Conquer Club

my avatar

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby bluereaper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:18 pm

I stil say PS3 would do it...it is by far the best system out there now that it has released....if you want tourture...put a pic of the nintendo WII up cause its the gayest system again ever....
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby vtmarik on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm

bluereaper wrote:I stil say PS3 would do it...it is by far the best system out there now that it has released....if you want tourture...put a pic of the nintendo WII up cause its the gayest system again ever....

The Wii is the only system with a new approach. The PS3 doesn't even have full backwards compatibility! Sony's made a bad decision, and they're going to lose in the long run.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:15 pm

bluereaper wrote:I stil say PS3 would do it...it is by far the best system out there now that it has released....if you want tourture...put a pic of the nintendo WII up cause its the gayest system again ever....

no way, it is by far better than the friggin PS3 and who has 600 bucks lying around to spend on that piece of junk. Nintendo is the only serious video game system company out there, they at least try to make things work for there customers, Sony hates its customers and Microsoft couldn't care less
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:17 pm

and the Wii has full backwards compatability, that was specialy put in, the other two activly stopped backwards compatiblity to make more money
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby bluereaper on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:34 pm

ok man both of you have your facts wrong, Im not sure about the WII backwards combatibility and it can only go back to possible the gamecube which sucks and doesn't have many games. The only reason why the WII is so cheap is cause its got cheap parts and all the stuf in it is cheap and can't produce the graphics, sound, movies, and game in great detale. And also the games are alot smaller. Then the 360 i agree with you guys, it sucks cause microsoft doesn't care about anything but money and doesn't have back ward compatibility. But the system i do got to admit puts out good games and excellent graphics. Meanwhile your PS3 backwards facts is completely off. Right now they are having difficulty with it with only 600 games. Which is like 600 games out of 2000 games total, the system works for like 90% of ps1 and ps2 games so it has a great more burden on trying to make everything to work due to the amount of games it has to follow. And sony is trying to fix the problem why 600 games won't work.
By the way im not a fan boy of any system, i just know my info and choose which system i like better due to games.
Sergeant 1st Class bluereaper

Postby wcaclimbing on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:39 pm

Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,