that germs/bacteria were impossible. You couldnt see them...they said "it's impossible for something to be that compact"." It was thought to be a diety's will whether you got an infection or healed. Now we know better.

Take the blinders off.
The Pro-Tip®, SkyDaddy® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby Sammy gags on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:49 am

foutballfreek15 wrote:If you dont believe in God you cant believe in the big bang! How could something as small as a pebble create the universe? Its impossible nothing can be that compact!

i hope u know that the reason the atomic bomb is so destructive is because inside an unstable atom is split, & thats alot smaller thn a pebble
Lieutenant Sammy gags

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,